Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Adamek realistically have a chance here?

+6
nodogoshi
sambokid
The Last Emperor
Zando
CanadianAssault
StillWill
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Does Adamek realistically have a chance here? Empty Does Adamek realistically have a chance here?

Post by StillWill Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:19 am

Seriously, unless Vitali suddenly got old overnight I see no way Adamek wins this short of freak accident or something. Vitali is just too big, too tall, too tough, too strong, too skilled. It is hard to picture anything but Adamek(whom I like) doing anything besides getting pounded out by Dr. Eisenfaust.
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Does Adamek realistically have a chance here? Empty Re: Does Adamek realistically have a chance here?

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:03 am

Is Adamek the underdog here? Well yes he is, but does Adamek stand more of a chance of beating vitali then Haye has beating wlad? yea he does.

Adamek only lost once in over 45, he has never even bean close to getting KO'ed, he got knocked down once in the first round and he came back and won the fight.

Adamek is tough as fucking nails his a TRUE warrior, never ducks any one he fights to become world champion.

If you listen to his interviews weather its in English or Polish he says he just wants to be a world champion. This guy ant running his mouth to promote a fight and have a big pay check to retire on, he just wants to be world champion.

Adamek just gonna need to be going in and out scoring points and he can outscore Vitali, and since this fight is in Poland there is more of a chance of Adamek winning this Via Decision.

Does Adamek realistically have a chance here? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2UL33NIy-8-aDrl0-OlR3a_4g9DgNhnwJnTyt791LX_lX4mAA

CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Does Adamek realistically have a chance here? Empty Re: Does Adamek realistically have a chance here?

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:08 am

You know I can not see one of this guys getting knocked out in this fight, this is going to DEC 100%.

I also don't see Adamek getting beat up for 12 rounds ether, this will be a close fight, I could even see a draw in this fight.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 am

Does Adamek realistically have a chance here? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6Wak4wtJnp6VYaGas8kPl8bHuaQ_DBY8uAP9FSi-L54LX4NTxgQDoes Adamek realistically have a chance here? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF5mUwp8rzVkVEta8_3dlV_95Msx1Hl0Z6nlMycHXGQ2HRPI-K

CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:15 am

Listen, I think Adamek is a world class fighter and I love his attitude and I enjoy his fights. CA don't think Im coming off as a hater here. Vitali is just so damn big...

Win or lose I am sure he will put on a memorable performance. Guy is a warrior. RESPEK.
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:19 am

I know you don't hate adamek, you just "try" to get under my skin, its all in good fun tho.

Its like me and Manny I don't hate the guy I just like talking non sense about him.

But a great bet to make for this fight is this...
Fight goes to Dec, for ether vitali/adamek
Draw.

some good money to make.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Zando Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:45 am

Adamek won't stand a chance.. Klitschko have the division in their command..

Zando

http://www.twitter.com/zando

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:07 am

Adamek is the last hope, and Adamek ant no quitter and he has a better chin then Vitali.

Vitali/Adamek will be a war, it just don't have the hype behind it.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:05 am

The last hope in the HW division to dethrone a Klitschko.

I Believe September 10th.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:21 am

^i dont believe but still gonnabe fine match
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by sambokid Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:23 am

Adamek defiently will come to fight and won't fireoff excuses like gaye did.But Vitali is too physically imposing for him imo.Fan of both guys and can't wait for the fight.
sambokid
sambokid
Hellbilly Deluxe

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:18 pm

This seems like an obvious comment, but Adamek's potentially path to victory amounts to speed. I think his handspeed may even be underrated, in that no one seems to talk about it.

Regarding this fight in particular though, another thing no one seems to talk about is the fact that Vitali is actually in significant part a counter puncher. Vitali actually has quick hands himself, and he often looks to counterpunch guys as they attempt to get inside on him. So in essence, if Adamek can somehow manage to punch first and then get out, he has a legitimate chance to outpoint Vitali in my opinion.

Another thing of note, I do believe that Vitali has noticeably slowed down. I often point to his fight against Albert Sosninski. Vitali was clearly winning pretty much every round, and eventually got the stoppage victory, but he was getting hit with shots that you wouldn't expect him to get hit by. Incidentally, Sosninski actually fought with balls and was trying to hit Vitali, unlike one David Gaye, and so many recent Klitschko opponents. In any case, Sosninski was jumping in and tagging Vitali with shots that Vitali should have picked off, or so it seemed. People also bring up the Solis fight. Solis was winning the round pretty handily imo, and Vitali did look potentially a bit lethargic. That said, I will never judge a fight based on a first round, and I don't really think conclusions can be drawn from that fight.

CanadianAssault wrote:You know I can not see one of this guys getting knocked out in this fight, this is going to DEC 100%.

I also don't see Adamek getting beat up for 12 rounds ether, this will be a close fight, I could even see a draw in this fight.

Vitali has 39 (T)KOs in 42 victories, so this statement seems a bit naive on its face. What I will say is I believe that if this fight goes to the cards, Adamek has a chance.

CanadianAssault wrote:Does Adamek realistically have a chance here? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6Wak4wtJnp6VYaGas8kPl8bHuaQ_DBY8uAP9FSi-L54LX4NTxgQDoes Adamek realistically have a chance here? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF5mUwp8rzVkVEta8_3dlV_95Msx1Hl0Z6nlMycHXGQ2HRPI-K

Hell of a right hand.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:00 am

Polish rap made for Adamek

CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by ILLUMINATI Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Adamek struggled with Chris Areola, Vitali is just boosting his record. Tomasz is a great boxer, and showed he can beat some good HW's, but Vitali is gonna send him down to LHW in a stretcher.

Alls Adamek has to do is have a good performance, wich I see him doing but Vitali is just too good, too big and too strong.
ILLUMINATI
ILLUMINATI

https://www.youtube.com/user/TakedownArmbar?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:32 am

ILLUMINATI wrote:Adamek struggled with Chris Areola, Vitali is just boosting his record. Tomasz is a great boxer, and showed he can beat some good HW's, but Vitali is gonna send him down to LHW in a stretcher.

Alls Adamek has to do is have a good performance, wich I see him doing but Vitali is just too good, too big and too strong.

Struggled with Areola? did you watch the fight? Adamek won almost ever round!
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:37 am

CanadianAssault wrote:
ILLUMINATI wrote:Adamek struggled with Chris Areola, Vitali is just boosting his record. Tomasz is a great boxer, and showed he can beat some good HW's, but Vitali is gonna send him down to LHW in a stretcher.

Struggled with Areola? did you watch the fight? Adamek won almost ever round!
rabbit
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:46 am

I hate when people bring up the Areola fight with out even watching it and just going by what the score cards were, lol. Adamek a Polish guy went to Cali to fight Areola on his home turf with 3 Cali judges, only 1 Cali judge got the right score
117-111, the rest had it 114-114 and 115-113(Adamek) lol... Typical Cali robbery, only way you win in Cali is you win almost EVER SINGLE ROUND or get a KO.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:49 am

I watched the fight live you cunt, I SAW arreola decide that adamek coudlnt hurt him and mid rounds began to beast him, only to break his hand and lose in a close fight
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:58 am

StillWill wrote:I watched the fight live you cunt, I SAW arreola decide that adamek coudlnt hurt him and mid rounds began to beast him, only to break his hand and lose in a close fight

Re watch it, please re watch it. How in the heck would a CALI judge score a fight 117-111 for Adamek with out Adamek begging from Cali? It must of been a ASS WHOOPING if Adamek got a score card of 117-111 from a Cali judge. I also had the same score card when I scored it and I watched the fight 3 times.

Also Adamek is showing ever one were his next right hands gonna land.
Does Adamek realistically have a chance here? 20110719adamek715
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Lol. Dembek sure does hate Californian judges.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:20 am

Klitschko stopped preparing for the fight against Adamek.

Just read this on RingPolska.pl

Something about politics in the Ukrainian.

The Klit/Adamek fight may be postponed, or Adamek will win a easy fight, since Vitali is not preparing 110%
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=42387#ixzz1UKO77FVf
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko has put preparations for a bout with Polish boxer Tomasz Adamek on hold after hearing of the arrest of Ukrainian opposition leader Yulia Tymoshenko. 40-year-old Klitschko is not only a boxing champion, but also the leader of the UDAR (or “punch” in English) opposition party. The elder of the Klitschko brothers is scheduled to step into the ring against Tomasz Adamek in the Polish city of Wroclaw on September 10, and reports of the fight being in jeopardy are very premature.

Yulia Tymoshenko was arrested on Friday on charges of disrupting the functioning of the court where she was being tried for abuse of power in connection with gas contracts during her term as prime minister in 2009.

­”When I learned about what is happening in Ukraine, I stopped my training for the match and returned to Kiev, as I understand that the real battle for democratic values takes place here – in Ukraine – and I can’t be a bystander in this situation. Tymoshenko was jailed on the eve of the anniversary of the Ukrainian independence. This shows that democracy in our country, which has lasted for just twenty years, is now being destroyed. If this will continue, we’ll always live under dictatorship and total corruption and may forget about the development of civil society,” Klitschko wrote on his blog.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:05 am

fucking eh, Rumors of the Vitali/Adamek fight may be postponed, If vitali can't fight because of some dumb political shit he should be striped of his title.

Adamek Vs. Aerrola II for Vacant WBC.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:03 am

Does Adamek realistically have a chance here? Klitschko_vs_adamek_poster_poland
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:27 am

his afternoon Tomasz Adamek, 44-1, 28 KO’s, took time before flying to Poland to chat with the media about his upcoming WBC Heavyweight Championship battle against reigning WBC champion Vitali Klitschko, 42-2, 39 KO’s.

“The Fight of the 21st Century” will be held Saturday, September 10th at the new Municipal Stadium in Wroclaw, Poland. More than 40,000 spectators are expected to attend what will be the greatest boxing event in Polish history.

The fight will be available throughout Poland on PPV. Fans should contact their Satellite or Cable provider to find out how to order the event, which will cost 40 PLN per subscriber.

Fans are urged to order early, as it is anticipated that the demand will be for Poland’s first ever PPV event will be great and viewers could be shut out if they wait until the last minute.

The PPV broadcast will begin at 9 PM CET.

Credits: Mike Gladysz – Team Adamek
Credits: Mike Gladysz – Team Adamek

Kathy Duva, Main Events CEO: “I am already in Wroclaw. They are putting the finishing touches on the inside of the stadium. Everything is just about ready to go. It is very exciting here. This is all everyone is talking about.”

Do you think you’ll have an advantage with the judges since the fight is in Poland? Kathy Duva: “The judges are being sent by the WBC and they are from all over the world.”

What is your game plan? Roger Bloodworth, Adamek Trainer: “It’s not a good idea to give up your game plan before a fight. We don’t have just one game plan. It all depends on what Vitali brings to the ring. We’ll know after the first two rounds. We’re prepared no matter what . We’re confident.”

What is Tomasz’s edge over Vitali? Tomasz Adamek: “I am quicker, my spirit is strong. I think my mind is stronger. I respect him but I think I am (an) uncomfortable (fighter) for him.”

How do you feel about fighting in Poland? Roger Bloodworth: “Tomasz is very disciplined. Fighting in Poland will not distract him. He has fought in Poland before. This time the crowd of course will be larger, but that won’t make a difference.”

Tomasz Adamek: “The whole country believes in me. It’s very important to me. I know they say I am not the favorite, but in Poland I will have millions cheering for me.”

Kathy Duva: “Anyone who fights Klitschko is cosidered an underdog. If you talk to any of the cab drivers in Poland they believe Tomasz is the favorite. I think it’s wonderful to be the underdog. Tomasz is kind of back to where he was when he fought Cunningham, he doesn’t have the pressure, the champ does. Everyone in Poland is picking Tomasz to win! It’s so much fun to be here.”

Kathy Duva: “Ziggy (Rozalski) told me Tomasz will be carrying two flags into the ring: the Polish flag and the US flag, his first and second home. He will be carrying the weight of both countries on his shoulders.”

Vitali Klitschko is much taller what are your thoughts about that? Roger Bloodworth: “Last 3 fights Tomasz fought were with tall guys I think we learned a lot from those.”

Tomasz Adamek: “Every training camp I get a little better and I learn a little more. Roger is a good teacher. This training camp was a very good, we trained 10 weeks. First two weeks we did conditioning and then we went to Pennsylvania for boxing. We worked on my speed, speed is power. I’m looking every place I can to hit him (Klitschko). My heart is good, my spirit is good. Size is not so important in the ring. Heart is important.”

What do you plan to do to neutralize Klitschko’s right hand? Roger Bloodworth: “I’ll tell you what we plan NOT to do and that’s block his right hand with Tomasz’s head!”

Fight predictions? Tomasz Adamek: ” I believe you have to have the right frame of mind to get in the ring. I know how to beat Vitali. I know that he will be expecting somebody who will be intimidated, even scared, but this will not be the case for me. He will not get a fighter standing in front of him, waiting for execution and payday. He will get somebody with no fear and the will and skills to win. This will be deciding factor on September 10.”

Vitali Klitschko said during his media day that he likes your style, and looks forward to having an open, entertaining fight with you on September 10 in Wroclaw. Do you believe it will happen? Tomasz Adamek: “I truly hope so. I hope Vitali will keep his word to make September 10 a wide open affair, because to have an entertaining fight you need two fighters. I will do everything I can, as always, to do so. On the side note: I’m happy Klitschko is watching so much of my already year old [Michael] Grant fight. Because I’m so much better…100 percent better.”

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2011/08/tomasz-adamek-pre-fight-conference-call/
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next