Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would Win in a street fight, MMA fighter or Boxer??? and Why?

+3
Kid Gavilan
homeless mma fan
Jperry22solo
7 posters

Go down

Who would Win in a street fight, MMA fighter or Boxer??? and Why? Empty Who would Win in a street fight, MMA fighter or Boxer??? and Why?

Post by Jperry22solo Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:56 am

I posted this on the MMA thread but I wanted to know what the Boxers think about the subject
Jperry22solo
Jperry22solo

http://1hitquits.com/

Back to top Go down

Who would Win in a street fight, MMA fighter or Boxer??? and Why? Empty Re: Who would Win in a street fight, MMA fighter or Boxer??? and Why?

Post by homeless mma fan Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:21 am

It depends on which fighters are fighting.

If Mayorga was fighting an MMA fighter in a street fight, I'd pick Mayorga to beat the shit out of the guy while smoking cigarettes.

homeless mma fan

Back to top Go down

Who would Win in a street fight, MMA fighter or Boxer??? and Why? Empty Re: Who would Win in a street fight, MMA fighter or Boxer??? and Why?

Post by Kid Gavilan Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:16 am

Boxer, he'll resort back to street tactics.

Holmes drop kicked Berbick.
Tillery threw a low kick at Bowe.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jperry22solo Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:13 am

LOL Thats true!
Jperry22solo
Jperry22solo

http://1hitquits.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:37 am

Street fights go to 0-100 MPH by the blink of an eye so I say the guy with the faster more accurate hands wins...so I say a boxer
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:51 am

Bloodstain Lane wrote:Street fights go to 0-100 MPH by the blink of an eye so I say the guy with the faster more accurate hands wins...so I say a boxer

Biased cunt Very Happy

Works for me though.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:53 am

Fletch wrote:
Bloodstain Lane wrote:Street fights go to 0-100 MPH by the blink of an eye so I say the guy with the faster more accurate hands wins...so I say a boxer

Biased cunt Very Happy

Works for me though.

I got swag on my dick niggga

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:00 am

"I Got Swag On My Dick"

What the FUCK does that mean???? Laughing ahaha

Anyways, back on topic. You cant beat a guy you cant hit

And THIS is swag

Dancerrrr
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:48 am

rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:06 am

It all depends. What if I close the distance on the boxer, judo throw him on the pavement which cracks his head open and I stomp him in the the head until he is out? What if he connects with a good shot and knocks me out? I think a more skilled fighter should win. And the boxer and MMA guy always beat TMA guys and guys who train "reality" based self defense systems. But shit happens. I could knockout a pro fighter if I got lucky. There is always going to be a lot of variables and flukes.

This post is talking about unarmed combat and assuming the "Sport" fighter is not fighting clean and is using dirty techniques.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:31 am

Street fights are never clean.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Kid Gavilan wrote:Street fights are never clean.

Yep which is why I assuming both the boxer and MMA guy are going to be dirty.

Although how dirty the fight is is another variable which can affect the outcome.

Is this guy crazy? That could have a big effect.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:13 pm

Union Jack of GB
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down