Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which one of you punkolas can tell me how I can see the upcoming K-1 events?

4 posters

Go down

Which one of you punkolas can tell me how I can see the upcoming K-1 events? Empty Which one of you punkolas can tell me how I can see the upcoming K-1 events?

Post by Supreme Beef Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:02 am

I am looking for info on how I can watch the upcoming K-1 fights. Please download any helpful thought criminal knowledge that you have to this thread. I need to watch some real fights. Thanks TT brothers.
Supreme Beef
Supreme Beef

Back to top Go down

Which one of you punkolas can tell me how I can see the upcoming K-1 events? Empty Re: Which one of you punkolas can tell me how I can see the upcoming K-1 events?

Post by littlebrock Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:02 am

HDNet is usually how I watch them.
littlebrock
littlebrock

Back to top Go down

Which one of you punkolas can tell me how I can see the upcoming K-1 events? Empty Re: Which one of you punkolas can tell me how I can see the upcoming K-1 events?

Post by Supreme Beef Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:32 am

Sadly, I don't get HD Net.
Supreme Beef
Supreme Beef

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:17 am

atdhe.net may have some feeds on the day of brother.

are you familiar with using sopcast at all?
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Beef Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:59 am

rcv604 wrote:atdhe.net may have some feeds on the day of brother.

Never heard of sopcast before. I think I may have used that other link though sometime within the past couple days for something or another. I also have used www.pro-streams.com.
Supreme Beef
Supreme Beef

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:02 am

Supreme Beef wrote:
rcv604 wrote:atdhe.net may have some feeds on the day of brother.

Never heard of sopcast before. I think I may have used that other link though sometime within the past couple days for something or another. I also have used www.pro-streams.com.

Well as of late sopcast hasn't been as reliable, but when it is the quality is best. Just google sopcast, download it, install it, and the go this site for live links http://www.myp2p.eu/softwareitem.php?softwareid=5&part=software.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:11 am

mma-tv.net

make account

???

profit
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:13 am

Donowaman wrote:mma-tv.net

make account

???

profit

Thanks for the tip big guy.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Beef Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:00 am

Thanks TT Brothers. All excellent suggestions I'm sure. cheers
Supreme Beef
Supreme Beef

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down