Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undeserving David haye Bitched out, but Adamek IN BITCHES!

+4
Kid Gavilan
Wisdom Blows
Soy Chingon
CanadianAssault
8 posters

Go down

Undeserving David haye Bitched out, but Adamek IN BITCHES! Empty Undeserving David haye Bitched out, but Adamek IN BITCHES!

Post by CanadianAssault Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Sorce:http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=34498

Haye bitches out fighting wald and did not want any thing from vitali so looks like this bum will fight some bum like he has in his last few fights

Hayes last few fights
Barret
Valuev
Ruiz
Audley

all this dudes are 36 years old and up his overhyped and never deserved to be champ.

Now we have adamek who fights 4-5 times a YEAR has agreed to fight wald OR Vital dude don't care whos in front of him all he cares about is begging CHAMPION and thats whats up true warrior we need more fighter like adamek.

So look forward to Sep as from what it looks like adamek and the Klitschko champ have reached a agreement but will wait after there first fights in the first quarter after that THE Biggest HW fight will happen in along time. Adamek deserves this 100x more then haye.

fuck haye he needs to retire no one will remember this bum.

WAR ADAMEK A FUCKING TRUE WARRIOR.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Undeserving David haye Bitched out, but Adamek IN BITCHES! Empty Re: Undeserving David haye Bitched out, but Adamek IN BITCHES!

Post by Soy Chingon Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Props for stepping up but I think he's gonna get killed

And fuck Diva Gaye
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Undeserving David haye Bitched out, but Adamek IN BITCHES! Empty Re: Undeserving David haye Bitched out, but Adamek IN BITCHES!

Post by CanadianAssault Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:15 pm

no way homie Adamek is a warrior he gonna win Via wide Dec I'm telling yea.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom Blows Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:49 pm

what is haye's problem? he really does seem like a ducker.
Wisdom Blows
Wisdom Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 am

Adamek gets stopped late.
Handy Haye is the perfect ufc fighter.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by homeless mma fan Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:55 am

Really really bad match-up for Adamek

He getting demolished in this fight.

afro

homeless mma fan

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:03 am

damn ever one going against adamek?

I gotta support him no matter what the guy sounds confident he says I wanna be world champ and ill do any thing I can to be world champ.

my hole family will be watching this fight and they ant boxing fans but to whiteness the first ever polish HW champ they will be watching with me.

we will have polish flag and polish food with ever one over just to watch this fight.

IMO Adamek has the best chance out of ever one in the HW dev today to beat the Kilts.

If I was adamek I would focus on speed In and out head movement alot of shots to the body and alot of sparing with tall fighters and he can very well pull of the upset against wlad. but vitali is a different story but eh if he can beat wlad and can beat vitali as well.

Adamek unifiys the HW belts in 2012.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:23 am

Fucking Haye. God damnit. Shit head.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus The Wrecking Ball Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:48 am

wlad chose to have the chisora fight. wlad bitched out

WAR DAVID HAYE
Rufus The Wrecking Ball
Rufus The Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:45 am

Haye is also ducking Holyfield
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by homeless mma fan Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:19 am

CanadianAssault wrote:damn ever one going against adamek?

I gotta support him no matter what the guy sounds confident he says I wanna be world champ and ill do any thing I can to be world champ.

my hole family will be watching this fight and they ant boxing fans but to whiteness the first ever polish HW champ they will be watching with me.

we will have polish flag and polish food with ever one over just to watch this fight.

IMO Adamek has the best chance out of ever one in the HW dev today to beat the Kilts.

If I was adamek I would focus on speed In and out head movement alot of shots to the body and alot of sparing with tall fighters and he can very well pull of the upset against wlad. but vitali is a different story but eh if he can beat wlad and can beat vitali as well.

Adamek unifiys the HW belts in 2012.

If Adamek wins, you and your family can feel as proud as they want. But I still think this is an easy fight for Wlad.

Some people thought he lost to Jason Estrada. He barely scraped by Cris Arreola. Michael Grant was able to get his shots in against Adamek. If these guys were able to have some success with Adamek, I expect Wlad to beat him.

IMO Haye still has the best chance to beat the Klits, because of his speed and punching power. Even though I still think Haye gets destroyed when he goes against either brother.

homeless mma fan

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Haye has not beat anyone in the HW dev and does not deserve to fight vitali or wlad.

atleast adamek ended up beating Arreola made him look like fucking sherk!
but haye beat no one...
also his last fight adamek looked really good.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down