Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch

+28
ThaiBoxer92
Longtime fan
gumby
keyser-soze
snakerattle79
Admin
veprman
ISlap Aerobic Instructors
Azzaroth
ToshihiroTakeda
Rollie120120
Gutts
London Calling
Oh Hell Noes
EL TERREMOTO
Jride
Ronin
Hollywood Dang
Raging Demon
NHB GLENROD
Donowaman
ILoveSugarPopcorN
Hooligan
gsx-r
Stu3ufc
Bloodstain Lane
The Cat's Pajamas
Fletch
32 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch - Page 5 Empty Re: Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch

Post by London Calling Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:20 pm

stu3ufc wrote:kill urself fletch or I will leave the forum

quoted so u cant edit it

London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch - Page 5 Empty Re: Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch

Post by Gutts Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:20 pm

- Get some sort of ( large / costly ) UFC merchandise and replicate the whole bat the shit out of the printer Office Space scene style
- Buy a Brock Lesnar cutout and bash it
- Film yourself as if you were taking a shit, zoom the camera in and place a printout of the Sherdog logo in the toilet water. Bonus if you make the water murky.
- Get one of those digital wall frame shits where you load images in, and put each frame of the Gomi/Griffin KO on it sequentially. Customize it depending on the topic of the video.
- Wear DREAM/PRIDE gloves instead of the biker gloves you currently wear.
- At the end of the video taping do a signature finish move like a left high kick and the camera man can mimic the fighter getting knocked out
- Have someone play the Zuffa yes-man counterpart in the video(s) and argue with him
- Do at least one video biting Joel Gertner's "WELL..WELL..WELL" with at least 8 lines of rhyming
- Get a poster of Dana White
- Get a UFC hoodie and do the Ric Flair toss your clothes on floor and do a knee drop on it

gotta sleep.. too tired to think of more..
Gutts
Gutts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:03 pm

London Calling wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:kill urself fletch or I will leave the forum

quoted so u cant edit it

ha ha!

BTW gents, can we get some super-cool, elitist tags under our names relating to our post count. For example: TT biotch, TT street skank, TT hustler, TT homeboy, TT playa, TT pimp, TT OG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Gutts wrote:- Get some sort of ( large / costly ) UFC merchandise and replicate the whole bat the shit out of the printer Office Space scene style
- Buy a Brock Lesnar cutout and bash it

- Film yourself as if you were taking a shit, zoom the camera in and place a printout of the Sherdog logo in the toilet water. Bonus if you make the water murky.
- Get one of those digital wall frame shits where you load images in, and put each frame of the Gomi/Griffin KO on it sequentially. Customize it depending on the topic of the video.
- Wear DREAM/PRIDE gloves instead of the biker gloves you currently wear.
- At the end of the video taping do a signature finish move like a left high kick and the camera man can mimic the fighter getting knocked out
- Have someone play the Zuffa yes-man counterpart in the video(s) and argue with him
- Do at least one video biting Joel Gertner's "WELL..WELL..WELL" with at least 8 lines of rhyming
- Get a poster of Dana White
- Get a UFC hoodie and do the Ric Flair toss your clothes on floor and do a knee drop on it

gotta sleep.. too tired to think of more..

These.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutts Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch - Page 5 Bimyn
Gutts
Gutts

Back to top Go down

Post by Rollie120120 Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:57 pm

I 'm gonna start re airing old PRIDE fc cards at the pad actually in the back yard with the use of a projector( i got a big ass wall in the back) and charge like three bucks to roll up and watch these dope ass throw backs. The plan is to buy a keg or two of some premium shit, set up some seats and inform the hipsters,gangsters etc... of East Lost Angels about the beautiful world of JMMA. I'm going to see how this pans out and then hopefully we will work are way to Dream, sengoku etc... Members of this dope ass forum run with my idea!!!!!! Let me know what u guys think! Peace!!!!!
Rollie120120
Rollie120120

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Good luck with your venture mate, hope it works out for you

Do we need a Politics board when there's already an Anything Goes Discussion board ?
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:39 am

London Calling wrote:
Do we need a Politics board when there's already an Anything Goes Discussion board ?

Yeah.... I wanted to separate the two. Got to think for the future - 300 users in the last 2.5 months, this place will probably end up a much larger forum than it was June/July/Aug.... got to plan ahead.

It keeps Anything Goes a bit lighter than the politics section, where you know it will be heavy debate.

Hey.... I erased boxing and merged all threads into K-1/Muay Thai.... and now just recreated it. I can always do the same for Anything Goes/politics
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:35 am

Ight fletch i got some for ya.

I want to revamp the whole Sigbets subforum.

I want there to be regional GP's held.
For example: A GP will be specifically held only in Japan for the Jmma Championship belt(which i am still working on).
A GP will be held in America events for the American Championship
And a GP will be held for European events for the European Championship.
And ontop of all that there will still be a TT Championship GP(probly the first GP held out of all the rest since this is the most important).

After a champion is deteremind, they will have the opportunity to defend their belt against any of the top 5 sigbetters of that area.(Since there will be belts, there should also be rankings for regions and rankings for TT, which is the equivalent of p4p).

I think the Predictions league should be scrapped for the GP's that i just described.

And i have a shit load of other rules i want in the sigbets subforum. I just want your take on what i have on my mind.
Ronin
Ronin
Bulletproof

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:45 am

^^ It kinda makes sense.

Dono is the champ right now but we didn't break it down into subcategorys. We just did all the MMA events for those 2 months.

Its up to Fletch to see how this thing would work out.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:50 am

Dono is a paper champ. We need a REAL champ walking this board. And with my mighty GP's. We shall see the rise of true well-rounded sigbetters.
Ronin
Ronin
Bulletproof

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:09 am

Ronin wrote:Ight fletch i got some for ya.

I want to revamp the whole Sigbets subforum.

I want there to be regional GP's held.
For example: A GP will be specifically held only in Japan for the Jmma Championship belt(which i am still working on).
A GP will be held in America events for the American Championship
And a GP will be held for European events for the European Championship.
And ontop of all that there will still be a TT Championship GP(probly the first GP held out of all the rest since this is the most important).

After a champion is deteremind, they will have the opportunity to defend their belt against any of the top 5 sigbetters of that area.(Since there will be belts, there should also be rankings for regions and rankings for TT, which is the equivalent of p4p).

I think the Predictions league should be scrapped for the GP's that i just described.

And i have a shit load of other rules i want in the sigbets subforum. I just want your take on what i have on my mind.

If you have ANY idea how to implement this, I will do it. Get our users to agree, and lets fucking do it man.

To be fair though... you know full well the Predics league is simple and fun.

You over-complicating bastard!!!!!! Very Happy
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by ToshihiroTakeda Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:29 am

why is no one ever on the chatbox?
ToshihiroTakeda
ToshihiroTakeda

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 am

Who do you want to talk to here? You slagged off our site at Gay-T-T

Even on the forums side of it, you've made four posts. All of them critical.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:27 am

Yes sir i do.

The reason i want to make the GP's and whatnot is to make the fights that much more interesting and important for those who participate... Kinda brings us in more. Plus i dont think it will be complicating at all. Maybe for the people workin behind the scenes organizing the GP's and coming up with the rules but for the people just signing up for it, should be no problem.
Ronin
Ronin
Bulletproof

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:15 am

ToshihiroTakeda wrote:why is no one ever on the chatbox?

we are for live events

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:28 am

ToshihiroTakeda wrote:why is no one ever on the chatbox?

Because no-one else is.

It's a circle you see.

Why not break the paradigm if it bothers you so?

Regards,

RPM

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:01 am

I either need someone to explain to me how to edit my signature, or how to make it so that I can see my signature. Thanks for the help in advance
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Lane i would like if you could make an AOW-video for me.

Let's say: America meets AOW. Introduce whats interesting in AOW (Sanda guys, full rules, mongolian wrestlers, show).

Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:24 am

London Calling wrote:I either need someone to explain to me how to edit my signature, or how to make it so that I can see my signature. Thanks for the help in advance

Click Profile, click Signature, edit Signature, click Save. Blush.

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:45 am

I did all that and no luck
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzaroth Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:04 am

As a suggestion for the k-1 section, i'd personally love to see a thread to familiarise oneself with the abundance of fighters.
After watching K-1 World MAX 2010 -70kg Tournament Final 16 -63kg Japan Tournament Final, there's a bunch of great fighters:
Yoshimichi Matsumoto
Yuta Kubo
Kizaemon Saiga
Tetsuya Yamato
Yoshihiro Sato

Given the amount of K-1 events and fighters i'm left being perplexed as to how to give all these fighters the props they deserve, short of editing the dvd and posting their fights.
Anyone got any thoughts on how best to proceed, maybe a thread dedicated to each good k-1 event?
I'll ponder posting these fights and working the logistics of it.

WAR K-1
Azzaroth
Azzaroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:11 am

London Calling wrote:I did all that and no luck

What did you put in there? Just text, or an img link? Click preview to make sure everything works before saving it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:46 am

Skyscraper wrote:Lane i would like if you could make an AOW-video for me.

Let's say: America meets AOW. Introduce whats interesting in AOW (Sanda guys, full rules, mongolian wrestlers, show).

Great idea.

thumbs up
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:36 am

RedPantedMullet wrote:
London Calling wrote:I did all that and no luck

What did you put in there? Just text, or an img link? Click preview to make sure everything works before saving it.

I put this there:

''

Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHMqiSpf0Os7oZHjkhKgKPq7CW3OlikRfKOV1GNVMQO6bneX0&t=1&usg=__nRmFgPIoJKA-QCyxl1Eas50nf1E=
stu3ufc wrote::RPM:Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch - Page 5 Tianho3:RPM:

''

and I can see it in the preview. When I go to my profile page and signature then I see it too, just it doesnt appear to be under any of my posts

Last edited by London Calling on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next