Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another day another MMA fighter Vs. K-1 fighter thread.

2 posters

Go down

Another day another MMA fighter Vs. K-1 fighter thread. Empty Another day another MMA fighter Vs. K-1 fighter thread.

Post by veprman Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:44 am

Ah Sherdog. The place where the stupidest people in the world get together and talk fight sports, religion, politics and other varied topics. I was browsing when I came across this:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f42/tyrone-king-ring-spong-vs-mauricio-shogun-rua-1480413/

Thankfully no one when full retard in this thread, and by full retard I mean normal.

I wonder what matchup will be discussed next. I bet if Cain knocks JDS out we will see another http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f44/cain-velazquez-enters-k-1-how-far-does-he-get-1472807/ thread.

When will MMA fans learn. Untill they do they will continue to bring the Lulz. So what do you think will be the next matchup talked about? What do you think about these ignorant/stupid people.(I already know I just want to hear some funny insults)
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Another day another MMA fighter Vs. K-1 fighter thread. Empty Re: Another day another MMA fighter Vs. K-1 fighter thread.

Post by bfnick Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:57 am

Let's be honest here.Its not only their fault that they think that way.
When u have commentators like Goldberg that hand the "world class striker" title to anyone who lands a punch, it's expected to have threads like these.Their stupidity along with the hype has destructive outcomes.Plus there are really few people in MMA right now that are real world class strikers.
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Another day another MMA fighter Vs. K-1 fighter thread. Empty Re: Another day another MMA fighter Vs. K-1 fighter thread.

Post by veprman Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:33 am

bfnick wrote:Let's be honest here.Its not only their fault that they think that way.
When u have commentators like Goldberg that hand the "world class striker" title to anyone who lands a punch, it's expected to have threads like these.Their stupidity along with the hype has destructive outcomes.Plus there are really few people in MMA right now that are real world class strikers.

this is a big part of it. Not to toot my own horn and act like a tough guy but I see these dude winging punches and think "Shit I can do better than that". I don't drop my hands and spam hooks. I try to keep one hand on my chin and keep the other tight. It can't be that hard for the pro's to at least act like they had a couple boxing/MT lessons.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:36 am

Yeah me too.
I hate the "brawling style" of striking like that one that Leonard Garcia has.
I always prefer to watch a technica and tactical standup chess game than
watching two guys swinging punches all over the place.
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:38 am

And here is an example of what I mean

bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down