Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here

+9
True MMA FAN
Jride
gsx-r
Ronin
FadonkingDonuts
Fletch
Stu3ufc
Shawner
Bloodstain Lane
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 pm

True MMA FAN wrote:Bloodstain, where did you get the poster on your wall of the Chute Boxe team walking down the street in Brazil? I want to purchase that. This is the pic I am talking about. Complete badass right there.
Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here - Page 2 Chute_boxe

sup brother...J-Ride nailed it...I made it myself at posterburner.com
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here

Post by True MMA FAN Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:
True MMA FAN wrote:Bloodstain, where did you get the poster on your wall of the Chute Boxe team walking down the street in Brazil? I want to purchase that. This is the pic I am talking about. Complete badass right there.
Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here - Page 2 Chute_boxe

sup brother...J-Ride nailed it...I made it myself at posterburner.com
How would I do that? Do I need a high def pic and if so where would I find that? Thanks.
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here - Page 2 Oavxh4
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by ISlap Aerobic Instructors Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 pm

I think Wand is a very nice guy, and that's fine. You should be nice to your fans... but I think, when it comes to fight time, he needs to go back to his Pride ways. Unlike Fletch, I worshipped the brutal bastard that Wand was.
ISlap Aerobic Instructors

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Brutal Bastard Wand is where its at and will always be...
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by ISlap Aerobic Instructors Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Fuckin' A right!

Back to top Go down

Post by RocknRolla Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:57 am

RocknRolla
RocknRolla

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Found a new pic.
Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here - Page 2 2eclv7r
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by ElDiabloRobotico Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:53 am

I really hope his rehab goes well for his knee. Would be nice to see him make one more run
ElDiabloRobotico
ElDiabloRobotico

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:40 am

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:21 pm

ElDiabloRobotico wrote:I really hope his rehab goes well for his knee. Would be nice to see him make one more run
He will make one more run. He knows it and us fans know it. With all of this time off for healing up from his past wars is a great thing for Wand. If any warrior of this sport deserves a belt again, it is Wand and I hope/wish/pray that he does become a UFC champ. Even if he does not get a tile shot, he will still be my favorite fighter of all time.
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:35 am

update!!

Wanderlei Silva gets in Chael Sonnen's face UFC Fight Night w/ Dana White

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:40 am

wanderlei dresses Chael down about the shit he said about brazil and the nogueira brothers

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Demon Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:49 am

stu3ufc wrote:

update!!

Wanderlei Silva gets in Chael Sonnen's face UFC Fight Night w/ Dana White
don't be scared homie!

actually, do be scared.
Wanderlei Silva Video Blog:All updates and blogs will be posted here - Page 2 639l5ee
:wandy:
Raging Demon
Raging Demon
Last Day of Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Coward Sonnen

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2