Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm very glad you won that fight Alistair, but I'm not impressed by your performance . . .

+11
goddamnsleepingpill
Hollywood Dang
Robotron
The Last Emperor
Fletch
Isaac Haze
R3D
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW
blueyedsamurai
veprman
Nevermore84
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm very glad you won that fight Alistair, but I'm not impressed by your performance . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm very glad you won that fight Alistair, but I'm not impressed by your performance . . .

Post by Jride Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:12 am

R3D wrote:Its not about Aerts and Ghita being cans.

Its about them being able to fight to the best of their abilities when Reem met them. Aerts would have probably lost to Reem either way, but one would be a fool to think Saki wouldnt have put on a better performance if he didnt have to fight with ONE ARM.

Saki STILL dropped Reem with spinning heel kick and busted him up with the the left hand a few times before Reem completely shattered his arm.

Not to bust your balls or anything bro, But they should have fought a lot smarter. Saki got blasted with 34322323 kicks from Ghita. He couldn't of adjusted his game plan at all to defend that? He did best when he got on the inside and was throwing his hands, he should have done that more. It costed him the GP win because of that.

Reem protected himself every fight. Fought smart and fought well.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

I'm very glad you won that fight Alistair, but I'm not impressed by your performance . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm very glad you won that fight Alistair, but I'm not impressed by your performance . . .

Post by blueyedsamurai Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:16 am

R3D wrote:Its not about Aerts and Ghita being cans.

Its about them being able to fight to the best of their abilities when Reem met them. Aerts would have probably lost to Reem either way, but one would be a fool to think Saki wouldnt have put on a better performance if he didnt have to fight with ONE ARM.

Saki STILL dropped Reem with spinning heel kick and busted him up with the the left hand a few times before Reem completely shattered his arm.

saki chose to go all out in his first fight and it cost him big time, could of saki beat reem without being injured? probably/maybe but alister fought smart.

Also remy is retired apparently, and badr has never won a GP before, semmy was last years winner and 4 time champ. Alisters number 1 until he is dethroned.
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by R3D Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:22 am

Maybe based on his GP success, but Alistair is not the best kickboxer in the world. There was a time when winning a world GP meant exactly that. Reem was outskilled by weaker, smaller men in so many exchanges during this GP, theres no way ill consider him the #1.
R3D
R3D
Stend Ap Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:51 am

R3D wrote:Maybe based on his GP success, but Alistair is not the best kickboxer in the world. There was a time when winning a world GP meant exactly that. Reem was outskilled by weaker, smaller men in so many exchanges during this GP, theres no way ill consider him the #1.

i dont think he is number 1 either, but i wont discredit his GP win just because other fighters failed to give there A game due to injuries

I would like FEG to hold a superHW title match between semmy and alister, and i would like saki to fight for the HW belt against kyotaro
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevermore84 Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:48 am

R3D (Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:22 pm) wrote:Maybe based on his GP success, but Alistair is not the best kickboxer in the world. There was a time when winning a world GP meant exactly that. Reem was outskilled by weaker, smaller men in so many exchanges during this GP, theres no way ill consider him the #1.

Thank you for being the voice of reason and sanity.

Nevermore84

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:48 am

If Reem winning didn't impress you, then you must think Aerts, Schilt and Saki are the lowest of the low of all tomato cans worldwide

He won. Fairly

Reem could have done no more.... but by God, when that final ended he looked like he could have done another GP that night. He was as fresh as Semmy last year, and not even breathing heavily

Reem has to kill someone in the ring to get true respect Neutral
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Daniel Fletcher wrote:If Reem winning didn't impress you, then you must think Aerts, Schilt and Saki are the lowest of the low of all tomato cans worldwide

He won. Fairly

Reem could have done no more.... but by God, when that final ended he looked like he could have done another GP that night. He was as fresh as Semmy last year, and not even breathing heavily

Reem has to kill someone in the ring to get true respect Neutral

i think reem will become the new fedor, as in regards to people discrediting every fight he has had, they even tried to scream about rope grabbing
on the lindland fight.......retards
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:24 pm

blueyedsamurai wrote:
Also remy is retired apparently, and badr has never won a GP before, semmy was last years winner and 4 time champ. Alisters number 1 until he is dethroned.

Remy = retired, and Reem already beat him (dont even start)
Badr = never won a GP - unlike Reem - and Reem already beat him

Haters jus' mad
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:50 am

if Reem was American the Americans wouldn't be so critical of him

imo

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:55 am

R3D wrote:Maybe based on his GP success, but Alistair is not the best kickboxer in the world. There was a time when winning a world GP meant exactly that. Reem was outskilled by weaker, smaller men in so many exchanges during this GP, theres no way ill consider him the #1.

if not reem then who?

he's no.1 for this year imo.

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2