Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up and coming Prospects

+10
Mighty Trust Krusher
ElChupaNibre
homeless mma fan
goddamnsleepingpill
Bloodstain Lane
The Last Emperor
Kid Gavilan
拳天下
Soy Chingon
CanadianAssault
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Up and coming Prospects Empty Up and coming Prospects

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:59 pm

lets talk about the future contenders and champions.

David Lemieux - Armenian French-Canadian .This kid is 22 years old holds a record of 25 Wins with 24 KO's and Zero loses he fights in the middle weight div his trained by top trainer from canada Russ Anber.
Up and coming Prospects Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWpOXlYhvAWd5Tru_pqormjIzkoK0sA2o_58oQGSwIGo7j6bv00g

Boxrec

Mikael Zewski-Polish-Canadian. Mikael is a young kid from Quebec who fights in the middleweight div his currently 7 -0 4 KO's his take fight will take place on the Hatton/saul undercard.
Up and coming Prospects Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFatAIyEaso_ZuW3to2OZhSaxCEvm-pHEgkfDdaSPWmTyzcpRXIw

Boxrec

Steve “The Dragon” Claggett chinese canadian. his form Calgary alberta his 11 - 0 right now fights at light welterweight his only 21 years old.

Up and coming Prospects Z

Boxrec

George Groves English. This kid is from england fights at super middle weight his only 22 years old holds a record of 11 - 0.
Up and coming Prospects Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKI8fkQiEVTTE9TP6s-ht1KDZK4S5FImHkBv9Gcmog49nDKmlDFQ

Boxrec

Joey Dawejnko A Polish-Amrican, his only 5,9 feet tall weights around 220 he had a great AM career in the states he now holds a record of 4 - 0 he is compared to James toney.
Up and coming Prospects Joey_Dawejko_1_Touch_up_sm

Boxrec

Luis Valero Brother Edwin Valero. his only 22 from Venezuela holds a record of 3 -0. 3 first round KOs fights at super featherweight his a guy to keep an eye on.
Up and coming Prospects _Luis-Valero

Boxrec

so thats some Prospects I know about, share yours and discuss and add this guys to your watch list on Boxrec.com Very Happy
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Up and coming Prospects Empty Re: Up and coming Prospects

Post by Soy Chingon Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:52 pm

woooo nice to see you put Steve Claggett. he's gonna be big. his next fight is March 19 in the Phillipines against TBA opponent
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:05 pm

wow all the way in the Phillipines eh? pretty far, good luck to him.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by 拳天下 Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Luis Garcia - A Cuban boxer fighting out of Ireland. He is 23 years old and holds a record of 11-0 (KO 9). He fights at light heavyweight. Recently, he made a significant step up in class to stop former World champion Byron Mitchell in the 2nd round. I think Garcia is going to end up the best of the three.
Up and coming Prospects Luis%20Garcia

Boxrec

Alexei Acosta - A Cuban boxer fighting out of Ireland. He is 23 years old and holds a record of 13-0 (KO 13). He fights at junior featherweight. In 2007, he defected to Ireland with Mike Perez and Luis Garcia. He is also a former member of the Cuban amateur national team.
Up and coming Prospects Alexei%20Acosta%20Post%20Fight

Boxrec

Mike Pérez - A Cuban boxer fighting out of Ireland. He is 25 years old and holds a record of 12-0 (KO 10). He fights at heavyweight, but he may not have the best long-term success there.
Up and coming Prospects 250px-Perez.Ismaikel

Boxrec

José Benavidez - He is an 18 year old Mexican-American boxer. His record is 10-0 (KO 9). He fights at junior welterweight. José is considered a Boxing Prodigy and one of the sport’s future stars. He moved from Phoenix to the Wild Card Gym to be trained by Freddie Roach, who has been quoted as calling Benavidez his best prospect. He has since split with Roach.
Up and coming Prospects 4737475827_85bde7965d_o

Boxrec

Frankie Gomez - He is an 19 year old Mexican-American boxer fighting out of East Los Angeles, California. His record is 8-0 (KO 6). He fights at junior welterweight. He is considered America's premiere amateur boxer when he turned professional. Oscar De La Hoya said of Gomez, "I've been watching his career closely for years, and Gomez is one of the best amateur boxers I've seen in a long time. He's (Gomez) a true blue chip prospect, and he has all the tools to become a world champion and a star in this game."
Up and coming Prospects Hoya_gomez_photo

Boxrec

Adrien Broner - He is an 21 year old American boxer fighting out of Cincinatti, Ohio. His record is 19-0 (KO 16). He fights at lightweight. 2010 was a big year for him as he went 5-0 (KO 5). He is going to be taking a big step up against Daniel Ponce De Leon on the undercard of Saul Alvarez vs Matthew Hatton.
Up and coming Prospects IMG_16

Boxrec

Last edited by 拳天下 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
拳天下
拳天下

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:35 pm

ha how does a cuban end up all the way in ireland?
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:30 am

Rakhim Chakhkiev(8-0, 6 KO's)

Demetrius Andrade(12-0, 8 KO's)

James DeGale(9-0, 7 KO's)

Fernando Guerrero(20-0, 16 KO's) fights this Friday on FNF's.

Shawn Porter(17-0, 13 KO's) fights this Friday on FNF's.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by 拳天下 Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:31 am

up and coming cruiserweight prospects

Paweł Kołodziej
Paweł Kołodziej is a Polish cruiserweight boxer standing at 6'5". He is 30 years old and holds a record of 27-0 (KO 16). He is ranked ninth in ringtv.com's cruiserweight rankings. He is the current WBF cruiserweight champion. He has also won many other titles, but he hasn't had the chance to fight for a major title.
Spoiler:

Lateef Kayode
Lateef Kayode is a Nigerian cruiserweight boxer trained by Freddie Roach. He is 27 years old and holds a record of 16-0 (KO 14). He ia heavy hitter and can be seen on Shobox. He'll probably never become a champion, but he does put on entertaining fights. He is also the current WBO NABO and NABF cruiserweight champion.
Spoiler:

Rakhim Chakhkiev
Rakhim Chakhkiev is a Russian heavyweight boxer best known for winning a gold medal at the 2008 Summer Olympics and a silver medal at the 2007 World Amateur Boxing Championships‎. He is 28 years old and holds a record of 8-0 (KO 6). He may need to take a step up in competition soon.
Spoiler:

Mateusz Masternak
Mateusz Masternak is a Polish cruiserweight boxer. He is 23 years old and holds a record of 21-0 (KO 15). He has been the IBO Inter-Continental and interim WBC Youth cruiserweight champion.
Spoiler:

Alexander Frenkel
Alexander Frenkel is a German cruiserweight boxer of Ukranian origin. He is 25 years old and holds a record of 23-0 (KO 18). He owns a first round knockout victory over former IBF Cruiserweight Champion Kelvin Davis. Frenkel has a Jewish father and is the first Jewish EBU (European) cruiserweight champion. He won the IBF Youth Cruiserweight title with a first round knockout of Cory Phelps in May 2008. On 18 September 2010, Frenkel won the EBU (European) cruiserweight title from Enzo Maccarinelli by a 7th round knockout.
Spoiler:

Mairis Briedis
Mairis Briedis is a cruiserweight boxer from Latvia. He is 26 years old and holds a record of 5-0 (KO 3). Not much is known about him, but you can watch all of his fights on YouTube. He is pretty much a fun fighter to watch.
Spoiler:

Rommel Rene
Rommel Rene is an American cruiserweight boxer fighting out of Brooklyn, New York. He is 24 years old and holds a record of 12-0 (KO 7). He has had a stellar amateur career. Rene's promising career was sidetracked in October 2009, when he was criminally charged with two counts of felony "child cruelty" for allegedly "locking two children out of their home because they were 'bothering him'." The children were locked outside of the home for 30 minutes in the rain. He recently came back and picked up a win. On an interview with LIITR (Leave It In The Ring) radio show, he has stated he got robbed against Andre Ward in the US Olympic trials and would fight him in a rematch. Their fight used to be on Youtube and now it's not. He also said in the interview that he had a hard time getting fights. I haven't found any full fights of his anywhere, just clips on his Youtube page.
Spoiler:

Thabiso Mchunu
Thabiso Mchunu is a South African cruiserweight boxer. He is 22 years old and holds a record of 8-0 (KO 6). He has been the South African cruiserweight champion and WBA Pan African cruiserweight champion. There is no footage of him out there. I pretty much know about him because I saw this thread on Sherdog. Apparently, he is something special. He's promoted by a South African promotional agency called Golden Gloves. According to their site, he had over 200 amateur fights. Even though not much is out there, try to keep an eye out for him.
Spoiler:

CanadianAssault wrote:ha how does a cuban end up all the way in ireland?

must've got lost Up and coming Prospects 438321

Last edited by 拳天下 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
拳天下
拳天下

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:10 am

I gotta add all this guys to my watch list on box rec and watch some of the fights Smile
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:23 am

CanadianAssault wrote:I gotta add all this guys to my watch list on box rec and watch some of the fights Smile

+1

Theres so many good names guys.
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:35 am

This from me .

Selçuk Aydın

Up and coming Prospects Selcuk_Aydin

From my country, Turkey.Hes 27 years old & record 20 win ( 15 KO ) 0 - 0. Like you see hes always going for the KO.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=376350&cat=boxer
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:55 am

Sadam Ali (11-0, 6 KO's)

Last edited by Kid Gavilan on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:50 am

world class thread
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:13 am

ridiculous thread, this is amazing.
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Post by 拳天下 Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:50 am

more prospects that are fighting this weekend

Tomoki "El Mexicanito" Kameda - a Japanese junior featherweight boxer. He is 19 years old and holds a record of 17-0 (KO 12). Tomoki is the youngest of the three Kameda brothers. He has the potential to be a world champion just like his brothers. He trains and fights out of Mexico. German Meraz will be his opponent this Saturday and Tomoki will have a chance to win his fourth title.
Up and coming Prospects Tomoki_Kameda

Boxrec

Frankie Gavin - a British junior welterweight boxer from Birmingham. He is 25 years old and holds a record of 8-0 (KO 7). Gavin won the gold medal at the 2007 World Amateur Boxing CHampionships to become English boxing's first ever World Amateur champion. He will be taking an appropriate step up against former European lightweight titlist Jason Cook this Saturday. He is promoted by Frank Warren.
Up and coming Prospects Frankie-gavin_1054752c

Boxrec

Mercito Gesta - a 23 year old Filipino lightweight boxer. His record is 20-0-1 (KO 10). He will be getting more of a showcase fight this weekend against Genaro Traznacos. He's put in a few good performances in a row and wishes to fight Brandon Rios some day.
Up and coming Prospects 20100819leon500

Boxrec

Last edited by 拳天下 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
拳天下
拳天下

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:03 pm

拳天下 knows alot about boxing I can tell. thumbs up
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Up and coming Prospects 200811132038248177801
hehe
Kubrat Pulev - 29 year old heavyweight from Bulgaria. 11-0 record consisting of some pretty good wins for someone with 11 fights like Dominick Guinn, Paola Vidoz, Gbenga Oloukun. Next fight is on May 7th in Denmark against TBA. I know he's pretty old but I think within this year he's gonna get a big push

Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by homeless mma fan Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:03 pm

John Murray - 31(18)-0, LW, 26 years old
Up and coming Prospects Murray_2368837

Kell Brook - 23(16)-0, WW, 25 years old
Up and coming Prospects Kell-Brook

Last edited by homeless mma fan on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

homeless mma fan

Back to top Go down

Post by homeless mma fan Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:09 pm

拳天下 wrote:Adrien Broner - He is an 21 year old American boxer fighting out of Cincinatti, Ohio. His record is 19-0 (KO 16). He fights at lightweight. 2010 was a big year for him as he went 5-0 (KO 5). He is going to be taking a big step up against Daniel Ponce De Leon on the undercard of Saul Alvarez vs Matthew Hatton.
Up and coming Prospects IMG_16
Boxrec

He's off my watch list after such a shitty performance.

afro

homeless mma fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:20 am

Javier Molina JMW (5-0, 4 KO's)
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:44 am

Frankie Gomez (8-0, 6 KO's)
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by ElChupaNibre Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:15 pm

I'll try to keep a look out for some of these dudes.

ElChupaNibre

Back to top Go down

Post by 拳天下 Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:46 pm

CanadianAssault wrote:George Groves English. This kid is from england fights at super middle weight his only 22 years old holds a record of 11 - 0.
Up and coming Prospects Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKI8fkQiEVTTE9TP6s-ht1KDZK4S5FImHkBv9Gcmog49nDKmlDFQ

Boxrec

Kid Gavilan wrote:James DeGale(9-0, 7 KO's)

The grudge match is on. May 21st in the O2 arena.

拳天下
拳天下

Back to top Go down

Post by ElChupaNibre Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:00 pm

^ pretty good hype video, hopefully I can catch it on a stream or on Showtime

ElChupaNibre

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:22 am

拳天下 wrote:
CanadianAssault wrote:George Groves English. This kid is from england fights at super middle weight his only 22 years old holds a record of 11 - 0.

Boxrec

Kid Gavilan wrote:James DeGale(9-0, 7 KO's)

The grudge match is on. May 21st in the O2 arena.

Bro I was watching this last night on ringside this dudes do not like each other, both had good AM careers and groves did beat james before but man I got James winning this bout, the last groves bout I saw was on the undercard of the last haye fight and he looked like shit he even got knocked down once or twice. so I got DeGale winning this by late TKO.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:33 am

Well fuckin fuck, Steve Claggett lost in the Phillipines but I have no doubt he'll be back better than ever. From what I heard he was winning the fight and dropped the guy twice in the 3rd round and in the 8th the ref stopped it on like an accumulation stoppage but everyone said it was a shit stoppage and the crowd boo'd.

Meh. First time fighting in another country, let alone another province. He'll be back
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next