Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH MY GOD - CM PUNK!!!!!

+7
KOQ24
Undead_king
IQ Wrestler
True MMA FAN
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW
jmt225
DieOff
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OH MY GOD - CM PUNK!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: OH MY GOD - CM PUNK!!!!!

Post by jmt225 Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:07 am

They got a new tv deal where they will be running on syndication networks for the company Sinclair Broadcast. Here's a map where Sinclair affiliates are located:

http://www.sbgi.net/business/television.shtml

Kind of shitty, but hopefully both ROH and the Sinclair Broadcast will grow not soon after ROH starts airing their show.

Though, don't count on CM Punk leaving WWE. There is no way WWE would let him go after that performance and after all the hype Punk has received since cutting that promo, ESPECIALLY since CM Punk was smart enough to keep the rights to his name.
jmt225
jmt225

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:48 am

PUNK IS LEAVING, he wants time off. He won't jump more then likely, he might, but he is leaving before the year is up. He's burnt out, is been well known since around later April.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Undead_king Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:40 am

Is it me or was the 4th of July show so stupid, i mean last week when CM punk was making the promo i was 'O shit !' and when Cena and McMahon were talking i was like ' Yeah right... ' So fucking fake, John Cena is like Justin Bieber good for nothing.... And have you noticed that Vince has gotten really old, I mean he looked and talked like he was 10-15 yrs older than his actual age ...

Last edited by Undead_king on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Undead_king
Undead_king

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:49 am

Didn't see last nights RAW, sounds shitty, lol.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:21 pm

okey tell me how V-Mc trust Punk and give this match to him.Who knows what Punk gonna do in that match ? I dont buy it. Maybe, maybe Punk was too much last week but still all that die MccMahon stuff it was story. I think its all story. I know Punk wanna time oof for pretty long time.
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Undead_king Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:21 am

The Last Emperor wrote:okey tell me how V-Mc trust Punk and give this match to him.Who knows what Punk gonna do in that match ? I dont buy it. Maybe, maybe Punk was too much last week but still all that die MccMahon stuff it was story. I think its all story. I know Punk wanna time oof for pretty long time.

Dude didn't you get it already? It's ALL a work,his mic would have been cut much earlier if it wasn't... though the difference is CM punk is real pro wrestler and ppl really beliving what he says, while John Cena is a wannabe who only gets cheered by 12yr old kids and when you watch him you will immediatly realise ... How bad of actor he is ...
Undead_king
Undead_king

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:22 am

^man first i think its all work untill he says ROH & NWJP etc. But he aint say TNA tho. that all segment was really weird. Theres only 2 person in the world can say those things & get me. Jericho & Punk.
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:30 am

Updates:
A WWE spokesman noted to GLAAD in their response to CM Punk uttering an anti-gay slur during yesterday’s Raw live event in Australia that the wrestler is legitimately leaving the organization following the Money in the Bank pay-per-view event on July 18.

OpposingViews.com printed the following in their article: “WWE officials also told GLAAD this morning that CM Punk’s contract will expire in a few weeks, he will not be immediately renewed, and he will no longer be with WWE as of July 18. A spokesperson told us “this departure is not part of a storyline. He is contractually leaving the organization.

“A spokesperson for the WWE told us “We are taking this very seriously.”

OpposingViews.com also notes that GLAAD provided training to members of WWE’s editorial staff and writing team in May. The media monitoring organization is also in discussions with WWE to provide similar training seminars to on-camera talent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- After John Cena defeated CM Punk in the main event of the WWE live event in Brisbane yesterday (6/5/11), Punk took the mic and put over Cena, showing respect. Punk then started talking about The Rock, saying that while Rock is off filming movies, Cena is here in sickness and health performing for the WWE Universe. Punk and Cena shook hands before he left.

Cena then spoke, also putting over Punk and showing respect. Cena called Punk the best wrestler in WWE right now and said their Money in the Bank match will be the match of the year. Even bigger than he and The Rock at WrestleMania, he said.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2