Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

+40
Mighty Trust Krusher
ambermma
Jride
Simon Lapoisse
Beaverbrook
StillWill
JMMA-ALLDAY
London Calling
snakerattle79
Hollywood Dang
RoyCisneros
Crooklyn
NotAnUndercoverCop
Evilz632MMA
BrittanyAnnMMA
R3D
TJC123
CRaiNKy
goddamnsleepingpill
Fletch
Fedizzle
Mahakala
ElChupaNibre
Fizzle
DB
A JUICED PIG
Stu3ufc
Ronin
rcv604
CanadianAssault
Longtime fan
Donowaman
enrike_hxc
Kid Gavilan
veprman
Mike da Menace
Ryoto
DieOff
Raging Demon
Bloodstain Lane
44 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by NotAnUndercoverCop Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:38 am

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 7 Th_wave

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 7 Th_wave3

wave

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 7 Th_59
NotAnUndercoverCop
NotAnUndercoverCop

Back to top Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 7 Empty Re: *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by Nina_candy Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:53 am

Hey every1! So im finally on here! Sorry i took so long!!!! How u all?
Nina_candy
Nina_candy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:55 am

Welcome to the forum Nina

where are you from and who are your favorite fighters
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:56 am

Welcome Nina *bows respectfully*
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:59 am

welcome to are forums!
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina_candy Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:22 am

Hey every1! Thanks for the great welcome!! Ok so my names Nina and in 23! Im form Essex (near London) England! Oii Oii!
Ive been in2 UFC for bout 4 Years now, and im a hardcore fan of the sport!
I have many many favourite fighters! But here are a few! Randy, Franklin, Leben, Penn, Hardy, Struve, Griffin, Anderson Silva, Carwin, Diaz..... and many more! Theres 2 many to choose from!!! Lol!!!!
Nina_candy
Nina_candy

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:23 am

Nina_candy wrote:Hey every1! Thanks for the great welcome!! Ok so my names Nina and in 23! Im form Essex (near London) England! Oii Oii!
I have many many favourite fighters! But here are a few! Randy, Franklin, Leben, Penn, Hardy, Struve, Griffin, Anderson Silva, Carwin, Diaz..... and many more! Theres 2 many to choose from!!! Lol!!!!

cheers
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by pride never die Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:32 am

LOL (held in)
pride never die
pride never die

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:32 am

pride never die wrote:LOL (held in)

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:37 am

ZZ !!!

Awesome Nina...glad your around...make sure you stay active here....you can learn alot from this forum even tho it does have its fair share of wacko's,creeps and assholes
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by AksReaper Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:38 am

dude was my post removed? I WAS KIDDING lmao
AksReaper
AksReaper

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:39 am

AksReaper wrote:dude was my post removed? I WAS KIDDING lmao

What did you say?
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:39 am

WHAT WAS YOUR POST ?

I didnnt move it
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:40 am

Weird
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by AksReaper Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:41 am

I said "Welcome gurlies HEH HEH HEH"

Nevermind though... maybe I clicked the wrong button.. I thought it may have been removed because you stated there are creeps lingering around the forums.. lmao
AksReaper
AksReaper

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:42 am

To the ladies of TT, once again welcome to our sausage fest. Enjoy your stay Very Happy

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 7 BouqC2-1
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina_candy Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:44 am

[quote="Bloodstain Lane"]ZZ !!!

Awesome Nina...glad your around...make sure you stay active here....you can learn alot from this forum even tho it does have its fair share of wacko's,creeps and assholes[/quote]

Haha! You all sound like my type of people!!!!
Nina_candy
Nina_candy

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:46 am

Nina_candy wrote:
Bloodstain Lane wrote:ZZ !!!

Awesome Nina...glad your around...make sure you stay active here....you can learn alot from this forum even tho it does have its fair share of wacko's,creeps and assholes

Haha! You all sound like my type of people!!!!

Beers Cheers! Beers Cheers!
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

http://www.steverattlemma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina_candy Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:50 am

So wots up guys? How you all doing 2nite?
Nina_candy
Nina_candy

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:52 am

Nina_candy wrote:So wots up guys? How you all doing 2nite?

waiting for WEC, looking forward to Mizugaki knocking out the Alpha Leader Very Happy
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

http://www.steverattlemma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:59 am

Nina_candy wrote:So wots up guys? How you all doing 2nite?

Yup I'm waiting for WEC as well.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by pride never die Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:01 pm

im (holding in) my LOL's
pride never die
pride never die

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike da Menace Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Nina_candy wrote:Hey every1! Thanks for the great welcome!! Ok so my names Nina and in 23! Im form Essex (near London) England! Oii Oii!

Welcome to Team Takeover. What a coincidence, Frenzy, the girl I introduced to everyone yesterday is also 23 and from London.
Mike da Menace
Mike da Menace

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:05 pm

WEC in an hour.. I read the play by play on the prelims.

Seems pretty gnar.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by AksReaper Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:05 pm

WEC yup yup
AksReaper
AksReaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next