Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFAV TV: Proudly presents their new website & 3 brandnew clips

4 posters

Go down

AFAV TV: Proudly presents their new website & 3 brandnew clips Empty AFAV TV: Proudly presents their new website & 3 brandnew clips

Post by afavdotinfo Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:03 am

Boys (and girls) we met the deadline and for you: a new website, an interview with Peter Aerts, an interview with Joerie Mes and finally an interview with one of the doyen of kickboxing Thom Harinck.

Like this week has written:
With pleasure and dedication we make the movies, it takes much time and energy and hence indirectly quite some money. Because if I turn AFAV I can't put energy in other commercial orders. We want the films, however, continue to make available for free and why we're still searching for sponsors and participants of certain costs to come.
And you can help us do this well, two requests:

1. Promote our website and promotion for our films. Use forums, twitter, facebook, MySpace and everything else. Make sure that we create a lot of traffic, and that the films are frequently viewed. Quite simply, the more people see how easier it will be to recruit sponsors.
2. Bring us into contact with potential sponsors. Do you have a business which may be suitable as a sponsor? please contact us (by email and not through the forum)

I give myself two months to get everything right on track, also in terms of sponsorship as it does not work then we will unfortunately have to go on black.

Anyway enough writing time to visit and see:

FIRST OUR NEW WEBSITE: www.afav.info

And then the movies ... have fun!
Here u can find already the 1st clip an interview with one of the doyen of kickboxing Thom Harinck.

afavdotinfo
afavdotinfo

http://www.afav.info

Back to top Go down

AFAV TV: Proudly presents their new website & 3 brandnew clips Empty Re: AFAV TV: Proudly presents their new website & 3 brandnew clips

Post by bfnick Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:44 am

I wish u a all the best with your new beggining.
Great interview from Thom,the man is a legend and he helped
in the development of modern kickboxing and dutch muay thai
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

AFAV TV: Proudly presents their new website & 3 brandnew clips Empty Re: AFAV TV: Proudly presents their new website & 3 brandnew clips

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:29 pm

WAR AFAV

Anything for you guys
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:46 am

holy crap that video was amazing.
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down