Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch

+28
ThaiBoxer92
Longtime fan
gumby
keyser-soze
snakerattle79
Admin
veprman
ISlap Aerobic Instructors
Azzaroth
ToshihiroTakeda
Rollie120120
Gutts
London Calling
Oh Hell Noes
EL TERREMOTO
Jride
Ronin
Hollywood Dang
Raging Demon
NHB GLENROD
Donowaman
ILoveSugarPopcorN
Hooligan
gsx-r
Stu3ufc
Bloodstain Lane
The Cat's Pajamas
Fletch
32 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch - Page 7 Empty Re: Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch

Post by ThaiBoxer92 Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:35 am

hey we shud start calling this team takeover aka the chute boxe of all mma sites!!or say that in the vlogs the people here make like BSL,sean,etc(:FTW FTT!
ThaiBoxer92
ThaiBoxer92

Back to top Go down

Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch - Page 7 Empty Re: Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch

Post by UniqueSnoop Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:24 am

Eyo BloodStain bro, I know the shit with fedor hurts man, it fucking sucks. But we're waiting for your next vid bro. I'm from Holland myself, everybody from my gym is starting to watch ur vids bro, I forced them to do so lol. Keep the vids commin bro ur real good at it! Holla at me when you come to Holland, got yo back. I'm not a prof fighter or anything, I'm doin mma for about a year now, but ive been following it for years now. You can come over and work out with us anytime, although I think you'll prefer to work out at Mikes gym with badr and melvin hahaha (who wouldnt)

Holla

UniqueSnoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Longtime fan wrote:I got a request on behalf of a dude that wants to know if it's possible for you guys to consider creating a "team takeover Spanish" or some section like that were Spanish speaking Latinos can post because from what this dude tells me , there's alot of mexican, Chilean , argentiian etc. Lurkers that have registered or are about to , that would like to participate and interact on our forum.

Please consider it. He asked me many times to ask bsl and fletch for this.

Thanks

This
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Gonna create the Spanish sub-forum this week guys
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:40 am

No where else to put this really. But you guys need to change the "Website" link, on the teamtakeover youtube channel.
http://teamtakeover.tk/ Doesn't work anymore

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:03 am

what happened to Creep?
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:14 am

when am I getting my own Bellator section?
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:15 am

can we censor ''Scott Coker'' to ''Cock Smoker'' in light of recent events?
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:16 am

why is Hooligan red and Fletch cyan? Id like my own colour. A sort of, red/black/white concoction
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:44 am

answer me admins, I COMMAND THEE
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:30 am

lol, ask Lane about Creep - as I said, it's real life issues and I'm not getting involved. I stuck up for him, and tried patching things up via facebook, but beyond that it's not my business.

As for the rest - meh Laughing
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:47 am

forum is getting considerably less traffic
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:39 am

Is there a mobile style website in the near future?
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7