Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some huge mismatches in Its Showtime today

+6
Prince Mo
bfnick
Jride
Fletch
veprman
StillWill
10 posters

Go down

Some huge mismatches in Its Showtime today Empty Some huge mismatches in Its Showtime today

Post by StillWill Sun May 15, 2011 9:08 am

THe Ghita, Spong, and Badr fiights werent even competitive in the slightest, Badr=Gregory was like Tyson-McNeeley, but im still Im glad I paid for it, quality show. Would love to see Badr fight Ghita next.

Good war for the 73 kg title, and how about the Knee from Ngimbi? Whooaaa
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Some huge mismatches in Its Showtime today Empty Re: Some huge mismatches in Its Showtime today

Post by veprman Sun May 15, 2011 9:18 am

Its what we expected. Except for Ghita. Silva would have been a good fight. Crazy 73k war and crazy knee. I would not like to fight Ngimbi.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Some huge mismatches in Its Showtime today Empty Re: Some huge mismatches in Its Showtime today

Post by Fletch Sun May 15, 2011 9:37 am

If only Tony Gregory had not been carrying severe crippling injuries leading in, and hadn't gotten caught with the first (wild) punch that rocked him Sad
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Sun May 15, 2011 10:06 am

Badr should have faced Spong instead of Gregory.

But it was still a solid card.

Effortless wins from Badr/Ghita/Spong though.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Sun May 15, 2011 11:03 am

Muaahahahahahh Ghita chopping his way to the victory once again
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Mo Sun May 15, 2011 11:55 am

They were fed Lambs...

that should be the new term used on forums.. All credit to Flying Mo Very Happy
Prince Mo
Prince Mo
Going Straight For The Kill

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Sun May 15, 2011 11:57 am

Seriously now,all the K-1 guys had easy fight,only Ghita can have an
excuse cause Silva pulled out several days ago.
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Sun May 15, 2011 12:55 pm

StillWill wrote:

Good war for the 73 kg title, and how about the Knee from Ngimbi? Whooaaa

probably the 2 best competitive fights

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by R3D Sun May 15, 2011 2:19 pm

I love seeing fighting machines crush kens.
R3D
R3D
Stend Ap Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun May 15, 2011 4:02 pm

R3D wrote:I love seeing fighting machines crush kens.

Don't you EVER say this again

Some huge mismatches in Its Showtime today Ken%20shamrock%20wwf_20998
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun May 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Fletch you say you dislike Hari because of the Remy incident but I know you are full of shit. You hate him because he immortalized Leko with the Lekobuster, and you despise him to constantly see your favorite fighter on the end of a hl reel.

GET OVER IT. LEKO HAS. YOU SHOULD TOO.
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Sun May 15, 2011 5:20 pm

R3D wrote:I love seeing fighting machines crush kens.
ahhahaah I love you

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Sun May 15, 2011 5:21 pm

StillWill wrote:Fletch you say you dislike Hari because of the Remy incident but I know you are full of shit. You hate him because he immortalized Leko with the Lekobuster, and you despise him to constantly see your favorite fighter on the end of a hl reel.

\\ cheers lololol

fuck leko

worst k-1 fighter in the history of the sport

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by IQ Wrestler Sun May 15, 2011 6:04 pm

All this standup'n shit is nothing....Pancrase, reel catch, reel submeshon!!
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Mon May 16, 2011 12:45 am

IQ Wrestler wrote:All this standup'n shit is nothing....Pancrase, reel catch, reel submeshon!!

Fucking awesome!
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon May 16, 2011 9:15 am

StillWill wrote:Fletch you say you dislike Hari because of the Remy incident but I know you are full of shit. You hate him because he immortalized Leko with the Lekobuster, and you despise him to constantly see your favorite fighter on the end of a hl reel.

I'm the most honest man on the internet.

I was a Badr fan after the Leko fight, which I didnt even see live I had the result spoiled (which disappointed me) but then I was impressed by Hari and actually liked him up to the 08 finals. Even after I didnt DISlike him, but the Gerges thing was ghey and I couldnt be bothered with him anymore.

My dislike only increased to this level after Lane released his video, and suddenly everyone pretends they're huge Badr fans and they'd never seen him fight before Neutral not you, but most others imo
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Mo Mon May 16, 2011 11:59 am

Fletch wrote:

I was a Badr fan after the Leko fight, which I didnt even see live I had the result spoiled (which disappointed me) but then I was impressed by Hari and actually liked him up to the 08 finals. Even after I didnt DISlike him, but the Gerges thing was ghey and I couldnt be bothered with him anymore.

My dislike only increased to this level after Lane released his video, and suddenly everyone pretends they're huge Badr fans and they'd never seen him fight before Neutral not you, but most others imo

I knew who Badr was and liked him way before Lane released that video.. i was not a big K-1 fan cos i didnt know how to watch but still knew most of the main guys and was a Badr fan..

U MAD?
Prince Mo
Prince Mo
Going Straight For The Kill

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon May 16, 2011 12:05 pm

Flying Mo wrote:
Fletch wrote:

I knew who Badr was and liked him way before Lane released that video.. i was not a big K-1 fan cos i didnt know how to watch but still knew most of the main guys and was a Badr fan..

U MAD?

"Whatever" Neutral

YOU mad?
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by stompsinyomush Mon May 16, 2011 3:38 pm

I wanna see Ngimbi vs Petro.
stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Mon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm

stompsinyomush wrote:I wanna see Ngimbi vs Petro.
Behold, I am a mystical Genie granting your wish

Voila
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by stompsinyomush Tue May 17, 2011 12:49 am

I want to see number 2 ..Can you grant me that wish Mr Genie ?? Very Happy

StillWill wrote:

Voila
stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Tue May 17, 2011 3:54 pm

stompsinyomush wrote:I want to see number 2 ..Can you grant me that wish Mr Genie ?? Very Happy

StillWill wrote:

Voila
Laughing sorry you already used your one wish. you will have to wait with everyone else cheers
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down