Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Showtime: Fast & Furious 70kg MAX 8 man Tournament

+13
StillWill
GOODNIGHTIRENE
glassjaw890
Buddha_Cat
Adrian
Nycto Da 6'0
animalfan10
Dorch
Soy Chingon
Donowaman
Mighty Trust Krusher
juggalo
hork
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

It's Showtime: Fast & Furious 70kg MAX 8 man Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Showtime: Fast & Furious 70kg MAX 8 man Tournament

Post by Dapperdoo Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:12 am

ngimbi needs a knockout now!

Dapperdoo

Back to top Go down

It's Showtime: Fast & Furious 70kg MAX 8 man Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Showtime: Fast & Furious 70kg MAX 8 man Tournament

Post by animalfan10 Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:32 am

God Damn Van Roosmalen is one goon ass mothafucker in the ring.

I want Van Roosmalen vs Askerov or Kraus!

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:47 am

goddamnit groenhart

fucking levim

gtfo with this thaiboxing shit
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapperdoo Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:50 am

StillWill wrote:goddamnit groenhart

fucking levim

gtfo with this thaiboxing shit
haha levin made it a really ugly fight with all of the clinching but it was very nice knee to put groenhart out

Dapperdoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:52 am

Van Roosmalen wins this imo
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapperdoo Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:11 am

wow. van roosmalen took it!!

Dapperdoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wifebeater Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:14 am

LMAO Ukranians have NO CHIN! Oh Kyshenko the GLASSJAW strikes AGAIN..... lol!
Wifebeater
Wifebeater

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:17 am

lol fuck u wb

man i have been touting van roosmalen for a WHILE now, i been saying for a very long time he is the future
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:19 am

i thought my boy kyshenko had it tho...

damn

congrats to robin
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Wifebeater Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:20 am

Mikes Gym is fucking PATHETIC! The only reason its relevant is because of BADR HARI, other than that the GYM is THRASH!
Wifebeater
Wifebeater

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:21 am

holy shit that van roosmalen kid doesn't fuck around. he got mad punchin power too ; also , lol @ russian guy , he was feelin the groove all night , good fight.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wifebeater Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:24 am

balkan_soul wrote:holy shit that van roosmalen kid doesn't fuck around. he got mad punchin power too ; also , lol @ russian guy , he was feelin the groove all night , good fight.

Murthel Groenhart is the worst kickboxer i have ever seen in my life, and I MEAN IT. The guy is boring as hell, has this stupid and NON-USEFULL fighting style, the guy FUCKING SUCKS!
Wifebeater
Wifebeater

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorch Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:30 am

Wifebeater wrote:Mikes Gym is fucking PATHETIC! The only reason its relevant is because of BADR HARI, other than that the GYM is THRASH!

Melvin is the most violent dude with the most violent knockouts.. how can you not give credit to him ? Has some of the most brutal KO's and hes having trouble getting competition in his normal weight class, ends up fighting bigger guys than him... although his chin cant take the same amount of punishment Manhoef is a bad bad man

Dorch

Back to top Go down

Post by Wifebeater Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:33 am

Dorch wrote:
Wifebeater wrote:Mikes Gym is fucking PATHETIC! The only reason its relevant is because of BADR HARI, other than that the GYM is THRASH!

Melvin is the most violent dude with the most violent knockouts.. how can you not give credit to him ? Has some of the most brutal KO's and hes having trouble getting competition in his normal weight class, ends up fighting bigger guys than him... although his chin cant take the same amount of punishment Manhoef is a bad bad man

I like Melvin ALOT but you just said it, he has P4P one of the worst CHINS ive seen in any fighter. If theres something i truly dispise about a fighter is if his CHIN IS MADE OF WET TOILET PAPER!
Wifebeater
Wifebeater

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:44 am

Wifebeater wrote:
Dorch wrote:

I like Melvin ALOT but you just said it, he has P4P one of the worst CHINS ive seen in any fighter. If theres something i truly dispise about a fighter is if his CHIN IS MADE OF WET TOILET PAPER!

How can you despise something that a fighter doesn't have control over...Fighting safe/aggressive is something a fighter controls..Whether or not you have a glass chin from fighting much bigger guys throughout your career is not something a fighter can control..Nigga please

And gtfo with Mikes gym being shit...Kyshenko looked amazing against Souwer and Drago and he was slightly ahead against Robin before he got dropped.

Last edited by animalfan10 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:46 am

Manhoef's chin was banged up when he started fighting way bigger guys,its
not his fucking fault that people ih his weightclass wont enter the ring against him
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:51 am

^^ truth. he had to turn his cw its showtime title in cuhz he had no opponents
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Wifebeater Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:53 am

[quote="animalfan10"]
Wifebeater wrote:
Dorch wrote:

Excuse me FAGGOT, but fighters with GLASSJAWS are worthless no matter what IMO. Kyshenko is worthless getting KTFO by a guy who only has 7 ko wins in 46 fights....LMAO . Mikes gym is thrash and again i will say it MIKES GYM IS PATHETIC,SHITTY, and THRASH, if it wasnt for BADR HARI......That gym would be irrelevant!

Last edited by Wifebeater on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Wifebeater
Wifebeater

Back to top Go down

Post by Wifebeater Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:58 am

Every time i Watch Melvin fight, when they say "dont blink, it could end any second" right away to me that means Melvin's Jaw line is that Pathetic when they say that, his GLASSJAW comes to mind first. Like seriously if u touch that guy right on the chin its over for him....Im telling u queers Melvins chin is P4P one of the worsts ive seen EVER!!!
Wifebeater
Wifebeater

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:00 am

mexican camel hound
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:06 am

teh vids...Van Roosmalen is only 21 years old Shocked Shocked

http://fightnext.com/

ps wifebeater you didn't even quote the right person you spastic tard.

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wifebeater Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:10 am

animalfan10 wrote:teh vids...Van Roosmalen is only 21 years old Shocked Shocked

i quoted the wrong post, though it was meant for you anyway
Wifebeater
Wifebeater

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:33 pm

StillWill wrote:mexican camel hound

lulz
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Wifebeater wrote:
animalfan10 wrote:teh vids...Van Roosmalen is only 21 years old Shocked Shocked

i quoted the wrong post, though it was meant for you anyway

I understand <3

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:19 pm

I was surprised that Chahid got backed up that much by Robin...

What do you guys think of Askerov vs Robin or Kraus vs Robin? Would Roosmalen be able to back them up like he did Chahid?

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next