Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUAKAW VS. ASKEROV

3 posters

Go down

BUAKAW VS. ASKEROV Empty BUAKAW VS. ASKEROV

Post by glassjaw890 Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:11 pm

So Dzhabar lost to Buakaw under kickboxing rules years ago... WHO CARES?! Askerov has dedicated his life to becoming a TRUE Muay Thai stylist. It's his primary sport, which he excels at. His dabbling in kickboxing shouldn't detract from his overall fighting ability. Quite honestly, his skills are best exhibited in the realm of Muay Thai. This fight is going to showcase both men's MT abilities. Even though Soy may insult my fight knowledge, by dropping subtle hints referencing Wikipedia, this will be Buakaw's toughest MT challenge in a LONG time! Quite a few years, in fact... This is such a phenomenal fight match-up, that myself, and fellow MT fans will be drooling! I'm not sure if Buakaw can utilize the Muay Thai skills that he has trained under for most of his life. He has fought kickboxing almost exclusively in recent years, and this has a tendency to switch a fighter's view in regards to the technical & strategic aspect of their matches. This is going to be quite a stellar fight if it will be held under FMT rules. My money is on a first round KO by Buakaw, if he still has it. However, if he's rusty, than I think he might win by a slim decision. In a FMT rules match, however, you can never rule out Dzhabar. Fireworks will surely ensue if Askerov can establish his notoriously deadly rhythm, and he could most assuredly pull off the upset! Who you got & why?
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

BUAKAW VS. ASKEROV Empty Re: BUAKAW VS. ASKEROV

Post by Soy Chingon Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Lol I don't insult your fight knowledge, we're just debating. Don't take it that way
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Soy Chingon wrote:Lol I don't insult your fight knowledge, we're just debating. Don't take it that way

I Know papi! Very Happy
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Soy was trying to make us believe that Saki had a tough job in the
Ultimate Glory finals FFS.Askerov is vs Buakaw is far more interesting
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down