Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was my favourite trilogy, now quadrilogy... soon to be pentalogy....... Israel Vasquez vs. Rafael Marquez

2 posters

Go down

It was my favourite trilogy, now quadrilogy... soon to be pentalogy.......  Israel Vasquez vs. Rafael Marquez Empty It was my favourite trilogy, now quadrilogy... soon to be pentalogy....... Israel Vasquez vs. Rafael Marquez

Post by Fletch Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:24 am

These guys are warriors.... ultimate respect, not only for their respective careers, but for their 4 - soon to be 5 - wars with each other.

The trilogy was better than Frazier/Ali, Barrerra/Morales and Morales/Pacquiao in my opinion.... and then they had a fourth, in which Marquez stopped his rival via cuts... a likely scenario in the upcoming fifth fight.

Israel Vasquez

WBC Super-Bantamweight champion
IBF Super-Bantamweight champion
Ring Super-Bantamweight champion

Rafael Marquez

IBF Bantamweight champion
WBC Super-Bantamweight champion

Last edited by Daniel Fletcher on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

It was my favourite trilogy, now quadrilogy... soon to be pentalogy.......  Israel Vasquez vs. Rafael Marquez Empty Re: It was my favourite trilogy, now quadrilogy... soon to be pentalogy....... Israel Vasquez vs. Rafael Marquez

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:57 pm

yea bro im so pumped for the 4th scrap
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

It was my favourite trilogy, now quadrilogy... soon to be pentalogy.......  Israel Vasquez vs. Rafael Marquez Empty Re: It was my favourite trilogy, now quadrilogy... soon to be pentalogy....... Israel Vasquez vs. Rafael Marquez

Post by Fletch Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Fourth already happened! Was the weakest though, ended via cut in the 3rd. Vazquez cuts too easily now

They are talking about a fifth though.... I'm still not sure if I want to see it... as it stands they are level. I don't want to see Israel get cut early again, the more they fight now the more it will water down their epic series

But still... two warriors
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down