Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My best friend "2 Cocky" Kevin Matthews fights Sonjay Dutt.

+2
IQ Wrestler
Wayne Shotta
6 posters

Go down

My best friend "2 Cocky" Kevin Matthews fights Sonjay Dutt. Empty My best friend "2 Cocky" Kevin Matthews fights Sonjay Dutt.

Post by Wayne Shotta Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Just wanted to share this with you guys. I mention my friend Kevin a lot in my vlogs and he recently wrestled at the Elk's Lodge in Queens against former TNA Star Sonjay Dutt. This was a big match for him. He's trying to get booked to wrestle in Japan and he is in talks with TNA to wrestle for their company. Kevin was trained under WWE Hall of Famer Johnny Rodz and was signed by WWE Developmental to wrestle for their minor league Deep South promotion. He didn't get along with Bill DeMott (and rightfully so) and Bill eventually got his way and had Kevin released. Check out the match !! He's wearing the black and pink tights. I filmed it so it's not professional quality.

Wayne Shotta
Wayne Shotta

Back to top Go down

My best friend "2 Cocky" Kevin Matthews fights Sonjay Dutt. Empty Re: My best friend "2 Cocky" Kevin Matthews fights Sonjay Dutt.

Post by IQ Wrestler Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:43 pm

He's pretty good man, How tall is he & how long has he been wrestling
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

Back to top Go down

My best friend "2 Cocky" Kevin Matthews fights Sonjay Dutt. Empty Re: My best friend "2 Cocky" Kevin Matthews fights Sonjay Dutt.

Post by Wayne Shotta Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:15 am

He's been wrestling for 10 years. He's wanted to wrestle all his life. He had a few setbacks though. Bill DeMott used to abuse the WWE trainees in developmental so he suffer an ACL tear and a bicep tear while out there. They released him from him contract while he was hurt. He's about 6'5" I think, maybe taller. He's huge man. He bounces and ive seen him drop tons of people when they get smart with him when he's at work. I've tried talking him into MMA but he doesn't think his knees will hold up. He would be a monster if he did. He's bigger than Lesnar.
Wayne Shotta
Wayne Shotta

Back to top Go down

Post by ShogunAboveAllElse Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:28 am

I used to love Sonjay Dutt, that was before I stopped watching TNA

ShogunAboveAllElse

Back to top Go down

Post by ShogunAboveAllElse Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:29 am

i'm watching this, and just the entrance alone of your friend reminds me of a mixture of Matt Morgan and Tyson Kidd

ShogunAboveAllElse

Back to top Go down

Post by stompsinyomush Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:24 am

Lmao spot on.

He's pretty good...hopefully he makes it big.

ShogunAboveAllElse wrote:i'm watching this, and just the entrance alone of your friend reminds me of a mixture of Matt Morgan and Tyson Kidd
stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Post by jmt225 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:00 am

Wayne Shotta wrote:Bill DeMott used to abuse the WWE trainees in developmental so he suffer an ACL tear and a bicep tear while out there.

Wow... Hugh Morrus is a real piece of shit, huh? That faggot has no right.... it's not like he ever really accomplished anything as a professional wrestler, and even if he was a fucking 50 time World Champion... that's not how you train people. Yes, pro wrestling is tough, but it is also FAKE. The #1 rule is in the sport to protect your opponent, and that same rule should apply to "trainers" training students. Every person who steps into the ring should be able to go in there knowing whoever is training them has their true best interest and will do everything they can to make sure they'll be able walk out of the place n one piece. Bumps and bruises? Fine, but ACL tears and a torn bicep? That's complete fucking horseshit.

Anyways... enjoyed the match. The dude definitely has some talent. Good luck to him.
jmt225
jmt225

Back to top Go down

Post by IQ Wrestler Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:13 am

Hey, Hey, Hey! Misfits in action fucking ruled!
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Fucking sweet, sucks about his experience in Deep South. My friend had a tryout with Dragongate USA last year. He's really keen on getting into Japan, has no desire to go to the feds. He's a small man, but he's fun to watch. He's done MMA on the side though, like 2 fights i believe.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by stompsinyomush Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:22 pm

What's his name?...hope he gets over to Japan.

DieOff wrote:Fucking sweet, sucks about his experience in Deep South. My friend had a tryout with Dragongate USA last year. He's really keen on getting into Japan, has no desire to go to the feds. He's a small man, but he's fun to watch. He's done MMA on the side though, like 2 fights i believe.
stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayne Shotta Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:24 am

All the shit that Bill does on tough enough is minor compared to what he made those trainees do in Deep South. He would make you do those drills 4x more. I can't believe they decided to actually consider him for tough enough trainer. Kevin has ripped him in a lot of interviews.
Bill had a wrestling school that was closed down by the WWE because not one talent ever made it to television. That's unbelievable when you consider how the WWE send hundreds of prospects to the schools. He has a pact with the devil I tell you.
Wayne Shotta
Wayne Shotta

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:09 am

stompsinyomush wrote:What's his name?...hope he gets over to Japan.

DieOff wrote:Fucking sweet, sucks about his experience in Deep South. My friend had a tryout with Dragongate USA last year. He's really keen on getting into Japan, has no desire to go to the feds. He's a small man, but he's fun to watch. He's done MMA on the side though, like 2 fights i believe.

Mad Dragon

DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by stompsinyomush Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Alot of shoots I see and interviews I've read alot of people have really bad things to say about Hugh MoreASS.He kinna comes off like a dick in the shoot videos I've seen of him.

Wayne Shotta wrote:All the shit that Bill does on tough enough is minor compared to what he made those trainees do in Deep South. He would make you do those drills 4x more. I can't believe they decided to actually consider him for tough enough trainer. Kevin has ripped him in a lot of interviews.
Bill had a wrestling school that was closed down by the WWE because not one talent ever made it to television. That's unbelievable when you consider how the WWE send hundreds of prospects to the schools. He has a pact with the devil I tell you.
stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Post by stompsinyomush Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:42 pm

cool is it Hakeem Zane? I checked out a match with him against the painkillers ..decent match.

DieOff wrote:

Mad Dragon

stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:36 pm

stompsinyomush wrote:cool is it Hakeem Zane? I checked out a match with him against the painkillers ..decent match.

DieOff wrote:

Mad Dragon

No, different guy, lol.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down