Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumors of David Haye fighting Aleksandr Povetkin.

+3
Kid Gavilan
The Last Emperor
CanadianAssault
7 posters

Go down

Rumors of David Haye fighting Aleksandr Povetkin. Empty Rumors of David Haye fighting Aleksandr Povetkin.

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:32 am

Since Haye has a mandatory coming up and the current number one is Ruslan Chagaev and he has HEP B so he can not fight in england and haye resfuses to take a HEP B shot to prevent him from fighting Ruslan Chagaev, the number two on that list? the the current ranked 3th on ring magazine 2004 Gold winner at the Olympic Games Aleksandr Povetkin 21 - 0. HAYE DONE FUCKED UP if he ended up with this fight Povetkin will end the hype train that haye is.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Rumors of David Haye fighting Aleksandr Povetkin. Empty Re: Rumors of David Haye fighting Aleksandr Povetkin.

Post by The Last Emperor Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:40 am

This would be first real fight since Haye bein champ. but still im gonna sport Haye Rumors of David Haye fighting Aleksandr Povetkin. 764716
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Rumors of David Haye fighting Aleksandr Povetkin. Empty Re: Rumors of David Haye fighting Aleksandr Povetkin.

Post by Kid Gavilan Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:41 am

May 21 is the date being talked about, I guess Teddy feels Povetkin is ready.

http://www.boxingscene.com/haye-vs-povetkin-play-21-showdown--35985
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:48 am

SHIT JUST GOT REAL
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:26 am

vs

Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:23 am

lol Teddy Atlas ruined Povetkin
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:30 am

Soy Chingon wrote:lol Teddy Atlas ruined Povetkin

I gotta disagree I think teddy did the right thing by telling alek not to fight vitali or wlad his not ready yet, instead he wait did some tune up fights and now will be fighting for a world champion belt against Haye and haye will lose to alek smart move imo.
also Alek was kind of off track the year or 2 his father passed away so that messed him up pretty bad.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:54 pm

oh well I wasn't aware of his father passing but I did think that he looked pretty poor in all his tune up fights
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:16 pm

CanadianAssault wrote:

I gotta disagree I think teddy did the right thing by telling alek not to fight vitali or wlad his not ready yet, instead he wait did some tune up fights and now will be fighting for a world champion belt against Haye and haye will lose to alek smart move imo.
also Alek was kind of off track the year or 2 his father passed away so that messed him up pretty bad.
Great post. I agree. Also, Teddy knows this game. He is a smart and no-nonsense trainer/manager. Their is really no give with Teddy. He is set in his ways, which makes him so unique over other trainers/managers. Did you ever read his book? Good read, but I do not believe all of his street fight stories. It seems every hard core street fight he has been in was with some really big/huge guys. I don't want to ruin the book for anyone so I won't go on a rant about the book. It is a good read and one can really learn about the whole Tyson and Moore history with Teddy, which is the two best parts of the book. IMO.
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by homeless mma fan Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Soy Chingon wrote:oh well I wasn't aware of his father passing but I did think that he looked pretty poor in all his tune up fights

So has Haye. afro

homeless mma fan

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:37 pm

CanadianAssault wrote:

I agree fully. I think Aleks has a great chance to beat Haye.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down