Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polish Boxing updates

+3
Soy Chingon
StillWill
CanadianAssault
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Polish Boxing updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Polish Boxing updates

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:26 am

- Wladamir Klitschko Vs Wach fight may happen in November Boxingscene

I don't think Wach is ready for this fight, guy has only fought bums, he does not have hand speed or a great boxer. only think going for this guy is Power and JAB.

I fear the worse for Wach.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:41 am

-Wlad - Wach fight not happening.
- Adamek and his sparring partners

Polish Boxing updates - Page 2 Adamek-wilder-scott
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Adams Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:05 am

Polish Boxing updates - Page 2 1312902992_szpilka

Good read on Artur Szpilka.

Translated in "google translate"

Arthur Szpilka: confessions of former hooligan ...

August 9, 2011 - 17:15

To date, we inserted the section Came Extra texts directly related to the ball. Today we've got something completely different. Somewhat detached from football, but ... to some extent involved in it. A conversation with one of the most famous names of Polish boxing. The man who a few years ago fled the Wisla shirt with knives and machetes before, and now wants to win the title of world heavyweight champion. Few things irritate him more than ... Polish footballers. Far from promoting hooliganism, but this guy (I think) he came and moved the adrenaline in the ring. Arthur pin in the middle of an interview Came.

Jonak, Kolodziej, Masternak - boxing for years, but today everyone associated Szpilka.
I know that the interest in my person is very high. Mainly now, after leaving prison. Because it is such a story, as in American film. Many people approached, hooked - "oh, my lord Arthur, congratulations to fight." How to fight in the U.S. went out dressed as a prisoner, the Americans beat everyone applauded. So cool. After this break, appreciated what I lose. I spent only boksowi. When I fought the last time? A few days ago, and now I'm at camp. Just wait for the next fights ...

Trainings in Warsaw and Zakopane, the struggle in the U.S. ... They made a second arrest you.
Zapieprzam, but boxing is my life. We train twice a day. This morning wbiegaliśmy Kasprowy, time 1h 45min. Teen Strength - fitness can maintain the form for half a year. In October, I fight. From out of the prison I was not even a free weekend. At home, I was one day, just wash my mom to leave. I ride. Lacks some of the family, everything ... But you have to seize the moment and show everyone that grows new hope of Polish boxing.

And using the media stay behind bars. Do not run away from the subject, willing to tell.
I have many friends in prison. I will always talk about it. I know how you guys are interested in my fights. How do I fight, the whole prison watching. These are people from my environment. There he grew up in, I was a hooligan. I always associate myself with these people. Why should I forget them now? Among other things, so I go out to fight in a prison uniform.

This plan for a long time?
Yes. Overall, I was in jail status of a "dangerous offender". I have a case of assault another person. In fact, the ring is a good story.

It's easier to sell you as an athlete.
Exactly. The founders of boxing sites say how is my fight, then beat records. Adamek and Wlodarczyk do not have as much as I do.

For myself too bad selling. Unlike the players who most often say they will give their all.
I say what I think. I'm a little like David Haye, or Muhammad Ali. He always said that is the best, most handsome. I also say so. I think so. Ali said that the best and it drove itself.

Apparently Gołocie said that you would not before Tyson escaped.
With the ring for sure I would never have escaped. But with Golota went for secret messages. He came to me, urging me to stop. I was a little different opinion and a poróżniliśmy. Later, the media is podłapały.

Why was this grypserka you?
I have my principles. I knew that I grypsował, like, God forbid, I will ever sit. I counted on the fact that I can go. I was a hooligan. But I was. Very long. Now I'm not and I will not - write it.

When it all began?
Several years ago I had to catch this one chłopaczka. I saw the game in the trash in Cracovia shirt, but I did not know that boxing is a workout. Some were smaller, there was no indication ... approached, punched him in the face. He fell but got up right away. I wanted to finish it. Coach and everybody came. I am young, so straight to him - "what you'll be my grandfather talking here?" ... But I said, I came to the ring. I got the gloves, helmet, and after a minute I had a hand in the air. It was, you could say my first fight. The coach said that I have character.

Such people have the best character for boxing?
It seems to me, yes. If I were a coach, it jeździłbym the orphanages. He was looking at poprawczakach.

Among the "sharks" for example?
No, it's goons. They have money and so on. There, I found no one, except that in the young. But let's not talk about the club. I sympathize with many boys of the Wisla. I will always be with them. But I say - I'm not a hooligan, let everyone read it. Well, what were we talking about?

You had to catch a guy with Cracovia ...
Well ... The coach raised his hand and tells me that if I concentrate on boxing, after a year I Polish champion. I took the training for and won the champion after half a year. After a year, already champion of Europe. At the world championships was the sixth.

For a moment you were a little hooligan, a little boxer.
Cases took on an intimidating pace. As I stood in the media. All the time they were doing me some shares, so I had to give up something. It is known as the Krakow ... I could not afford any lack of professionalism. I never with a knife at anyone did not run. Only fought with fists, but in Krakow are the "rules", so I had to be careful. So let go chuligankę.

I once had a rule - "as of Cracovia, in the face." Do you think that it was folly?
Stupidity. But I gave something heart.

There were also some who wanted to show that on the street with a boxer give advice?
Sure. But coming out in one shot and the man. It is known, often also ran away, chased like me in five - six. They only with knives, and I no nothing ... Good training wydolnościowy (laughs). But I say, within a reasonable time, and resigned after his release from prison did not lose what I had. On the contrary - I have become more confident, zmądrzałem, I stopped playing the machines. Now I do everything to become the best fighter. I'll stay.

Speaking of machines - you had a sign on the wall ...
I had had. "If you want to be the best, you have to approach the training with the utmost professionalism." Do not gamble, do not drink alcohol and stuff.

Do not you drink?
In general I do not like beer, or spirits. I drank some after leaving, you know. Three days was a melange, but I had to. Was thickly. Then just clumping pounds. From 124 to 106 I went to a heavy weight, strength increased. Once I had such a knockout hit. Now the heavy paw ... (pin hits the open hand) ... Although, Man, you know, when it comes to the street, knocking it all.

What is your opinion as a boxer, about guys who run around town with knives?
I respect Krakow, a city, my friends. But I do not respect some of the fans. In my view, are true in Poznan, Gdansk, Lodz.

Not long ago you said that you went to the matches of the Vistula.
I'll ride, although now I'm not too much time. But I will be with the guys, not necessarily just to watch the match.

What is your relationship to the same players?
It annoys me that these guys earn so much money, doing nothing. I watch Barcelona against Real, English football ... Manchester, Tottenham. Messi ... Well, massacre. This is something beautiful. I'm sitting up watching TV and I "bowl" has, so to play with. And in Poland, what? Even Wisla - Polish champion, now nearly Champions League, nice fixtures, but what they're playing in the Polish league? 1:1 with the Polish community? Well, how? For me the Polish football could not exist.

Do you know any players? Malecki, for example?
I associate only. The only jerk of the Vistula, is not it? The boy somehow connected with the club, but I do not know him personally.

More recently still walked with a band, "Faithfulness".
Well, I went, I went ...

Ceased to fall on your hands?
Not no, but I had some bad luck ... When I was in the U.S., it is cut open with me downloading tape'ów. Twice. So I say - I will not wear, because so rozetną. And loyalty is more my friends than Wisla.

Cracovia And why not?
I had this best friend. Artek Kaczmarski, "Czyżu." How hard I had in my life, helped me. He was an authority for the young. Once held the entire river. I treat him like a brother, and my mother like son. I always wanted me to fight went. It sits just a pity ...

Wciągnąłeś a dangerous "game". And not very wise.
I wanted to show before the elders ... I remember a typical trip to Szczecin. We drove to the Chase. Along the way we train Lech threw stones. You had to be careful because some guys got. A later scene with Pogoń. We stopped the train of 200 meters before the entrance to the city. There already was a police and a group of fans. Perhaps the "dockers" because the black shirts. But I know, no Ultras.

"Team sports".
Exactly. I remember wpierdol got heavy. This is my best trip. And the first far. If I did not boxing, it's probably more I rode.

Fueled adrenaline you?
I was a stripling. I weighed 65 kilos. A peasant taaaki me. I want to hit him, I close my eyes, and here he pulls a sickle colleague. I open my eyes, and the guest is. It was funny. I loved it, loved the adrenaline. One on one or two, it was not scared. But sometimes you had to escape. Before the knives.

Machetes reportedly also in fashion.
I know guys who put up the five - six guests who had a machete. But they had nothing to lose.

A life?
They did not have any sport. That they lived, they loved it. That was life for them.

Watched for himself after leaving the house?
Well, yes. And I have specifically in T-shirts walked. Sometimes so much was missing ... (pin shows a few centimeters), I got a machete. But it was cool. Such a thrill.

Cool ... In the ring, the emotions are different.
Well, you have one person and is focusing on it. And on the street you can get from the other and with third parties.

But you still have to somehow control these emotions.
The largest are weighing, because even before the enemy can not see. Going out on the weight and think - "rape you in the ring." Later, I go always pat on the back guy, but before the fight I have no friends. If someone looked at me before entering the ring, he would have thought that the naćpałem. It is in the heart. Going out and want to grab your opponent like an animal. You know that rend him and only waiting for this moment. So if you hunt for prey, going, going ...

And after a minute knockout.
Well, recently did happen. But now I am waiting for serious opponents.

How's your family came to the fights on the street?
They tried to distract me. But already in the school Lalem all. I was a typical urchin.

Urchin is the highest take breakfast and breaks are not buddies.
But you know - something you tease, an array of smear, the teacher put a mouse in a drawer. To be something going on. We played in the classroom with Charles in Pokemon. Lady looks, and we armpits, armpit, armpits of these Pokémon. I remember one famous remark. "Arthur, Charles, and Cuba think it's a war. Arthur is sitting in the trenches, and Charles rubbed. He throws chairs at him. "Normally in class. Every week, landed on the rug. Funny ...

As you mention there now?
The lady of the mathematics I have very good contact.

Prison repair people?
No.

You too?
It is another matter. I waited to go out and be able to box, and others immersed in the atmosphere and its penetration. And further damper on the eyes. This is done as before. I had a target, count down days to finally fuck someone in the ring.

You once said that first day in prison was hard, then it's beach.
You know what it is like in the movies ... I was lucky that I hit and immediately started grypsować. I was the media and I knew the whole group. Respect from the beginning. Actually, I did not have any quarrel in prison.

Apart from this the key.
The case is pending, so this is not talking. I had a clash with two guests, but one leaf, and the case. Many people think that I am a dimwit. They do not know me, do not know how my life went. And I appreciated a lot in prison cases. Family, friends ...

Did you also for themselves. Books, English ...
Well, I read 40 books. Now if I had time, it czytałbym further. There is no comparison at all to the television. As I read the first time "The Deluge" is crazy. This whole story so I zryła beret that after this book, I realized that never before anyone did not run away, even though there were seven-eight. I have lived the hero. I woke up the morning roll call, and I I washed his teeth, eyes, and immediately prior to the book. Even training once let go. How Kmita defended Czestochowa, I was so proud, whore ...

You sat in his cell four feet on four?
Well.

Kick the can man.
At the beginning I had the book, after four months I got a TV. You sit alone, you can not speak to anyone.

This is probably the worst.
For everything you get used to. I sat in solitary 7-8 months, and the guys are sitting on seven years. Some contact with people on the yard, but you can not see them, just talking through the wall. But you can also 're even "catch. Everything depends on attitude. There are those who commit suicide.

You do not have such thoughts?
No, I hate people who choose the easiest way, and not think about anyone else. Sam had this situation. No matter who it is, because it's a family matter. Do not think, whore, with relatives and did what he did. He thought that the simplest solution.

Cash is for you motivation in boxing?
All, it seems that the boxers come into the ring and immediately have the millions. Sure, we do what we love, but you to see how heavy are the preparation. Self running in the mountains ... How many ... One trauma injuries you eliminate half the year and you lose the fight. Money is needed to survive, but for me the main motivation is the world championship. For the year, maybe two I'll be champion. I want to show everyone that I can. After the fight, I have the 400 messages on Facebook. A normal day is enough that I turn and "tutututu" ... We all write. You can not write off all at once, but in my spare time I try to catch up.

Babes in the boxers fly?
Is a lot, but generally it pijawy same, so be careful. You can poruchać and exposure, but you know ... The more I'm glad that the young guys reach for my advice. They write, they ask. There are a lot of young boxers who lose. Ćpają, drink, have eggs, but do not have anyone to show them that you can sit out and normally zapierdalać to be even better.

You already have in your head so arranged that in future no one will provoke?
I'm not no hooligan. Believe me, not worth it. How will want to fight, I'll have to somehow explain. Because it is not worth. I hit someone and, God forbid, something happens. I sit next to go?

Maybe the ball itself will be more for you?
Let your players first begin to have something to represent. I say, Wisla very good team, and sometimes it is pitiful, as falls in the Polish league. It hurts me most, that many people zapierdala, sweat pours eighth, and can not earn such money as drugoligowy footballer. In amateur boxing guys earn those pennies that are not located in the head. They get on the head, and do not even have the national average. The average player gets how much? 30 000? Puke you want.
http://translate.google.pl/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.weszlo.com%2Fnews%2F7501-Artur_Szpilka_wyznania_bylego_chuligana

Original version: http://www.weszlo.com/news/7501-Artur_Szpilka_wyznania_bylego_chuligana

Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:19 am

Adamek training with Deontay Wilder huh.. What are your thoughts on him Mike
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:55 am

StillWill wrote:Adamek training with Deontay Wilder huh.. What are your thoughts on him Mike

Don't really no much about Deontay Wilder, other then being a tall dude who never lost.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:55 am

Adams wrote:Polish Boxing updates - Page 2 1312902992_szpilka

Good read on Artur Szpilka.

Translated in "google translate"

Arthur Szpilka: confessions of former hooligan ...

August 9, 2011 - 17:15

To date, we inserted the section Came Extra texts directly related to the ball. Today we've got something completely different. Somewhat detached from football, but ... to some extent involved in it. A conversation with one of the most famous names of Polish boxing. The man who a few years ago fled the Wisla shirt with knives and machetes before, and now wants to win the title of world heavyweight champion. Few things irritate him more than ... Polish footballers. Far from promoting hooliganism, but this guy (I think) he came and moved the adrenaline in the ring. Arthur pin in the middle of an interview Came.

Jonak, Kolodziej, Masternak - boxing for years, but today everyone associated Szpilka.
I know that the interest in my person is very high. Mainly now, after leaving prison. Because it is such a story, as in American film. Many people approached, hooked - "oh, my lord Arthur, congratulations to fight." How to fight in the U.S. went out dressed as a prisoner, the Americans beat everyone applauded. So cool. After this break, appreciated what I lose. I spent only boksowi. When I fought the last time? A few days ago, and now I'm at camp. Just wait for the next fights ...

Trainings in Warsaw and Zakopane, the struggle in the U.S. ... They made a second arrest you.
Zapieprzam, but boxing is my life. We train twice a day. This morning wbiegaliśmy Kasprowy, time 1h 45min. Teen Strength - fitness can maintain the form for half a year. In October, I fight. From out of the prison I was not even a free weekend. At home, I was one day, just wash my mom to leave. I ride. Lacks some of the family, everything ... But you have to seize the moment and show everyone that grows new hope of Polish boxing.

And using the media stay behind bars. Do not run away from the subject, willing to tell.
I have many friends in prison. I will always talk about it. I know how you guys are interested in my fights. How do I fight, the whole prison watching. These are people from my environment. There he grew up in, I was a hooligan. I always associate myself with these people. Why should I forget them now? Among other things, so I go out to fight in a prison uniform.

This plan for a long time?
Yes. Overall, I was in jail status of a "dangerous offender". I have a case of assault another person. In fact, the ring is a good story.

It's easier to sell you as an athlete.
Exactly. The founders of boxing sites say how is my fight, then beat records. Adamek and Wlodarczyk do not have as much as I do.

For myself too bad selling. Unlike the players who most often say they will give their all.
I say what I think. I'm a little like David Haye, or Muhammad Ali. He always said that is the best, most handsome. I also say so. I think so. Ali said that the best and it drove itself.

Apparently Gołocie said that you would not before Tyson escaped.
With the ring for sure I would never have escaped. But with Golota went for secret messages. He came to me, urging me to stop. I was a little different opinion and a poróżniliśmy. Later, the media is podłapały.

Why was this grypserka you?
I have my principles. I knew that I grypsował, like, God forbid, I will ever sit. I counted on the fact that I can go. I was a hooligan. But I was. Very long. Now I'm not and I will not - write it.

When it all began?
Several years ago I had to catch this one chłopaczka. I saw the game in the trash in Cracovia shirt, but I did not know that boxing is a workout. Some were smaller, there was no indication ... approached, punched him in the face. He fell but got up right away. I wanted to finish it. Coach and everybody came. I am young, so straight to him - "what you'll be my grandfather talking here?" ... But I said, I came to the ring. I got the gloves, helmet, and after a minute I had a hand in the air. It was, you could say my first fight. The coach said that I have character.

Such people have the best character for boxing?
It seems to me, yes. If I were a coach, it jeździłbym the orphanages. He was looking at poprawczakach.

Among the "sharks" for example?
No, it's goons. They have money and so on. There, I found no one, except that in the young. But let's not talk about the club. I sympathize with many boys of the Wisla. I will always be with them. But I say - I'm not a hooligan, let everyone read it. Well, what were we talking about?

You had to catch a guy with Cracovia ...
Well ... The coach raised his hand and tells me that if I concentrate on boxing, after a year I Polish champion. I took the training for and won the champion after half a year. After a year, already champion of Europe. At the world championships was the sixth.

For a moment you were a little hooligan, a little boxer.
Cases took on an intimidating pace. As I stood in the media. All the time they were doing me some shares, so I had to give up something. It is known as the Krakow ... I could not afford any lack of professionalism. I never with a knife at anyone did not run. Only fought with fists, but in Krakow are the "rules", so I had to be careful. So let go chuligankę.

I once had a rule - "as of Cracovia, in the face." Do you think that it was folly?
Stupidity. But I gave something heart.

There were also some who wanted to show that on the street with a boxer give advice?
Sure. But coming out in one shot and the man. It is known, often also ran away, chased like me in five - six. They only with knives, and I no nothing ... Good training wydolnościowy (laughs). But I say, within a reasonable time, and resigned after his release from prison did not lose what I had. On the contrary - I have become more confident, zmądrzałem, I stopped playing the machines. Now I do everything to become the best fighter. I'll stay.

Speaking of machines - you had a sign on the wall ...
I had had. "If you want to be the best, you have to approach the training with the utmost professionalism." Do not gamble, do not drink alcohol and stuff.

Do not you drink?
In general I do not like beer, or spirits. I drank some after leaving, you know. Three days was a melange, but I had to. Was thickly. Then just clumping pounds. From 124 to 106 I went to a heavy weight, strength increased. Once I had such a knockout hit. Now the heavy paw ... (pin hits the open hand) ... Although, Man, you know, when it comes to the street, knocking it all.

What is your opinion as a boxer, about guys who run around town with knives?
I respect Krakow, a city, my friends. But I do not respect some of the fans. In my view, are true in Poznan, Gdansk, Lodz.

Not long ago you said that you went to the matches of the Vistula.
I'll ride, although now I'm not too much time. But I will be with the guys, not necessarily just to watch the match.

What is your relationship to the same players?
It annoys me that these guys earn so much money, doing nothing. I watch Barcelona against Real, English football ... Manchester, Tottenham. Messi ... Well, massacre. This is something beautiful. I'm sitting up watching TV and I "bowl" has, so to play with. And in Poland, what? Even Wisla - Polish champion, now nearly Champions League, nice fixtures, but what they're playing in the Polish league? 1:1 with the Polish community? Well, how? For me the Polish football could not exist.

Do you know any players? Malecki, for example?
I associate only. The only jerk of the Vistula, is not it? The boy somehow connected with the club, but I do not know him personally.

More recently still walked with a band, "Faithfulness".
Well, I went, I went ...

Ceased to fall on your hands?
Not no, but I had some bad luck ... When I was in the U.S., it is cut open with me downloading tape'ów. Twice. So I say - I will not wear, because so rozetną. And loyalty is more my friends than Wisla.

Cracovia And why not?
I had this best friend. Artek Kaczmarski, "Czyżu." How hard I had in my life, helped me. He was an authority for the young. Once held the entire river. I treat him like a brother, and my mother like son. I always wanted me to fight went. It sits just a pity ...

Wciągnąłeś a dangerous "game". And not very wise.
I wanted to show before the elders ... I remember a typical trip to Szczecin. We drove to the Chase. Along the way we train Lech threw stones. You had to be careful because some guys got. A later scene with Pogoń. We stopped the train of 200 meters before the entrance to the city. There already was a police and a group of fans. Perhaps the "dockers" because the black shirts. But I know, no Ultras.

"Team sports".
Exactly. I remember wpierdol got heavy. This is my best trip. And the first far. If I did not boxing, it's probably more I rode.

Fueled adrenaline you?
I was a stripling. I weighed 65 kilos. A peasant taaaki me. I want to hit him, I close my eyes, and here he pulls a sickle colleague. I open my eyes, and the guest is. It was funny. I loved it, loved the adrenaline. One on one or two, it was not scared. But sometimes you had to escape. Before the knives.

Machetes reportedly also in fashion.
I know guys who put up the five - six guests who had a machete. But they had nothing to lose.

A life?
They did not have any sport. That they lived, they loved it. That was life for them.

Watched for himself after leaving the house?
Well, yes. And I have specifically in T-shirts walked. Sometimes so much was missing ... (pin shows a few centimeters), I got a machete. But it was cool. Such a thrill.

Cool ... In the ring, the emotions are different.
Well, you have one person and is focusing on it. And on the street you can get from the other and with third parties.

But you still have to somehow control these emotions.
The largest are weighing, because even before the enemy can not see. Going out on the weight and think - "rape you in the ring." Later, I go always pat on the back guy, but before the fight I have no friends. If someone looked at me before entering the ring, he would have thought that the naćpałem. It is in the heart. Going out and want to grab your opponent like an animal. You know that rend him and only waiting for this moment. So if you hunt for prey, going, going ...

And after a minute knockout.
Well, recently did happen. But now I am waiting for serious opponents.

How's your family came to the fights on the street?
They tried to distract me. But already in the school Lalem all. I was a typical urchin.

Urchin is the highest take breakfast and breaks are not buddies.
But you know - something you tease, an array of smear, the teacher put a mouse in a drawer. To be something going on. We played in the classroom with Charles in Pokemon. Lady looks, and we armpits, armpit, armpits of these Pokémon. I remember one famous remark. "Arthur, Charles, and Cuba think it's a war. Arthur is sitting in the trenches, and Charles rubbed. He throws chairs at him. "Normally in class. Every week, landed on the rug. Funny ...

As you mention there now?
The lady of the mathematics I have very good contact.

Prison repair people?
No.

You too?
It is another matter. I waited to go out and be able to box, and others immersed in the atmosphere and its penetration. And further damper on the eyes. This is done as before. I had a target, count down days to finally fuck someone in the ring.

You once said that first day in prison was hard, then it's beach.
You know what it is like in the movies ... I was lucky that I hit and immediately started grypsować. I was the media and I knew the whole group. Respect from the beginning. Actually, I did not have any quarrel in prison.

Apart from this the key.
The case is pending, so this is not talking. I had a clash with two guests, but one leaf, and the case. Many people think that I am a dimwit. They do not know me, do not know how my life went. And I appreciated a lot in prison cases. Family, friends ...

Did you also for themselves. Books, English ...
Well, I read 40 books. Now if I had time, it czytałbym further. There is no comparison at all to the television. As I read the first time "The Deluge" is crazy. This whole story so I zryła beret that after this book, I realized that never before anyone did not run away, even though there were seven-eight. I have lived the hero. I woke up the morning roll call, and I I washed his teeth, eyes, and immediately prior to the book. Even training once let go. How Kmita defended Czestochowa, I was so proud, whore ...

You sat in his cell four feet on four?
Well.

Kick the can man.
At the beginning I had the book, after four months I got a TV. You sit alone, you can not speak to anyone.

This is probably the worst.
For everything you get used to. I sat in solitary 7-8 months, and the guys are sitting on seven years. Some contact with people on the yard, but you can not see them, just talking through the wall. But you can also 're even "catch. Everything depends on attitude. There are those who commit suicide.

You do not have such thoughts?
No, I hate people who choose the easiest way, and not think about anyone else. Sam had this situation. No matter who it is, because it's a family matter. Do not think, whore, with relatives and did what he did. He thought that the simplest solution.

Cash is for you motivation in boxing?
All, it seems that the boxers come into the ring and immediately have the millions. Sure, we do what we love, but you to see how heavy are the preparation. Self running in the mountains ... How many ... One trauma injuries you eliminate half the year and you lose the fight. Money is needed to survive, but for me the main motivation is the world championship. For the year, maybe two I'll be champion. I want to show everyone that I can. After the fight, I have the 400 messages on Facebook. A normal day is enough that I turn and "tutututu" ... We all write. You can not write off all at once, but in my spare time I try to catch up.

Babes in the boxers fly?
Is a lot, but generally it pijawy same, so be careful. You can poruchać and exposure, but you know ... The more I'm glad that the young guys reach for my advice. They write, they ask. There are a lot of young boxers who lose. Ćpają, drink, have eggs, but do not have anyone to show them that you can sit out and normally zapierdalać to be even better.

You already have in your head so arranged that in future no one will provoke?
I'm not no hooligan. Believe me, not worth it. How will want to fight, I'll have to somehow explain. Because it is not worth. I hit someone and, God forbid, something happens. I sit next to go?

Maybe the ball itself will be more for you?
Let your players first begin to have something to represent. I say, Wisla very good team, and sometimes it is pitiful, as falls in the Polish league. It hurts me most, that many people zapierdala, sweat pours eighth, and can not earn such money as drugoligowy footballer. In amateur boxing guys earn those pennies that are not located in the head. They get on the head, and do not even have the national average. The average player gets how much? 30 000? Puke you want.
http://translate.google.pl/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.weszlo.com%2Fnews%2F7501-Artur_Szpilka_wyznania_bylego_chuligana

Original version: http://www.weszlo.com/news/7501-Artur_Szpilka_wyznania_bylego_chuligana

WAR ARTUR!
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:28 pm

EPIC PROMO
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by KOQ24 Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:19 am

Adamek-Vit doesn't have a TV deal yet in Poland is read?
KOQ24
KOQ24

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 am

KOQ24 wrote:Adamek-Vit doesn't have a TV deal yet in Poland is read?

Yup, 1 month left and no TV Deal in poland. Vitali wants this to be the first PPV in Poland. But the problem is that Poland gets the German networks witch will air the Adamek/Vitali fight. So no one would order a PPV if they can get it for free off the German network.

CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:39 am

Adamek may be fighting Albert Sosnowski or with Marius Wach, in 2012.

Both solid HWs.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:08 am

RUMOR

TYE FIELDS VS Mariusz Wach!!!
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:20 pm

- Golota is making a come back and is fighting in Chicago
- Mariusz Wach Vs. Oliver McCall on Nov 5th with a stacked card.
- Krzysztof Wlodarczyk Vs. Danny Green on Nov 30th
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2