Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUAKAW Speaks Out! Controlled for years, and obviously ripped off and threatened, by gym Por.Pramuk

3 posters

Go down

BUAKAW Speaks Out!   Controlled for years, and obviously ripped off and threatened, by gym Por.Pramuk Empty BUAKAW Speaks Out! Controlled for years, and obviously ripped off and threatened, by gym Por.Pramuk

Post by Fletch Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:37 am

http://fightsportasia.com/2012/03/12/buakaw-speaks-out-i-wanted-to-retire-por-pramuk-control-m/

"I wanted to retire in 2009, they made me fight on"

Not to mention the "rumour" that his last MAX win was 1 million yen, and he only got 20,000
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

BUAKAW Speaks Out!   Controlled for years, and obviously ripped off and threatened, by gym Por.Pramuk Empty Re: BUAKAW Speaks Out! Controlled for years, and obviously ripped off and threatened, by gym Por.Pramuk

Post by FedorIsGOAT Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:37 am

BUAKAW Speaks Out!   Controlled for years, and obviously ripped off and threatened, by gym Por.Pramuk O0jV9

TRAITOR!!!
FedorIsGOAT
FedorIsGOAT

Back to top Go down

BUAKAW Speaks Out!   Controlled for years, and obviously ripped off and threatened, by gym Por.Pramuk Empty Re: BUAKAW Speaks Out! Controlled for years, and obviously ripped off and threatened, by gym Por.Pramuk

Post by Fletch Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:57 am

^ what the hell is that on?

I/Fight Sport Asia broke this story, by the way. BOOM
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by frankrock107 Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:20 am

fletch = big tings a gwon
frankrock107
frankrock107

Back to top Go down

Post by FedorIsGOAT Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:33 am

mixedmartialarts.com front page
FedorIsGOAT
FedorIsGOAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down