Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd Mayweather Sr: "They think a little f*cking dwarf is going to whop my son. Bull sh*t! Pacquiao might whop Floyd but it won’t be because of something in his skills because he don’t have no skills!"

4 posters

Go down

Floyd Mayweather Sr: "They think a little f*cking dwarf is going to whop my son. Bull sh*t! Pacquiao might whop Floyd but it won’t be because of something in his skills because he don’t have no skills!" Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather Sr: "They think a little f*cking dwarf is going to whop my son. Bull sh*t! Pacquiao might whop Floyd but it won’t be because of something in his skills because he don’t have no skills!"

Post by CanadianAssault Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:21 am

you know I do think pac-man is on roids he has 0% body fat on him but he does have skill he has skills as a puncher weather he would beat mayweather idk I doute he would mayweathers style would pick pac man apart or maybe pac man could knock mayweather out who knows till the fight happens.

all that needs to happen is mayweather to get out of his legal stuff and pac man saying okay will do full drug testing the way you want mayweather to prove I'm 100% legit. thats it both guys get paided over 40min each and never ever have to fight again
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather Sr: "They think a little f*cking dwarf is going to whop my son. Bull sh*t! Pacquiao might whop Floyd but it won’t be because of something in his skills because he don’t have no skills!" Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather Sr: "They think a little f*cking dwarf is going to whop my son. Bull sh*t! Pacquiao might whop Floyd but it won’t be because of something in his skills because he don’t have no skills!"

Post by ElChupaNibre Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:52 pm

^ great gif, looks like somebody killed his dog. Piece of shit.

ElChupaNibre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down