Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The real combination of Judo & Catch Wrestling.

+4
Nycto Da 6'0
bfnick
Donowaman
The Super Hyper Creep
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The real combination of Judo & Catch Wrestling. - Page 2 Empty Re: The real combination of Judo & Catch Wrestling.

Post by Grabaka Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:30 am

yea that vid is rad and that match i watched multiple times and each time i learned somtehing different.saku is prolly the best catch wrestler in mma
Grabaka
Grabaka

Back to top Go down

The real combination of Judo & Catch Wrestling. - Page 2 Empty Re: The real combination of Judo & Catch Wrestling.

Post by IQ Wrestler Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Saku is by far the best catch wrestler in mma...Barnett could beat him in a grappling match but the massive size difference would be the main reason.
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

Back to top Go down

Post by Grabaka Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:56 am

i think saku could really give barnett troubles to be fair saku is slippery and always seems to find a way to get out of horrible positions and turn it into a positive postiotion for himself.by far has the best transitions
Grabaka
Grabaka

Back to top Go down

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:45 am

If SAKU took training and conditioning more serious he wouldve been 1000 times the fighter he is/was.

He has also studyied underlife under Billy Robinson, and if your going to learn Catch from sombody, he is probolly top 5 to learn from at that time.
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

Post by Grabaka Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:28 am

Grabaka
Grabaka

Back to top Go down

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:21 am

^^I postwed them vids in a thread 4 dem allready^^
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

Post by Grabaka Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:00 am

o i didnt know lol my bad
Grabaka
Grabaka

Back to top Go down

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:31 am

Dont swet it holmes, cheers
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum