Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FletchBlog: A Few Exclusives and Whatnot - on LiverKick.com

4 posters

Go down

FletchBlog:  A Few Exclusives and Whatnot  -  on LiverKick.com Empty FletchBlog: A Few Exclusives and Whatnot - on LiverKick.com

Post by Fletch Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:15 am

LiverKick.com - FletchBlog: A Few Exclusives and Whatnot

Just a couple of whispers on the wind....

I'll move this to the thai-boxing section in a couple of days

shimmy
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

FletchBlog:  A Few Exclusives and Whatnot  -  on LiverKick.com Empty Re: FletchBlog: A Few Exclusives and Whatnot - on LiverKick.com

Post by StillWill Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:31 am

thumbs up

Is he going to fight Petro.?
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

FletchBlog:  A Few Exclusives and Whatnot  -  on LiverKick.com Empty Re: FletchBlog: A Few Exclusives and Whatnot - on LiverKick.com

Post by Fletch Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:53 am

Richard said he held back from that fight for now. He DID say that he thought Jordan would beat ANYONE else at 70kg / K-1 MAX right now though.

Hell, Jordan was 21/22 or so when he extended Buakaw last year. In three years, I reckon he'll be 70MAX champion in whichever major org survives to be #1, be it K-1 or It's Showtime.

Stay tuned, I interviewed his coach and former European champ last night, and will be interviewing Liam and hopefully Jordan very soon.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by gumby Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:02 pm

sounds like bad company could be big business in the coming months. i'm sure youll keep on them.

pagonis vs ilunga, lets see it!!!
gumby
gumby
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:08 am

Yeah mate, well respected camp. The two lads I wrote about there have both won fights in Thailand, fought world comp, won world titles.... both still young too. Serious potential.

Shit, gsx-r is a fan of one of them.... O.G of this forum who just started posting again.
I'll be covering their upcoming event, and probably from then onwards, so hopefully Bad Company will become a friend of Team Takeover.

Gumby, how do you see Ilunga versus Pagonis going down? I've barely seen Ilunga fight. Honestly no idea if the title win was a flash in the pan, over an overrated Roche, or what?
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Relakz Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:45 am

Buakaw > Bad Company Gym
Relakz
Relakz
Leeds sucks Dookie finger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down