Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would happen in a Badr vs Reem 3???

+13
Stu3ufc
Ronin
SULLY
The Last Emperor
Wifebeater
joaolaitano
Buddha_Cat
Jride
CanadianAssault
Wisdom Blows
veprman
R3D
bfnick
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What would happen in a Badr vs Reem 3??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would happen in a Badr vs Reem 3???

Post by R3D Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 am

Jride wrote:R3D is just trying to discredit a dude that he knows would smash Fedor.

Wisdom is mad that Reem beat Saki.

lolwut? you better put a smiley face in posts like these so I know 100% you're NAWT SEERIYOS.

Reem cant beat Fedor if the fight goes past the 3 min mark. Ill bet a G on it. And YES, I believe Fedor is durable and SMART enough to last 3 minutes with ANY MAN IN THE WORLD just as long as hes not sitting an multi ADCC Black Belt champion's guard.

I never discredited Reem in my life ni66a, I say what needs to be said. Reem has a glass jaw/lack of heart like George Washington had wooden teeth and Fedors punches would find his face sooner or later. They always do.

R3D
R3D
Stend Ap Fighter

Back to top Go down

What would happen in a Badr vs Reem 3??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would happen in a Badr vs Reem 3???

Post by bfnick Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:42 am

^
^
^
^
quality posting
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:45 am

what would happen?

Someone is getting knocked out!

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Yari Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:36 pm

It hurts me that this fight is so far away. I have to admit I am far from satisfied after GP2010. It simply was not the same without Badr although I seriously dislike the guy as a person. Crying or Very sad
Yari
Yari

Back to top Go down

Post by UniqueSnoop Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Believe me, k1 fans might love the reem now, but thats only because badr is out of the game right now. Once he comes back, he will be the most popular k1 fighter, again. They, we, just love the fucking dude. Here in Holland badr is the most popular fighter, same goes for Japan.

If those two were to meet again, badr would destroy the reem. He is much more talented and skilled.

UniqueSnoop

Back to top Go down

Post by RussianTopTeam Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:24 am

i'd pick REEM anyday of the week but i see this as a 50/50 fight
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotron Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:20 pm

joaolaitano wrote:Im not gonna make a bold statement saying that Badr would knock him out, but seeing that Overeem strugled the first round with an undersized spong,.

dude Spong is one talented mofo.
Robotron
Robotron

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Considering that he used to fight at 75 kg
Spong is a truly special dude
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2