Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here

+9
True MMA FAN
Jride
gsx-r
Ronin
FadonkingDonuts
Fletch
Stu3ufc
Shawner
Bloodstain Lane
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here Empty Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:42 am

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here Empty Re: Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here

Post by Shawner Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Not a Blog but funny as hell!!

Some dumb bitch tries to tell Wand he can't take pics with his fans and he owns her ass!! Lol

Wand is the man truly loves the fans!!
Shawner
Shawner

Back to top Go down

Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here Empty Re: Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here

Post by Stu3ufc Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:11 am

My sig!

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:43 am

I'm up and down on Wand.... I consider myself a fan, but I'm not keen on the stomps game, and I think his maniac behaviour in Pride (verified by CroCop and others) was kinda unnecessary, as was his headbutt on Guy Mezger.

He seems to have mellowed now, it would be great to see him win a few before bowing out. Sad seeing legends go the Ken/Chuck/Mirko route
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:40 am

to each its own Fletch....but one thing I have to say is I think his maniac behavior is a reason why he was so great in PRIDE...people feared him before they even got in the ring...Rampage said people didnt even wanna be in the same elevator as Wand....and he fought with such tenacity and violence it defintly carried over it the ring

if you noticed the new Mellow Happy Wand fights a diffrent way...I want Maniac Wand back...Wand is a personal hero to me...One thing I have to say he is one of the coolest people I have ever met in my life...I actually had lunch with him at an expo in New York City...great fighter...great guy...great family man...but like you said its nice to see him notch a few more wins before he goes...he cemented his legacy as an Icon and an MMA Immortal IMO...whatever happens next is just icing on the cake
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:02 am

I remember seeing a pic of you with Wand, just before UFC 104 right? .... can't remember where though, may have been just before you left ktt as I joined..... but yeah, it's great you got to meet one of your heroes.

Don't get me wrong mate, he is a warrior, exciting and I love watching his fight style... I just don't like threatening people, and loadsa people claim he was. But clearly it gave him an edge - the mellow Wand is not nearly the animal he used to be in fights, and his w/l is suffering for it.

Wand vs Bisping was major mixed feelings for me. Good to see Pride "win" 2-1 that night, with Mirko notched the W as well!
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:04 am

I will say this...Im not a Bisping fan at all...but his skills are ever improving and is becoming a real well rounded fighter...plus its always good to have heels in the sport...it makes it fun
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by FadonkingDonuts Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:25 am

We need more wand.
FadonkingDonuts
FadonkingDonuts

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawner Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:39 am

Bloodstain Lane wrote:I will say this...Im not a Bisping fan at all...but his skills are ever improving and is becoming a real well rounded fighter...plus its always good to have heels in the sport...it makes it fun

He is good against guys on his level pretty much a gatekeeper at MW but he is slowly improving imo. Even i can't see him beating anyone in the top 5 right now and like you said he is one of those guys people love to hate. lol
Shawner
Shawner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:41 am

FadonkingDonuts wrote:We need more wand.

yea I never get tired of WAND
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 am

New Wand Fight Team Blog Update !!!

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawner Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:54 am

[quote="Bloodstain Lane"]New Wand Fight Team Blog Update !!!

Awesome vid man Wand fight team is shaping up nicely. 4 wins on the same day gotta love that. That Michelle chick ain't too bad looking either, dayum!!!
Shawner
Shawner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 am

yea shes hot...Im hearing good things about that kid Jorge Lopez
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawner Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:23 am

Bloodstain Lane wrote:yea shes hot...Im hearing good things about that kid Jorge Lopez

Hopefully Wand's fighters can keep winning and start making it into some of the bigger shows. Would be sick to see "Wand fight team" Fighters in the big shows representing.
Shawner
Shawner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:12 am

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:36 am

Wand is amazing... its funny how he ended up in mma for the "looks" and the women.
Ronin
Ronin
Bulletproof

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:00 am

hhahahhahaahaha...good reason to start I guess
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:46 pm

New Updated WAND BLOG

Wand as much as I love you...FEDOR IS GONNA SMASH WERDUM
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:39 am

great video

munoz is awesome

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by gsx-r Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:18 am

Wanderlei helping his guys warm up before their figh at Tuff N Uff on May 28th - TatameTV

gsx-r
gsx-r

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:48 am

NICEEEEEE
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:49 am

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:42 am

lol @ the Chris Leben appearance at the end.. Awesome video. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Bloodstain, where did you get the poster on your wall of the Chute Boxe team walking down the street in Brazil? I want to purchase that. This is the pic I am talking about. Complete badass right there.
Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here Chute_boxe
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:24 pm

True MMA FAN wrote:Bloodstain, where did you get the poster on your wall of the Chute Boxe team walking down the street in Brazil? I want to purchase that. This is the pic I am talking about. Complete badass right there.
Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here Chute_boxe

I think he told me he made a bunch of them himself.

posterburner.com
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next