Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm co-hosting KnoqOut Radio tonight.... tune in, or you're a gay

+8
Wisdom Blows
Hooligan
DB
sambokid
Chico
snakerattle79
Stu3ufc
Fletch
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm co-hosting KnoqOut Radio tonight....  tune in, or you're a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm co-hosting KnoqOut Radio tonight.... tune in, or you're a gay

Post by snakerattle79 Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Daniel Fletcher wrote: santa

cheers, enjoyed it

Fletch buy a clearer Mic
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

http://www.steverattlemma.com

Back to top Go down

I'm co-hosting KnoqOut Radio tonight....  tune in, or you're a gay - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm co-hosting KnoqOut Radio tonight.... tune in, or you're a gay

Post by Wisdom Blows Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:08 am

lol@fletch being such an aoki fanboy that he brought up aoki first thing when asked about G Sot's next UFC fight, as if it had anything to do with it.
Wisdom Blows
Wisdom Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by sambokid Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:10 am

I ain't gonna lie,last night show sucked.Fuck GSP,he's a great fighter but he's fucking boring.Anton saying Struve is possible top 10 was disgusting.All the talk about Diaz/Mayhem was wwe esque type shit.Fletch was the only bright spot but his mic was behaving like a heartless ground fighter.Does'nt mean I don't like the show anymore,Arthur is still great along with Anton,just a shitty show imo,happens time to time.Fletch,please for the love of England get mic straight so you can spread your knowledge bro.All and all WAR KNOQOUT
sambokid
sambokid
Hellbilly Deluxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:08 pm

Wisdom Blows wrote:lol@fletch being such an aoki fanboy that he brought up aoki first thing when asked about G Sot's next UFC fight, as if it had anything to do with it.

cheers

That was so relevant it needed saying!

sambokid wrote:I ain't gonna lie,last night show sucked.Fuck GSP,he's a great fighter but he's fucking boring.Anton saying Struve is possible top 10 was disgusting.All the talk about Diaz/Mayhem was wwe esque type shit.

For real, I jumped in a coupla times and expressed disgust.... I like Anton though. He thinks I hate him after last night, I don't though Smile

But yeah, skimming over K-1 (where I intended to wax lyrical) and focusing on stuff like Mayhem's antics was strange.

I'm on next week, I'll do my best to contribute.

Fletch was the only bright spot but his mic was behaving like a heartless ground fighter.Does'nt mean I don't like the show anymore,Arthur is still great along with Anton,just a shitty show imo,happens time to time.Fletch,please for the love of England get mic straight so you can spread your knowledge bro.All and all WAR KNOQOUT

Ha, cheers for feedback

I'm gonna have a listen back, see what it was like. I have no idea how much of what I said wasn't heard, or was muted out.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:55 am

the Mayhem / Layzie thing being WWE is exactly what I said which is why it's bad for the sport...

and if you would've followed my lead we would've had more time for K-1. You gotta follow me, and not jump ahead, mate Smile

Sambo, thanks man but check out any other BIG radio show and they won't even MENTION K-1 or jMMA unless it's something huge (or unless their competition does). we are the only ones who truly give two shits about it and not in a fad type of way...regardless, out of the 2k listeners, probably only 4 care about K-1 more than the UFC (not saying my lack of the break down was acceptable just saying it was planned a different way and it didn't flow right after we initially jumped into it y'know?)
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

http://www.KnoqOutMMA.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Callum Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:57 am

dont know why you fergs couldnt understand fletch,

damn anglophobes
Callum
Callum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:42 am

I'm English and I can barely understand a word Fletch says.

I caught some brief snippets: mill...whippet...our Kez...ta...reet good...gerrof...t'internet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:46 am

Arthur, like I said on your FB - it will be redeemed Smile

As for RPM's post.....

roflmao

That belongs in the stereotypes thread!
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by bordimma Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:32 am

i laughed so much when you asked what he trains and when he said JJ you went hmmm isnt that a glass jawed martial art, something like that.

fucking brilliant
bordimma
bordimma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2