Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tim Tszyu aka Kostya Tszyu's son is going PRO AT 15 years old

+2
CanadianAssault
Bloodstain Lane
6 posters

Go down

Tim Tszyu aka Kostya Tszyu's son is going PRO AT 15 years old Empty Tim Tszyu aka Kostya Tszyu's son is going PRO AT 15 years old

Post by Bloodstain Lane Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:12 am

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Tim Tszyu aka Kostya Tszyu's son is going PRO AT 15 years old Empty Re: Tim Tszyu aka Kostya Tszyu's son is going PRO AT 15 years old

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:43 am

wow kids allready going pro?!? good for him I expect good things from this kid.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Tim Tszyu aka Kostya Tszyu's son is going PRO AT 15 years old Empty Re: Tim Tszyu aka Kostya Tszyu's son is going PRO AT 15 years old

Post by nodogoshi Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:05 am

I don't think he's going pro at 15. The plan is for him to turn pro rather than pursue a run in amateur boxing at the senior level. You have to be 17 before you can fight at the senior level, and I think what is being said is he won't stick around in the amateurs chasing Olympic glory in lieu of an earlier start in the pro ranks.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:56 am

nodogoshi wrote:I don't think he's going pro at 15. The plan is for him to turn pro rather than pursue a run in amateur boxing at the senior level. You have to be 17 before you can fight at the senior level, and I think what is being said is he won't stick around in the amateurs chasing Olympic glory in lieu of an earlier start in the pro ranks.

depends on were u live.

Manny pacman started pro boxing at 16 years old.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 am

well the article didnt say he was going pro now, just ''would soon move in to the big world of professional boxing.''
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:37 pm

CanadianAssault wrote:
nodogoshi wrote:I don't think he's going pro at 15. The plan is for him to turn pro rather than pursue a run in amateur boxing at the senior level. You have to be 17 before you can fight at the senior level, and I think what is being said is he won't stick around in the amateurs chasing Olympic glory in lieu of an earlier start in the pro ranks.

depends on were u live.

Manny pacman started pro boxing at 16 years old.

I said you have to be 17 to go to the Olympics, not to go pro. It's fairly common for guys to go pro at 15 in Mexico for instance.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:01 pm

oh my bad I miss read it. Tim Tszyu aka Kostya Tszyu's son is going PRO AT 15 years old 20741
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:42 pm

niggas in thailand go pro at like 11
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:12 pm

StillWill wrote:niggas in thailand go pro at like 11

That's not boxing, but they start them young as fuck.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by ElChupaNibre Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:06 pm

I remember after one of Kostya's fights he said he was playing with one of his kids and got rocked with a punch. I wonder if this is the same kid.

ElChupaNibre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down