Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Showtime Establishes It's Showtime Japan +Giorgio Petrosyan vs Hinata July 18

+13
Team Juice
RBCa
StillWill
Fletch
bfnick
Buddha_Cat
Prince Mo
animalfan10
Mighty Trust Krusher
Nycto Da 6'0
Donowaman
Hollywood Dang
Soy Chingon
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's Showtime Establishes It's Showtime Japan +Giorgio Petrosyan vs Hinata July 18 - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Showtime Establishes It's Showtime Japan +Giorgio Petrosyan vs Hinata July 18

Post by animalfan10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:34 pm

IQ Wrestler wrote:I legit hope Petro dies, Souwer will beat him this time

I hope you get eaten by a saltwater crocodile you cunt...Souwer got pwned 1 time against him( Oct 2009) and lost a close fight in their first encounter in March....I really doubt Souwer beats him but I would like to see it( Souwer)...Masato is different...I would have loved to see Petrosyan tool overhyped and overrated Masato...

Souwer is awesome, but Petro just seems to be a bad matchup for him style wise..Masato is just overhyped in general and would have got schooled against Giorgio. It would have been great to see especially since it was masato's goodbye fight lol

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

It's Showtime Establishes It's Showtime Japan +Giorgio Petrosyan vs Hinata July 18 - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Showtime Establishes It's Showtime Japan +Giorgio Petrosyan vs Hinata July 18

Post by DW LiverKick Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:05 pm

LIVE STREAMING~

I'm actually not sure if they are streaming the bout from Japan, I'll check with them

DW LiverKick
www.LiverKick.com

http://www.LiverKick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DW LiverKick Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:50 pm

I just talked to their PR guy and this won't be streaming and HDnet isn't filming it.

Sucks.

DW LiverKick
www.LiverKick.com

http://www.LiverKick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Petro beats Masato 9/10
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:48 am

animalfan10 wrote:

I hope you get eaten by a saltwater crocodile you cunt...Souwer got pwned 1 time against him( Oct 2009) and lost a close fight in their first encounter in March....I really doubt Souwer beats him but I would like to see it( Souwer)...Masato is different...I would have loved to see Petrosyan tool overhyped and overrated Masato...

Souwer is awesome, but Petro just seems to be a bad matchup for him style wise..Masato is just overhyped in general and would have got schooled against Giorgio.
It would have been great to see especially since it was masato's goodbye fight lol

Masato

WTF is this shit
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by IQ Wrestler Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:39 am

StillWill wrote:
animalfan10 wrote:

Souwer is awesome, but Petro just seems to be a bad matchup for him style wise..Masato is just overhyped in general and would have got schooled against Giorgio.
It would have been great to see especially since it was masato's goodbye fight lol

Masato

WTF is this shit

I believe it's called a moron
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:31 pm

StillWill wrote:
animalfan10 wrote:

Masato

WTF is this shit

Harsh reality....

My comments were over the top and exaggerated yes but he would have lost to petrosyan.

Masato was very good..but a little overhyped.

Last edited by animalfan10 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:32 pm

bfnick wrote:Petro beats Masato 9/10

Bfnick speaking the truth...But in k1 and with k1 judging it is probably masato 9/10 baring a ko Smile

IQ Wrestler wrote:

I believe it's called a moron

Please stick to things you actullay understand... i.e. boomerang throwing and crocodile wrestling.

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Lets be honest here,most of Masato's wins were convincing and I agreed with
them,the things is that since he was the poster boy of MAX,FEG always tried
to help him in other ways,arrange him the fight he wants to avenge
past loses etc. etc. Wink
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:30 pm

There's always free ways to catch the stream too, for those too poor to purchase. :/

However I'd much rather everyone support it's showtime and buy the stream. Smile
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:33 pm

No stream and no HDNet..our last hope is that it's on Fight Network in Canada
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Soy Chingon wrote:
bfnick wrote:k-1 might have the fighters,the balls and the money but they luck the
atmosphere,vibe and production of K-1

K-1 lacks the weight classes and number of shows also. Last year we saw like..7 televised shows? It's Showtime already has 6 this year up til June. That and I just hate how a lot of people view K-1 as all of kickboxing. If it wasn't for It's Showtime, how many people would know about great fighters like Karim Bennoui, Danyo Ilunga or Sahak Parparyan? I'd much rather see guys like Mourad Bouzidi or Braddock Silva fight than Jaideep or Yokohama Gangsta Takumi Sato or better yet Yong Soo Park.

A lot of people act like K-1 is the be all end all of kickboxing when it's simply not true. Not saying you or anyone here is like that but take a look at Sherdog's kickboxing forums and it's like a lot of people think K-1 is the only kickboxing out there.

Diversity is great for kickboxing. We've got It's Showtime, United Glory, Fight Code and Super Kombat putting on great shows with world class fighters

k1 is the pride of kickboxing, there gonna have freakshow cans fight just for ratings and brutal ko's. But like pride u still had the best fighters in the world competing
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:41 am

Showtime is a bush league
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:56 am

with the event so close to happening, how does the rest of the card stack up?
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2