Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whoevers in charge make an account for me to contribute

+3
Hooligan
Fletch
Stu3ufc
7 posters

Go down

whoevers in charge make an account for me to contribute Empty whoevers in charge make an account for me to contribute

Post by Stu3ufc Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm

and i want my articles to show up on the site without pending approval

I have my own wordpress site and i know how to use it without making horrible spelling/ grammar mistakes I have written for Rabbit punch and Ryan hardly had to edit my articles

Can someone hook me up

you guys need a brazzer corespondent

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

whoevers in charge make an account for me to contribute Empty Re: whoevers in charge make an account for me to contribute

Post by Fletch Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:39 am

*comment pending approval
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

whoevers in charge make an account for me to contribute Empty Re: whoevers in charge make an account for me to contribute

Post by Hooligan Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:23 am

STU VLOG! STU VLOG! STU VLOG!
Hooligan
Hooligan
Peace, Love, and Soccer Kicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:41 am

I admit , i would like to see the face behind stu3ufc account.

Will my reaction be
Mr Roper
or
will it be
Joe Rogan .

Whatever his appearance , stu3ufc is an intriguing poster , even i can see that , in the short time i've spent on this forum. The more one learns about stu , the more intriguing stu becomes in one's mind.

AHHHH FUCK IT , somebody post a picture of STU , so i can quit this forum , and move on with my life.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocaine Biceps Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:13 am

Hooligan wrote:STU VLOG! STU VLOG! STU VLOG!

HAWT!
Cocaine Biceps
Cocaine Biceps

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Mo Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:34 pm

balkan_soul wrote:I admit , i would like to see the face behind stu3ufc account.

Will my reaction be
Mr Roper
or
will it be
Joe Rogan .

Whatever his appearance , stu3ufc is an intriguing poster , even i can see that , in the short time i've spent on this forum. The more one learns about stu , the more intriguing stu becomes in one's mind.

AHHHH FUCK IT , somebody post a picture of STU , so i can quit this forum , and move on with my life.

Stu is not real.
Prince Mo
Prince Mo
Going Straight For The Kill

Back to top Go down

Post by gsx-r Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:04 am

Stu will bring the site crashing down in flames!!!! Dont do it!!!! Cool
gsx-r
gsx-r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down