Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hong Man Choi- why never done pro-wrestling?

5 posters

Go down

Hong Man Choi- why never done pro-wrestling? Empty Hong Man Choi- why never done pro-wrestling?

Post by Hollywood Dang Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:43 am

Some/many of you may call me stupid or/and sexy but i as i like the entertainers, brawlers, high flyers and catch wrestlers i also think the giants are part of the pro-wrestling.

I ask myself why Hongi never tried it. I think he has with his Sserium not the worst background and (at least) moves better then the great Khali. At the latest after his brain surgery he should think about it. I think you could sell him as a tough giant striker with his K-1 background, or imagina how epic a hong man bomb would be.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Hong Man Choi- why never done pro-wrestling? Empty Re: Hong Man Choi- why never done pro-wrestling?

Post by DieOff Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Better then Khali isn't saying much, lol.

Damn Khali sucks..... jeeesh!
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Hong Man Choi- why never done pro-wrestling? Empty Re: Hong Man Choi- why never done pro-wrestling?

Post by Hollywood Dang Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Okay so much is true, even Giant Gonzalez was by far better.

R.I.P.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomi Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:24 am

Hong would have to take care of himself, but I think he could be a good, stiff (easy tiger) wrassler.

I don't think he could be anything major due to his injuries but in Japan I feel he would be promoted mostly as a heel wrestling smaller older Japanese men in a Korea/Japan angle.

Which promotion would you guys see him signing for?

Gomi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Gomi wrote:Hong would have to take care of himself, but I think he could be a good, stiff (easy tiger) wrassler.

I don't think he could be anything major due to his injuries but in Japan I feel he would be promoted mostly as a heel wrestling smaller older Japanese men in a Korea/Japan angle.

Hong Man Choi- why never done pro-wrestling? AAA
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 pm

I would love to see him in a feud vs. the Undertaker (which includes him being in the WWE), but i think IF he would ever do pro-wrestling IGF is the most realistic one.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Gomi wrote:

Hong Man Choi- why never done pro-wrestling? 20661_291529293580_291511813580_3545216_1966605_n
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:30 am

wat?
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Mo Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Choi would bring his K-1 level striking and retire them all being the champ with nobody physically able to challenge
Prince Mo
Prince Mo
Going Straight For The Kill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down