Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just dont see any way Saki is beating Ghita.

+14
The Last Emperor
Wifebeater
snakerattle79
StillWill
afavdotinfo
Chaelsonnen
MawashiGary1
blueyedsamurai
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW
bfnick
R3D
veprman
Buddha_Cat
goddamnsleepingpill
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I just dont see any way Saki is beating Ghita. - Page 2 Empty Re: I just dont see any way Saki is beating Ghita.

Post by Wifebeater Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:29 am

I dont understand why people are nuthugging ghita the guy is a bad mofo no doubt, but he just beat one guy in errol and everyone is all over him when prior to errol fight, he was upsetted by a man he was supposed to beat easily as for saki the guy has fought the best of the best and is on a tear as of late so gokkan no doubt will knock this guy out!
Wifebeater
Wifebeater

Back to top Go down

I just dont see any way Saki is beating Ghita. - Page 2 Empty Re: I just dont see any way Saki is beating Ghita.

Post by The Last Emperor Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Saki is fearless. Ghita, Reem or Shilt it does not matter. He's going for gold baby.
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:31 am

what are you talking about, whot he hell has saki fought recently? he beat Manhoef who is about as up and down as you can get, he lost to aerts and got ko'd by Remy recently. He has a lot of mid level K1 wins, he hasnt exactly been fighting the best guys out there. One thing about Saki, he has fought a LOT of fights in the last 2 years, He is only getting better and better thats for sure. I still think Ghita is the man to beat this year if semmy doesnt win it all again.
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Post by Wifebeater Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:25 am

goddamnsleepingpill wrote:what are you talking about, whot he hell has saki fought recently? he beat Manhoef who is about as up and down as you can get, he lost to aerts and got ko'd by Remy recently. He has a lot of mid level K1 wins, he hasnt exactly been fighting the best guys out there. One thing about Saki, he has fought a LOT of fights in the last 2 years, He is only getting better and better thats for sure. I still think Ghita is the man to beat this year if semmy doesnt win it all again.

What im talking about is that he's fought the best of the best yes hes lost against big names but he has that experience with him now win or lose hes fought Alexey, Remy, Badr, Peter, Sefo, Bouzidi, Spong, and Karaev, some of them werent in their prime yet(Badr, Spong) or were washed up(Sefo) but no doubt they were Bulls when he fought them and those are names that Ghita has yet to fight.
Wifebeater
Wifebeater

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom Blows Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:51 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar saki
Wisdom Blows
Wisdom Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooligan Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:18 am

I'm so stoked for this fight. Ghita's hands & speed have been looking great, his size is important in the tourney, and I while I don't think he'll win it all this year I think its only a matter of time.

Saki's a monster. 6 fight win streak, fun as hell to watch, but he's small in the tourney. If he can use his footwork to get inside wthout taking a lot of damage he can win, but I think his height & reach is a big disadvatage.

I'd have to go Ghita.

We'll be breaking down the tourney on TTR tonite. Check it out.
Hooligan
Hooligan
Peace, Love, and Soccer Kicks

Back to top Go down

Post by barato Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:41 am

this is going to be a war!
barato
barato

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:42 am

I have faith on Ghita
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

http://www.steverattlemma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sakuraba78 Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:13 am

goddamnsleepingpill wrote:does anybody have the video of saki and badr fighting from 5 or 6 years ago? Saki is a great fighter but this isnt mma, you cant beat 6'5 guys at 5'10 in K1, you just cant do it.