Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stumbled across some old kickboxing rankings, circa 2006 prior to World Grand Prix finals

+2
Rufus The Wrecking Ball
Fletch
6 posters

Go down

Stumbled across some old kickboxing rankings, circa 2006 prior to World Grand Prix finals Empty Stumbled across some old kickboxing rankings, circa 2006 prior to World Grand Prix finals

Post by Fletch Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:46 pm

You can really see the changing of the guard taking place... a couple of names near the top who fell soon after, a few clearly on the rise:

There's 300+ heavyweight kickboxers ranked.

http://www.centralkickboxing.org/rating.htm

Top 5:

1- Semmy Schilt
2- Remy Bonjasky
3- Stefan Leko
4- Glaube Feitosa
5- Bjorn Bregy
6- Peter Aerts
7- Gokhan Saki
8- Jerome LeBanner
9- Aziz Jahjah
10- Magomed Magomedov

lol, that top ten alone changed by about 5 names less than half a year after this.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Stumbled across some old kickboxing rankings, circa 2006 prior to World Grand Prix finals Empty Re: Stumbled across some old kickboxing rankings, circa 2006 prior to World Grand Prix finals

Post by Rufus The Wrecking Ball Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:11 pm

very interesting when you have a look through all the names

good find
Rufus The Wrecking Ball
Rufus The Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Stumbled across some old kickboxing rankings, circa 2006 prior to World Grand Prix finals Empty Re: Stumbled across some old kickboxing rankings, circa 2006 prior to World Grand Prix finals

Post by StillWill Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:15 pm

u made this thread for one reason and one reason only, also the very same reason you were looking at old rankings in the first place Very Happy

you are transparent fletch Very Happy

btw did u get those files?
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by gumby Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:59 pm

bjorn bregy, that big swiss motherfucker. He was scary for about 6 months.

and I was watching kickboxing during this time but who the fuck is aziz jahjah?
gumby
gumby
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:22 pm

StillWill wrote:u made this thread for one reason and one reason only, also the very same reason you were looking at old rankings in the first place Very Happy

you are transparent fletch Very Happy

btw did u get those files?

Bullshit - if I did it for the reason YOU are suggesting, I would have posted some from late 2003, or early 2005!!!!

Spoiler:

Yes I did thanks. Just waiting on Layzie to send me superior software to Movie Maker, and I'll get right to making the HL
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by DW LiverKick Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:37 pm

My man Mark Miller on the list, above Cro Cop and Mark Hunt

DW LiverKick
www.LiverKick.com

http://www.LiverKick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:29 am

I knew where this was headed before I even open the thread. I'm calling interpol. I am concerned for Leko's saftey.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:23 am

roflmao

I'm telling interpol that you have his gif in your sig!!!!

(on the real, that's a great KO. Poor Peter...)
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down