Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LiverKick.com May Heavyweight Rankings

+5
Nycto Da 6'0
StillWill
ArielHelwani
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW
Soy Chingon
9 posters

Go down

LiverKick.com May Heavyweight Rankings Empty LiverKick.com May Heavyweight Rankings

Post by Soy Chingon Sat May 21, 2011 6:20 am

Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

LiverKick.com May Heavyweight Rankings Empty Re: LiverKick.com May Heavyweight Rankings

Post by Santiago_legit_top_20_MW Sat May 21, 2011 6:22 am

WTF Spong @ 7 get the fuck out of here
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW

Back to top Go down

LiverKick.com May Heavyweight Rankings Empty Re: LiverKick.com May Heavyweight Rankings

Post by Soy Chingon Sat May 21, 2011 6:43 am

where should he be then? look at his wins
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiago_legit_top_20_MW Sat May 21, 2011 6:48 am

can u atleast put him in top 5 for skill alone Smile
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielHelwani Sat May 21, 2011 6:54 am

do you write for liverkick soy?
ArielHelwani
ArielHelwani

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Sat May 21, 2011 6:55 am

ArielHelwani wrote:do you write for liverkick soy?

yes. Dave Walsh and I came up with these rankings
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sat May 21, 2011 7:13 am

Solid, I would only say put Gerges in front of Saki, they both beat Ghita and Gerges technically beat Badr
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycto Da 6'0 Sat May 21, 2011 8:11 am

How is Overeem not even ranked? He's beat 5 of those top 10 guys
Nycto Da 6'0
Nycto Da 6'0

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sat May 21, 2011 8:20 am

If you read the article you would see he was number one, but was taken out of the rankings due to fighting for zuffa, thus not fighting in kickboxing at all.
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiago_legit_top_20_MW Sat May 21, 2011 8:25 am

poor peter aerts cant get shit
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW
Santiago_legit_top_20_MW

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycto Da 6'0 Sat May 21, 2011 8:26 am

His Strikeforce contract wasn't renegotiated though. He should still be allowed to fight elsewhere until that happens. I haven't heard any news about him going exclusive or anything, so that's sort of a big assumption.
Nycto Da 6'0
Nycto Da 6'0

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Sat May 21, 2011 9:16 am

I'm too lazy to think right now...
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Mo Sat May 21, 2011 9:28 am

seems good so far.. Fucking shame Overeem dont get to fight kick boxing anymore.. someone should ask him about it
Prince Mo
Prince Mo
Going Straight For The Kill

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Sat May 21, 2011 9:30 am

Overeem is lucky he's not fighting Kickboxing,although I hope
he returns and doesnt just hit and run when the bad boy isnt around
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycto Da 6'0 Sat May 21, 2011 9:33 am

Prince Mo wrote:seems good so far.. Fucking shame Overeem dont get to fight kick boxing anymore.. someone should ask him about it

I'll try and ask Bas Boon on facebook next time I see him lol. He's always on.
Nycto Da 6'0
Nycto Da 6'0

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Sat May 21, 2011 11:16 am

I have to disagree with Overeem being taken out so early due to assumptions. I think they should instill the classic, "year of inactivity" rule many other ranking sites do.

How is Schilt > Aerts when Aerts just beat him? Are they ranking on the overall recent career, not factoring in specific singular losses? That doesn't make sense.

1. Overeem
2. Aerts
3. Schilt
4. Saki
5. Gerges

Badr gets ranked top 5 when he beats a top guy again. He hasn't beaten a top 10 guy since 2009.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sat May 21, 2011 11:20 am

Overeem being taken out of the list entirely, while Badr Hari returns and takes the #2 spot, is ridiculous. And I write for that site.

I'd have said the same if my opinions were valued. No Reem, Semmy above Aerts, and Badr top 2 = joke.

Good to still include JLB though, he still merits a high ranks despite his Kyotaro fiasco. This definitely means that when Leko beats him, Leko immediately returns to the top 10 Twisted Evil
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Sat May 21, 2011 2:03 pm

it'd be nice if we could rank everything based on who beat who and that but literally everyone's beaten everyone so we have to look at it more subjectively. Kickboxing is just a much different game to rank than MMA and Boxing

yeah Aerts did beat Semmy but before Semmy was on an 8 fight winning streak with almost all top 10 wins. Prior to that Aerts had beaten Teixeira and Mighty Mo and got destroyed by Kyotaro before that.

Badr is above Aerts because despite it being 2 and a half years ago, Badr completely destroyed him. aside from the whole Gerges fiasco Badr had beaten Bouzidi, Ignashov, Overeem who would be #1 if he still fought in kickboxing which let's be honest, he's not because he's under Zuffa, Karaev, Samedov and Semmy.

Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sat May 21, 2011 2:10 pm

We could argue on it all day. I'll bow out now, rankings debates are always messy Smile

All I'll say is that Badr got lucky against an injured Tony Gregory, and that's just fact. To suggest otherwise is asinine Razz
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down