Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodstain Should do some wrestling vids!

+2
True MMA FAN
aimisnothedevil
6 posters

Go down

Bloodstain Should do some wrestling vids! Empty Bloodstain Should do some wrestling vids!

Post by aimisnothedevil Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:47 am

Wrestling's been pretty shitty as of late (Especially TNA) Since BSL is getting bored of MMA I think he should do a few reviews/videos on Wrestling. It will be entertaining as hell to see him talk shit on TNA.

Agree?

aimisnothedevil

Back to top Go down

Bloodstain Should do some wrestling vids! Empty Re: Bloodstain Should do some wrestling vids!

Post by True MMA FAN Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:07 pm

No! He knows and we all know how shitty wrestling is so it would be a waste of time. There is no saving wrestling now, but MMA still has a chance and that should be his main focus, to which it is. With Strikeforce or should I say Strikefarce over the world of MMA is gone since the JMMA tragedy. The UFC has made MMA a monopoly and the fighters will suffer due to this. Wrestling has really been a monopoly for many years now since Vince bought WCW and ECW. So the focus needs to be on MMA. Anyone who watches the WWE or TNA now or pays for it is a complete fool! We all know this so Bloodstain would only be telling us what we have known for years, which would be a waste of time for him and us.
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Bloodstain Should do some wrestling vids! Empty Re: Bloodstain Should do some wrestling vids!

Post by ShogunAboveAllElse Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:43 pm

I wouldnt mind it, but it's not a big deal either way imo

ShogunAboveAllElse

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayne Shotta Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:07 am

I can do wrestling reviews if you want. I dunno if there is any real audience for it but I don't mind doing it. I can probably say Im the biggest wrestling fan here despite the fact that Ive lose interest recently.
Wayne Shotta
Wayne Shotta

Back to top Go down

Post by stompsinyomush Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:24 am

I'm not liking the shit i see today.. I luv the oldschool shit.
stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Post by juggalo Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:51 am

pro wrestling in america aint what it used to be
juggalo
juggalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down