Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teddy Atlas Attacks Pacquiao after his fight

+8
Bloodstain Lane
The Super Hyper Creep
blueyedsamurai
Fizzle
Wisdom Blows
veprman
StillWill
CanadianAssault
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Teddy Atlas Attacks Pacquiao after his fight - Page 2 Empty Re: Teddy Atlas Attacks Pacquiao after his fight

Post by rcv604 Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:42 am

Bloodstain Lane wrote:hahahahahahaha

nah seriously guys I am a Pac Man fan...just trying to look at this from a non biased point of view

Im glad boxing talk is picking up here

cheers WAR BOXING!
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Teddy Atlas Attacks Pacquiao after his fight - Page 2 Empty Re: Teddy Atlas Attacks Pacquiao after his fight

Post by Fletch Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:45 am

Bloodstain Lane wrote:hahahahahahaha

nah seriously guys I am a Pac Man fan...just trying to look at this from a non biased point of view

Im glad boxing talk is picking up here

I had to bring it back.... the merge with the K-1 section hurt.

Boxing was my first love, but it's like an ex-bird that cheated on me with someone I fucking detest. A slag of a wife; it lets me down, time and again.

Being wiped off British terrestrial TV didn't help... nor did COUNTLESS British world champs losing their titles from 07-08 (Enzo, Joe C, Hatton, Haye relinquished, Rees, Woods, Witter, etc)

The only thing that kept me in the game was Vazquez vs Marquez I, II and III..... shame Vazquez is fucked now, IV was painful and V will be tragic
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:superstition come on man

its bullshit...these are pro atheltes acting like fucking high school kids

its actually elders and adults that have the superstitions, regardless what u believe in, alot peoples actions are revolved around there beliefs
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Well, if he did agree to the tests, I hope it clears up his name.

There will come a day in America when people will laugh at how everybody bitchs and moans about steroids and how there "cheating" meanwhile steroids help thousands and thousands of people around the world, not just with athletic preformance, but helping them maintaining healthy, happier, and longer lifestyles.
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:12 pm

The Super Hyper Creep wrote:Well, if he did agree to the tests, I hope it clears up his name.

There will come a day in America when people will laugh at how everybody bitchs and moans about steroids and how there "cheating" meanwhile steroids help thousands and thousands of people around the world, not just with athletic preformance, but helping them maintaining healthy, happier, and longer lifestyles.

for purely medical reasons, Steroids are fantastic.

but for these athletes that use human growth hormone, they're simply abusing it.
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Mighty Trust Krusher wrote:
The Super Hyper Creep wrote:Well, if he did agree to the tests, I hope it clears up his name.

for purely medical reasons, Steroids are fantastic.

but for these athletes that use human growth hormone, they're simply abusing it.

Yeah, but they also prove usefull not just for athletics, but improving everyday life as well. Just look at Sly Stalone. The man is near 70 and is in great health for his age due to HGH. To much of anything is bad, but just anything else.
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2