Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Showtime: Fast & Furious 70kg MAX 8 man Tournament

+13
StillWill
GOODNIGHTIRENE
glassjaw890
Buddha_Cat
Adrian
Nycto Da 6'0
animalfan10
Dorch
Soy Chingon
Donowaman
Mighty Trust Krusher
juggalo
hork
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

It's Showtime: Fast & Furious 70kg MAX 8 man Tournament  - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Showtime: Fast & Furious 70kg MAX 8 man Tournament

Post by glassjaw890 Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Askerov he has a 50/50 chance, but definitely not Krauss. He is too good at pressuring even the best pressure fighters...
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

It's Showtime: Fast & Furious 70kg MAX 8 man Tournament  - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Showtime: Fast & Furious 70kg MAX 8 man Tournament

Post by animalfan10 Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:35 pm

glassjaw890 wrote:Askerov he has a 50/50 chance, but definitely not Krauss. He is too good at pressuring even the best pressure fighters...

So you don't think Robin could beat and or back up Kraus?

Askerov is probably the most retardly entertaining fighter I have ever seen..He pretty much just goes out for every fight and throws wild bombs like it was a drunken bar brawl... Kraus has a pretty retarded( or amazing depending on how you look at it) goon style aswell.

Like I said earlier we needs an 8 man one night tournament with Kraus, Askerov, Chahid, Robin, Zambo, Bovy, Drago, Mosab..Call it the world goon prix.

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Full Retard
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddha_Cat Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:17 am

Buddha_Cat
Buddha_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wifebeater Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:50 am

Roosmalen is GUUD but With the "Doctor" Giorgio in that division he will NEVER be the best!
Wifebeater
Wifebeater

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:47 am

Wifebeater wrote:Roosmalen is GUUD but With the "Doctor" Giorgio in that division he will NEVER be the best!

I agree,but Roosmalen is a WAY more agressive which I think will make him even more popular.
Many kickboxing fans hate Petro cause of his style and wanna see him lose...I dont blame them...
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddha_Cat Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:28 am

bfnick wrote:
Wifebeater wrote:Roosmalen is GUUD but With the "Doctor" Giorgio in that division he will NEVER be the best!

I agree,but Roosmalen is a WAY more agressive which I think will make him even more popular.
Many kickboxing fans hate Petro cause of his style and wanna see him lose...I dont blame them...

I think that was more true before than now. I feel people have warmed up to him
Buddha_Cat
Buddha_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycto Da 6'0 Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:49 pm

bfnick wrote:

How can you not like Petrosyan? He's a unique fighter, and he's fucking Godly. Sure, I love the Badr's, and the balls to the wall kind of guys, but Petro has the most amazing head movement and countering I've ever seen. I have a slight feeling it might be nationality related Razz You know what to expect from Petro every time. The thing thats awesome about it, is every time you watch him, its fucking incredible. He can read a fighter perfectly in half a round. He won back to back WGP's with a broken hand. He can do an entire GP with nothing but his shins hurting. I honestly think he could win two GP's in a night.
Nycto Da 6'0
Nycto Da 6'0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3