Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Tyson vs Prime Ali.. Who ya got?

+15
The Last Emperor
Nox J Dellucca
rcv604
Strieth
Brock Landers
JediMind
Wisdom Blows
CanadianAssault
DogKrapFace
London Calling
Fletch
OhNoes
Donowaman
RoyCisneros
Jride
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who you got?

Prime Tyson vs Prime Ali.. Who ya got? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%Prime Tyson vs Prime Ali.. Who ya got? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 13 ]
Prime Tyson vs Prime Ali.. Who ya got? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%Prime Tyson vs Prime Ali.. Who ya got? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 26

Prime Tyson vs Prime Ali.. Who ya got? - Page 3 Empty Re: Prime Tyson vs Prime Ali.. Who ya got?

Post by R3D Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Maybe Tyson didnt have an 80inch reach, but his entry speed made up for that very well. Again, Tyson wasnt some bigger, slower, slugger. He was a smaller, compact, lightning quick machine with the KO power of a Foreman or Frazier. Ali is a legend, but I just think Tyson is a bad match up for him.
R3D
R3D
Stend Ap Fighter

Back to top Go down

Prime Tyson vs Prime Ali.. Who ya got? - Page 3 Empty Re: Prime Tyson vs Prime Ali.. Who ya got?

Post by CanadianAssault Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:35 pm

KO Power of foreman and frazier but both thos fighter could not finish ali by KO/TKO.

and yes tyson was lighting fast with his hands when he was in the fighters face but ali never fought at that range he fought at a outfighters range and with his foot work I think the odds are ali would last the 4/5Rounds and get into the later rounds and win a Decision.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by R3D Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:38 pm

That could very well happen too, kind sir. Smile
R3D
R3D
Stend Ap Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom Blows Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:57 am

you could argue that ali never lost in his prime. during his late 20's, he was banned from boxing. im sure he was still in great form after, but that just proved how much better he was than everyone. can you imagine GSP taking 4 years off right now, and then coming back to still pretty much dominate?? that's how good ali was.
Wisdom Blows
Wisdom Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotron Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Robotron
Robotron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3