Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Badr Hari might be my number one seed in the overhyped, thoroughly overrated division. His sport isn't much further behind.” - Luke Thomas

+13
Stu3ufc
Фёдор Емельяненко
StillWill
Buddha_Cat
DW LiverKick
IQ Wrestler
Donowaman
animalfan10
Nycto Da 6'0
Jride
veprman
bfnick
Soy Chingon
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Badr Hari might be my number one seed in the overhyped, thoroughly overrated division. His sport isn't much further behind.” - Luke Thomas Empty "Badr Hari might be my number one seed in the overhyped, thoroughly overrated division. His sport isn't much further behind.” - Luke Thomas

Post by Soy Chingon Thu May 12, 2011 10:13 am

He's gonna write up an article about this tomorrow, I'll be waiting
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

"Badr Hari might be my number one seed in the overhyped, thoroughly overrated division. His sport isn't much further behind.” - Luke Thomas Empty Re: "Badr Hari might be my number one seed in the overhyped, thoroughly overrated division. His sport isn't much further behind.” - Luke Thomas

Post by bfnick Thu May 12, 2011 10:15 am

who's that worthless faggot Luke Thomas?
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

"Badr Hari might be my number one seed in the overhyped, thoroughly overrated division. His sport isn't much further behind.” - Luke Thomas Empty Re: "Badr Hari might be my number one seed in the overhyped, thoroughly overrated division. His sport isn't much further behind.” - Luke Thomas

Post by veprman Thu May 12, 2011 10:27 am

Forget who he is. I want to know WHERE he is.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Thu May 12, 2011 11:39 am

http://twitter.com/#!/MMANATION

Here is the twitter link.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Thu May 12, 2011 11:43 am

I will wait for his article before I tear him apart.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycto Da 6'0 Thu May 12, 2011 12:47 pm

Real men hug n shit!
Nycto Da 6'0
Nycto Da 6'0

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycto Da 6'0 Thu May 12, 2011 12:52 pm

And come on... kickboxing as a whole being over rated? These are the baddest fucking dudes on the planet. Hard as fuck.

Boxers do shit like quit on the stool in the third round because they don't feel like they can win. Pussy shit. MMA guys pull out of more fights than they fight these days, and try and stall out a clock, while having it against the law for them to fight more than once in a night. Kickboxers will get in a ring with Daniel Ghita, let him wail the fuck out of him with kicks for 12 minutes, take a break to let the pain set in, then go out and fight Alistair Overeem with one arm, while they couldn't find anyone without a shopping list of conditions to fight that same Alistair Overeem on an open contract to any MMA heavyweight. Just sayin.

Kickboxers are among the baddest motherfuckers on the planet. There is no one tougher in combat sports.
Nycto Da 6'0
Nycto Da 6'0

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Thu May 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Nycto Da 6'0 wrote:And come on... kickboxing as a whole being over rated? These are the baddest fucking dudes on the planet. Hard as fuck.

Boxers do shit like quit on the stool in the third round because they don't feel like they can win. Pussy shit. MMA guys pull out of more fights than they fight these days, and try and stall out a clock, while having it against the law for them to fight more than once in a night. Kickboxers will get in a ring with Daniel Ghita, let him wail the fuck out of him with kicks for 12 minutes, take a break to let the pain set in, then go out and fight Alistair Overeem with one arm, while they couldn't find anyone without a shopping list of conditions to fight that same Alistair Overeem on an open contract to any MMA heavyweight. Just sayin.

Kickboxers are among the baddest motherfuckers on the planet. There is no one tougher in combat sports.

4 time K-1 HWGP Champion level post.

veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Thu May 12, 2011 1:03 pm

A gem from his twitter is that kickboxers are not the best strikers in the world.

Really? REALLY? Sherdog level shit. Who is then? Boxers? MMA fighters? LOL. Its pretty clear they are the best in the stand up.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Thu May 12, 2011 1:11 pm

If K-1 level Kickboxers aren't the best strikers in the world, then those ADCC winners are just overrated grapplers that aren't the best.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Thu May 12, 2011 1:59 pm

veprman wrote:A gem from his twitter is that kickboxers are not the best strikers in the world.

Really? REALLY? Sherdog level shit. Who is then? Boxers? MMA fighters? LOL. Its pretty clear they are the best in the stand up.

Well atleast for boxing it is 100 percent world class striking..Yes I know its only punching, but still you could easily call boxing or top kickboxing world class striking...mma striking isn't even comparable with maybe 1 exception.( maybe Anderson)

By the way this guy sounds like a huge fagget but, he is far from the only one.. I just recently debated some fagget on sherdog who said Anderson Silva would technically school Saki in a k1 fight and then finish him in the last round.

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Thu May 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Lol @ Anderson even coming close to beating Saki.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by IQ Wrestler Thu May 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Anderson wouldn't beat Gago Drago let alone Saki
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

Back to top Go down

Post by DW LiverKick Thu May 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Be patient my brothers, await his opinion and then go to town.

I am 100% positive he is going to talk about how K-1 uses the same few guys in their Heavyweight tournament and how Petrosyan isn't the best because MAX is "too new, like WEC."

Here is the thing, most of these guys dont know about kickboxing outside of K-1.

We all know that the talent pool is deep as hell, K-1 just plays favorites.

DW LiverKick
www.LiverKick.com

http://www.LiverKick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Thu May 12, 2011 2:57 pm

I wish someone would buy K-1 and run it properly.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddha_Cat Thu May 12, 2011 3:03 pm

I would love to slap the shit out of this glass jawed fag. Another fucking loser who would rather watch Nick Lentz dry hump a mattress than watch real fucking KO's

Badr would annhilate anyone that Luke Thomas can think of standing.
Buddha_Cat
Buddha_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by DW LiverKick Thu May 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Jride wrote:I wish someone would buy K-1 and run it properly.

I can't talk about it right now, but a NON-ZUFFA entity in the United States is looking to purchase K-1. May or may not have a link with an upcoming announcement from It's Showtime as well.

DW LiverKick
www.LiverKick.com

http://www.LiverKick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Thu May 12, 2011 4:27 pm

fuck while thats good news that also probably means all my highlights will be taken off youtube due to copyright claim

one reason I like FEG
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Thu May 12, 2011 4:30 pm

DW LiverKick wrote:Be patient my brothers, await his opinion and then go to town.

I am 100% positive he is going to talk about how K-1 uses the same few guys in their Heavyweight tournament and how Petrosyan isn't the best because MAX is "too new, like WEC."

Here is the thing, most of these guys dont know about kickboxing outside of K-1.

We all know that the talent pool is deep as hell, K-1 just plays favorites.

Wait... did he bash Petrosyan aswell?

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Thu May 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Donowaman wrote:Lol @ Anderson even coming close to beating Saki.

I know it was funny as hell..And its not like he just said Anderson would have a slight edge...He said that Anderson would "tool him" and pick Saki apart easily and then ko him in the last round.

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Thu May 12, 2011 5:01 pm

This is attention grabbing at it's lowest form. What's sad is, some people who give him attention. The guy has a job that requires attention , viewers , intriguing and shocking statements. Why people have even the smallest interest in what a mma-journalist has to say(other then news , interviews, and all non-opinion based stuff) is beyond me. You making a fuss about his statement is what he wants , plus it means you're giving him credit for his statement not being totally beyond the realm of this reality , by debating it. What is there to debate ? Haha.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Thu May 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Donowaman wrote:Lol @ Anderson even coming close to beating Saki.

as an anderson silva fan I giggled at him being brought up amongst the best in k-1

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Thu May 12, 2011 7:41 pm

K-1 and Its Showtime are two orgs with small talent pools. Fact

There is a hell of a lot of talent out there, but so many types of what defines the general term that we use, "thai boxing". Full Thai rules, Oriental rules, K-1 rules, European rules, Full Contact (long pants, karate in boxing gloves) etc etc.

There is the talent out there, but these orgs need to tap into it more. Or you get shit like Bernardo and Aerts fighting six times in just a few years.

It also leads to ignorant fans believing nothing outside K-1 - or its European equivalent - matters. Hence a guy on this board telling me that "Petrosyan would merk my boy" in "Thai rules, K1 rules, a dance off" etc etc... when he's NEVER seen the guy in question fight (who had two very even fights with Fairtex (in Thailand) and Buakaw, in Full Thai rules. Because of course, it's not K-1, where Petrosyan rules, so it doesnt count Neutral
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Thu May 12, 2011 7:42 pm

balkan_soul wrote:Why people have even the smallest interest in what a mma-journalist has to say(other then news , interviews, and all non-opinion based stuff)

All my opinions are golden

Proven fact

Liam heh
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Fri May 13, 2011 1:20 am

@Donowaman If you watched K-1 as much as you purport, you wouldn't be so swift to exalt its excellence. Let the adults takeover. K. Thx.

What a fucking idiot.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next