Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFAV @ It's Showtime

3 posters

Go down

AFAV @ It's Showtime Empty AFAV @ It's Showtime

Post by afavdotinfo Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:36 am

A short backstage impression made with footage of the It's Showtime event (6th march 2011). We can't offer you a full report due some technical problems with our audio recorder.

Soon we come with some special AFAV news.

afavdotinfo
afavdotinfo

http://www.afav.info

Back to top Go down

AFAV @ It's Showtime Empty Re: AFAV @ It's Showtime

Post by bfnick Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:16 am

Awesome stuff Paul thanks.I want to congratulate u
and all the guys at AFAV,you guys are doing an awesome
job. cheers
Keep the videos coming brother
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Dude, when I saw Ramzi flip out like that it scared the shit out of me! He does that before every fight. It really scares me to think of what he could do to himself after a loss! I'm telling you though, whatever is going on in his head is working because mark my words, he will be the biggest thing in his weight class someday!
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:39 pm

And by the way, AFAV's videos are by far my most favorite videos on the internet! To be specific, the It's Showtime 46 promo was absolutely SUPERB! Keep up the good work fellas, you have my utmost support! I would LOVE an AFAV t-shirt but they're all sold out! Let me know when they're back in stock. OSSSSSSSU!
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by afavdotinfo Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:22 pm

glassjaw890 wrote:Dude, when I saw Ramzi flip out like that it scared the shit out of me! He does that before every fight. It really scares me to think of what he could do to himself after a loss! I'm telling you though, whatever is going on in his head is working because mark my words, he will be the biggest thing in his weight class someday!

Hey, Ramzi always phones his mother before the fight, he talks with her and than Ramzi start screaming, for us (AFAV) nothing news, this is normal in case of Ramzi.
SO you don't have to be scared, and after his los against Leroy nothing strange happened.
afavdotinfo
afavdotinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by afavdotinfo Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:24 pm

glassjaw890 wrote:And by the way, AFAV's videos are by far my most favorite videos on the internet! To be specific, the It's Showtime 46 promo was absolutely SUPERB! Keep up the good work fellas, you have my utmost support! I would LOVE an AFAV t-shirt but they're all sold out! Let me know when they're back in stock. OSSSSSSSU!

Grazie, we have some problems with the T-shirts for AFAV, Mosab, Ramzi & Youness, we are busy with it.
afavdotinfo
afavdotinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down