Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manny Pacquiao-vs-Antonio-Margarito

+2
Kid Gavilan
CanadianAssault
6 posters

Go down

Manny Pacquiao-vs-Antonio-Margarito Empty Manny Pacquiao-vs-Antonio-Margarito

Post by CanadianAssault Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:31 am

CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao-vs-Antonio-Margarito Empty Re: Manny Pacquiao-vs-Antonio-Margarito

Post by CanadianAssault Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:33 am

Can't wait for this man!!! PACMAN! Pac man gonna knock this dude down 4th round watch.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao-vs-Antonio-Margarito Empty Re: Manny Pacquiao-vs-Antonio-Margarito

Post by CanadianAssault Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:12 am

CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:14 am

Pacquiao by 10th round TKO.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by armed Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:18 pm

What are they gonna do about his gloves?

armed
armed

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:33 pm

I think Manny and his camp are douchebags for taking this fight. Margarito doesn't deserve to fight again, let alone fight the top fighter in the sport and get a huge payday.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:39 am

Donowaman wrote:I think Manny and his camp are douchebags for taking this fight. Margarito doesn't deserve to fight again, let alone fight the top fighter in the sport and get a huge payday.

I don't put Pac Man and his camp at fault, money is money right, and this is a business too.

Your right about Margarito though, that motherfucker should be in jail. I hope Manny beats him to near death, karma for stuffing those gloves.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KOQ24 Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:57 am

Fight sucks tbh.

Margarito has absolutely 0 chance than getting anything other than a beatdown from Manny.

I'll watch it cause i wanna see that cheater getting smashed after what he did to Cotto. Manny Pacquiao-vs-Antonio-Margarito 371256
KOQ24
KOQ24

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:59 am

KOQ24 wrote:Fight sucks tbh.

Margarito has absolutely 0 chance than getting anything other than a beatdown from Manny.

I'll watch it cause i wanna see that cheater getting smashed after what he did to Cotto. Manny Pacquiao-vs-Antonio-Margarito 371256

I agree so much, I want to see that piece of shit Margarito get what is coming to him. He made the sport of boxing look worst then it already looks.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:58 am

yea Margarito did something fucked up. Almost killing cotto bro.
Manny will teach him whats up.

Watching this video I'm 100% margarito had it in his gloves no one ever made cotto bleed.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by armed Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:13 pm

rcv604 wrote:

I'll watch it cause i wanna see that cheater getting smashed after what he did to Cotto. :ocelot:

I agree so much, I want to see that piece of shit Margarito get what is coming to him. He made the sport of boxing look worst then it already looks.

Well Pacquiao makes it look pretty bad too, avoiding the blood test and all.
armed
armed

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:24 pm

armed wrote:
rcv604 wrote:

I'm sorry but I have to respectfully disagree. When you wear stuffed gloves, you have the opponent's life literally in your hands. You can take another man's life much more easily. You cannot compare not taking a blood test and stuffing gloves, they are not even on the same level.

Antonio Margarito could have killed Miguel Cotto that night.

Manny Pacquiao has agreed to testing, but who is Floyd Mayweather to demand it? Is he an athletic commission? Manny plays by the rules of the commission, if they demanded it, he would have to do it. Also who is Manny harming not taking the test? No one.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by armed Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:31 am

rcv604 wrote:
armed wrote:
rcv604 wrote:

I'll watch it cause i wanna see that cheater getting smashed after what he did to Cotto. :ocelot:

I'm sorry but I have to respectfully disagree. When you wear stuffed gloves, you have the opponent's life literally in your hands. You can take another man's life much more easily. You cannot compare not taking a blood test and stuffing gloves, they are not even on the same level.

Antonio Margarito could have killed Miguel Cotto that night.

Manny Pacquiao has agreed to testing, but who is Floyd Mayweather to demand it? Is he an athletic commission? Manny plays by the rules of the commission, if they demanded it, he would have to do it. Also who is Manny harming not taking the test? No one.

You can't depend on the corrupt commissions for progress. The fighters will have to lead. The head of the NSAC is the fertittas' lawyer for god's sake.

Yeah, I guess PEDs aren't the same as cementing wraps or whatever he did. In another sense, Pacquiao is still cheating. He has a chance to clear his name and do something positive for the sport, but he doesn't. I guess that's why I pick at him. He's sort of a puppet for evil empires.
armed
armed

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:39 am

armed wrote:Yeah, I guess PEDs aren't the same as cementing wraps or whatever he did. In another sense, Pacquiao is still cheating. He has a chance to clear his name and do something positive for the sport, but he doesn't. I guess that's why I pick at him. He's sort of a puppet for evil empires.

That's what boxing really is missing, something positive with the sport. I personally believe Manny Pacquiao is what boxing needs, not just because I am Filipino, but because of his character inside and outside of the ring. His skill set makes him a very exciting fighter to watch.

On the testing bit, I agree that boxing commissions are fucked up, and corrupted, but that's not Manny Pacquiao's fault. If a commission doesn't require a certain kind of test, what can we do about it.

It's like at our own regular jobs, if we don't have to do something that is not required to by the company, why should we be made to do it?

Personally I don't believe Manny is juicing. Mayweather shouldn't act like the God of boxing, commissions will not change based on what he has to say.

Anyways...WAR MANNY!
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:43 am

The Reason why Pacquiao did not accept the Drug testing that Floyd wanted cuz last time pac man Agreed to the testing with another fight witch he lost. Now I got this info from a friend so I'm not 100% on it but it makes sense.

Pacquiao Later Agreed to Floyd Drug testing but then Floyd then just DUCKED pacquiao. saying he On a Year Long layoff from boxing and then he goes and Robs and Beats his X-GF up in front of his kids. Nice floyd nice...
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down