Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derek would have been killed anyway. Time WLAD fought the top boys. HW title picture is a JOKE

5 posters

Go down

Derek would have been killed anyway. Time WLAD fought the top boys. HW title picture is a JOKE Empty Derek would have been killed anyway. Time WLAD fought the top boys. HW title picture is a JOKE

Post by Fletch Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:34 am

I know the Haye non-fight isn't his fault.... but seriously, Chisora?

Povetkin has deserved a title shot since 2007, and been top 5 (IBF) ranked since then.

These joke fights involving overmatched (if entertaining) rookie Englishmen and fat Americans, and the dominant Klitschko brothers, needs to STOP!

And yeah, the all-English Haye vs Harrison was a joke too. £1.5m for landing one punch for "A-Farce".

This needs sorting out.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Derek would have been killed anyway. Time WLAD fought the top boys. HW title picture is a JOKE Empty Re: Derek would have been killed anyway. Time WLAD fought the top boys. HW title picture is a JOKE

Post by Callum Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:43 am

i felt majorly sorry for anyone who actually bought the haye-harrison fight

the only klitschko fight that really interested me was vitali against arreola and look how that went
Callum
Callum

Back to top Go down

Derek would have been killed anyway. Time WLAD fought the top boys. HW title picture is a JOKE Empty Re: Derek would have been killed anyway. Time WLAD fought the top boys. HW title picture is a JOKE

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:45 am

Daniel Fletcher wrote:I know the Haye non-fight isn't his fault.... but seriously, Chisora?

Povetkin has deserved a title shot since 2007, and been top 5 (IBF) ranked since then.

These joke fights involving overmatched (if entertaining) rookie Englishmen and fat Americans, and the dominant Klitschko brothers, needs to STOP!

And yeah, the all-English Haye vs Harrison was a joke too. £1.5m for landing one punch for "A-Farce".

This needs sorting out.

apparently Haye and wald are in vegas talking about the fight right now.

Povetkin is not fighting the Klitschko cuz teddy atlas asked Povetkin not to fight the Klitschkos just yet says his not ready yet.

Adamek fight met happen in 2011, Adamek has said he wants to fight Haye Klitschkos or RJJ...

Nikolay Valuev is resting now cuz he has surgery but there is talk about a Vitali vs. Nikolay fight

Ruslan Chagaev has a shot at haye but looks like the fight will not happen cuz haye is not willing for the fight to take out side of england hence the rules there state you can not have Heb B to fight.

and winner of Odlanier Solis vs. Ray Austin has a mandatory title shot with vitali in 2011.

Albert Sosnowski vs. Alexander Dimitrenko is going to be rescued.

its not the Klitschkos fault that this fights are not happing they want this fights to happen.

CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:46 am

Povetkin won't fight the Klitschkos. Teddy Atlas always says he's not ready

Most likely fight is Adamek imo
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:48 am

yes I'm sure we will see the Adamek fight he wants to win a major title and his no pussy.

I know I'm biased towards adamek but I think he can beat vital on points.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:57 am

I aint saying it's all the Klitschko's fault, Dembek.... I'm a fan.

But seriously, there needs to be change. Even Adamek is a blown up cruiser fighting at the weight, and yes so were Holyfied and now Haye, but it's hardly comparable.

Wlad vs Povetkin makes most sense for the IBF. Then the winner against Haye.

Then again, if we get Haye/Wlad first, no problems at all. Haye actually has a chance, cos Wlad is prone to a knockdown or 12..... whereas Vitali has the best chin in fightsports! He's like a modern Chuvalo
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:59 am

you are my new fav poster you know who Chuvalo is.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:00 am

I hope Haye vs a Klitschko actually happens. Haye gets stopped by both imo. I think he has about equal chances at both, Wlad's chin isn't great and Vitali is old and slowed down a lil bit. I think Vitali would just destroy him tho
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:09 am

CanadianAssault wrote:you are my new fav poster you know who Chuvalo is.

"new"?

Dembek, you had no taste Derek would have been killed anyway. Time WLAD fought the top boys. HW title picture is a JOKE 20741 haha
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:55 pm

CanadianAssault wrote:

Nikolay Valuev

Ray Austin

yikes.

these names should be nowhere near title contention. The HW division has been predominately shit since Lennox retired.

Valuev is a modern day Primo Carnera. That says enough.
Ray Austin is nearly one hundred years old or something. Not to mention he has already been smoked by a Klitschko.

At least the lighter weights can keep me happy for my boxing fix.
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:03 pm

eh leave Big foot alone!

Derek would have been killed anyway. Time WLAD fought the top boys. HW title picture is a JOKE Nikolai_Valuev
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down