Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STILLWILL Masato Highlight/tribute.... my new one come check it out

+10
gumby
juggalo
bfnick
Soy Chingon
Jericco
Chaelsonnen
Lysine
Thanatos2
TJC123
StillWill
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

STILLWILL Masato Highlight/tribute.... my new one come check it out Empty STILLWILL Masato Highlight/tribute.... my new one come check it out

Post by StillWill Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:21 am

mods will move to fight vids in a day or two as is normal...

enjoy guys.. if it says private i just turned it public so check back in a few mins

this is my personal fav hl vid ive done

Last edited by StillWill on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

STILLWILL Masato Highlight/tribute.... my new one come check it out Empty Re: STILLWILL Masato Highlight/tribute.... my new one come check it out

Post by TJC123 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:33 am

dude that was truly fucking awesome, my favorite out of all yours
the music mixed with it so damn well and the ending was beautiful

TJC123
TJC123

Back to top Go down

STILLWILL Masato Highlight/tribute.... my new one come check it out Empty Re: STILLWILL Masato Highlight/tribute.... my new one come check it out

Post by Thanatos2 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:34 am

What really strikes me about Masato isn't the lethal leg kicks, but the hand speed. He really had amazing hands. I wonder how he would have done if he had gone into boxing instead of Muay Thai?

Thanatos2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lysine Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:34 am

I loved watching Masato throughout his career, another awesome HL right here. I'm glad there's one that does him justice, excellent work.
Lysine
Lysine

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:35 am

thanks guys. and yeah masato is the best boxer ever in k1 doesnt matter if your talking about heavyweights or welterweights
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaelsonnen Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:43 am

Awesome work m8. Educational and a great tribute. Keep the good work up Very Happy
Chaelsonnen
Chaelsonnen

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:47 am

Beers Cheers!
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericco Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:55 am

The only fight of his i saw live was his retirement fight, epic as always stillwill.
Jericco
Jericco

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:35 am

sick highlight as always

how the hell did you find an hdnet version of masato vs buakaw 2? I could only find a shitty quality Japanese version.

and I've been wondering how your text stays the same. my text gets all pixelly when i render it

Last edited by Soy Chingon on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:40 am

This video might made me a fan Wink
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by juggalo Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:53 am

masato was a bad ass in his day
juggalo
juggalo

Back to top Go down

Post by gumby Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:04 am

man i loved this and i kind of feel like a dick for hating on masato all those years.

he retired in his prime and he could still mix it up with these guys if he wanted to.
gumby
gumby
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by DB Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:12 am

Sick Shit Willard

What can we expect next?
DB
DB

http://rabbit-punch.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:30 am

Already said it all brother.

I'd contend with you on the "best boxer in K-1" tagline, but I dont feel like being pedantic. Masato certainly had sick hands. One of my favourites in MAX, though I do admit I love the first Buakaw fight where he gets banjoed all over the ring, ending up pissing blood for a week afterwards!

But yeah, it's a damn shame Masato retired. True royalty of K-1 MAX, with epic tourneys in 03, 04, 07 and 08
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:38 am

wait a minute, just realised you included a Kawajiri clip in there

Prick No No No
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:38 am

Awesome as always.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:39 am

Fletch wrote:Already said it all brother.

I'd contend with you on the "best boxer in K-1" tagline, but I dont feel like being pedantic. Masato certainly had sick hands. One of my favourites in MAX, though I do admit I love the first Buakaw fight where he gets banjoed all over the ring, ending up pissing blood for a week afterwards!

But yeah, it's a damn shame Masato retired. True royalty of K-1 MAX, with epic tourneys in 03, 04, 07 and 08

For the love of God if you ever meet Leko try not to jizz your pants.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:48 am

just checked it out, very nice job!
merlin
merlin

http://twitter.com@merlin_morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:54 am

veprman wrote:
Fletch wrote:Already said it all brother.

For the love of God if you ever meet Leko try not to jizz your pants.

hahaha.... to be fair there's a group of guys who could lay claim to it, not just Blitz. LeBanner, Bernardo, Blitz, Masato, Zambidis are basically the best of the bunch, unless you wanna count former boxers like Botha and Mercer, on a technicality Laughing
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:40 pm

final bump before the the dreaded archives

also masato has the best hands dont hate fletch. It was hilarious when he told Virgil (IBF champ) that he would outbox him in the press conference, Virgil said no way all your gonna do is kick then masato knocked him out brutally witha right hook. 4:13 in my vid in case any are interested
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Hate? Prior to this vid, we spoke at length about being Masato fans you goof Laughing

Nah, it's a great video mate, AS EVER. Your standard is high!

Quit duckin me on fb though G

I\'d Rather Walk
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:43 pm

Masato is a can that never fought top competition IMO
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:46 pm

ducking you??? oh right. i got one of the events dled the other is at 90%. waiting for the seed to come back online
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Buakaw and Souwer being less than top comp, of course Razz
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Masato's retirement fight was a robbery.I didnt know that
a knockdown wins u the whole fight
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next