Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Giorgio Petrosyan fight again in November on It Showtime event in Tenerife?

3 posters

Go down

Will Giorgio Petrosyan fight again in November on It Showtime event in Tenerife?  Empty Will Giorgio Petrosyan fight again in November on It Showtime event in Tenerife?

Post by The Big Kabosh Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 am

Simon Rutz recently announced that Giorgio Petrosyan would fight back in November. And this more specifically in the Spanish Tenerife. If you think logically, than u see that It's Showtime probably will keep an event in November. When a journalist him asked this question, he answered with perhaps.
After the success of the It Showtime event in Madrid a possibly new event in Spain seems in advance a good choice! Hope it is officially announced.

Will Giorgio Petrosyan fight again in November on It Showtime event in Tenerife?  I.php?f=Simon-Rutz-Showtime

Source: www.k1.nl
The Big Kabosh
The Big Kabosh

Back to top Go down

Will Giorgio Petrosyan fight again in November on It Showtime event in Tenerife?  Empty Re: Will Giorgio Petrosyan fight again in November on It Showtime event in Tenerife?

Post by Soy Chingon Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:57 am

Simon said Giorgio will fight in November in Tenerife. I asked him about It's Showtime having a November event there and he said "Meaby!"

Connect the dots
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Will Giorgio Petrosyan fight again in November on It Showtime event in Tenerife?  Empty Re: Will Giorgio Petrosyan fight again in November on It Showtime event in Tenerife?

Post by animalfan10 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:34 am

My cousin who lives in Italy visited his Gym yesterday...and apparently he will be fighting Roqueni sometime in mid November( at the Tenerife event)

Going to be a sick fight.

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:38 am

animalfan10 wrote:My cousin who lives in Italy visited his Gym yesterday...and apparently he will be fighting Roqueni sometime in mid November( at the Tenerife event)

SHIT well I wanted Roqueni in the tournament but if he's fighting Petro then that makes up for it
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:06 am

Soy Chingon wrote:
animalfan10 wrote:My cousin who lives in Italy visited his Gym yesterday...and apparently he will be fighting Roqueni sometime in mid November( at the Tenerife event)

SHIT well I wanted Roqueni in the tournament but if he's fighting Petro then that makes up for it

Thats what my cousin heard when he was at their gym...I don't think the contracts or anything are signed but, I know that Roqueni was offered the fight.

So I am pretty sure it will happen.

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down