Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch

+28
ThaiBoxer92
Longtime fan
gumby
keyser-soze
snakerattle79
Admin
veprman
ISlap Aerobic Instructors
Azzaroth
ToshihiroTakeda
Rollie120120
Gutts
London Calling
Oh Hell Noes
EL TERREMOTO
Jride
Ronin
Hollywood Dang
Raging Demon
NHB GLENROD
Donowaman
ILoveSugarPopcorN
Hooligan
gsx-r
Stu3ufc
Bloodstain Lane
The Cat's Pajamas
Fletch
32 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch - Page 2 Empty Re: Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch

Post by gsx-r Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:43 am

Heading to Muay Thai right now, but ill have a few pics to throw up on a few hours. One pic of one of the og badasses, and one of someone who's very popular right now Cool
gsx-r
gsx-r

Back to top Go down

Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch - Page 2 Empty Re: Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch

Post by Bloodstain Lane Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:46 am

looking forward to it brother
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Updated this old sticky from the first day. Requests for Admin re: the board.

Just for when there's a lot of users.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooligan Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:59 am

Well, this thread title says I can ask questions for Bloodstain & Fletch, who I assume created this forum, so here goes. What exactly is Team Takeover & how did it start? I have zero background info on what I just signed up for so any info would be helpful. Now accepting PMs as well.
Hooligan
Hooligan
Peace, Love, and Soccer Kicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooligan Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:08 am

One more, what is the Kinnikuman Top Team? I'm a little outta the loop here. Thanks
Hooligan
Hooligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:03 am

This should answer both questions..... Lane can add more from his own perspective. Here is mine in a nutshell:

*Lane and his NYC mates were Team Takeover..... until they started KTT in sherdog wasteland and that forum happened cos all us best posters from Contenders/Wasteland got banned by faggots arse sherdog moderators. I for one took 11 banhammers in the space of 3 weeks alone - non-troll accounts too.

*Shit happened at ktt forums a.k.a "troll top team" with Lane - he can tell his own tale about that - he left, and a few months later I had a few problems there too..... realised I needed to break away. I had the idea of creating a new forum for hardcores and recruiting at UG, mmalinker, sherdog etc via pm's.... then I had the idea that Lane/TT needed a new outlet for their vids, having left ktt under a cloud of shit.... we spoke, lit a fire under Lane, he went for it, and we started building up the board with a small core of good guys.... then Lane released some vids that got a lot of attention, a MAJOR 'W' for the team..... others are contributing now, we have writers, vloggers and more.... now we've got a forum (& a team) that will be hands down THE best hardcore MMA forum around within 2 years. Not even fucking close.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooligan Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:33 am

Thanks, that clears up a lot. Forgive my ignorance but I'm not too saavy with some of the terms like trolls. I'm registered on Sherdog, but I don't post. I used to. Everytime I did I got 101 dorks telling me I don't know anything about mma. I'd been watching all kinds of martial art fights since way before the UFC even started for goodness sake, and I knew about, planned for, and had a friggin' party at my buddys place UFC1, no shit. That's the truth. So hearing I don't know anything & my opinions have no value... that pissed me off. I assume the same happened to you guys?
Hooligan
Hooligan

Back to top Go down

Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch - Page 2 Empty Request: MMA Subforum: Spoilers & Results subforum

Post by ILoveSugarPopcorN Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:39 am

i wasnt even sure if to get here and open this thread or wait for 116 to be over and then come in.

now im getting outta here till i've watched the event.
ILoveSugarPopcorN
ILoveSugarPopcorN

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:46 am

Gonna merge into "Requests for Admin"

http://teamtakeover.forum-express.com/anything-goes-discussion-f5/requests-ideas-or-questions-for-bloodstain-fletch-t25.htm

Smile

To be honest not a bad idea.... but as we're only young and growing, we already have too many forums for the amount of traffic..... I've been asked for a grappling forum, which we may have to incorporate into the Training Discussion......

That is a decent idea though.... I'll look into it. For now, there's the "pick ems" forum where we have the predic leagues, so results will be in there obv
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:52 am

Why not just make a UFC 116 sticky and make the title "ALL UFC 116 DISCUSSION HERE"?
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:19 am

done
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:22 am

i think all live events shud have a special discussion thread

events on a weeks delay shud be spoiler free........until it airs on hdnet - make a thread but put spoilers!!

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:22 am

Donowaman wrote:Why not just make a UFC 116 sticky and make the title "ALL UFC 116 DISCUSSION HERE"?

because this isn't sherdog

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:28 am

Stu3ufc wrote:i think all live events shud have a special discussion thread

events on a weeks delay shud be spoiler free........until it airs on hdnet - make a thread but put spoilers!!

Stu3ufc wrote:
Donowaman wrote:Why not just make a UFC 116 sticky and make the title "ALL UFC 116 DISCUSSION HERE"?

Bi-Polar? Laughing
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:28 am

No harm in it though stu... I made it, no point pissing any of the boys off... they want it, its there
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:30 am

Donowaman wrote:

Stu3ufc wrote:

Bi-Polar? Laughing

special threads not subforums bounce

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:30 am

Stu3ufc wrote:
Donowaman wrote:

Stu3ufc wrote:

Bi-Polar? Laughing

So...you agree with me on the sticky idea, then? I never wanted a sub forum.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:32 am

Stu got destroyed in this thread

cheers
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:33 am

1fletch wrote:Stu got destroyed in this thread

cheers

corey hill

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:34 am

Donowaman wrote:
Stu3ufc wrote:
Donowaman wrote:

Stu3ufc wrote:

Bi-Polar? Laughing

So...you agree with me on the sticky idea, then? I never wanted a sub forum.

why is the thread title request mma subforum then fletch

it's cool don - yes for a thread when the event is live

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:36 am

neither thread nor requests anything to do with me, stu....

ps - what is with this corey hill shit you troll everyone with? lol
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:39 am

1fletch wrote:neither thread nor requests anything to do with me, stu....

ps - what is with this corey hill shit you troll everyone with? lol

i dont know

it's madness

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:40 am

Madness?

THES

ES

SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Warrior Warrior Warrior Warrior Warrior
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSugarPopcorN Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Exclamation poll questions too dark! Same color as background ..
ILoveSugarPopcorN
ILoveSugarPopcorN

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:27 am

ILoveSugarPopcorN wrote:Exclamation poll questions too dark! Same color as background ..

I'd have to change various colour arrangements... can't directly modify poll settings.... sorry mate, tbf the title will probably be in the thread title and OP, it only takes a click to HL, and besides there's only been 5 polls in the history of this forum Wink

Will remember it though... I'll get some whizz kid to change it without altering anything else... cos I like the colour settings here
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next