Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giorgio Petrosyan Decisions Sudsakorn Sor Klinmee

+2
Relakz
Soy Chingon
6 posters

Go down

Giorgio Petrosyan Decisions Sudsakorn Sor Klinmee Empty Giorgio Petrosyan Decisions Sudsakorn Sor Klinmee

Post by Soy Chingon Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:44 am

Fight just ended and Petrosyan won a decision. Fight wasn't that close, Sudsakorn wasn't active enough. The commentator was sure sippin the Sudsakorn kool aid cause he made the fight seem way closer than it was. In the interview Petrosyan just said he wasn't 100% cause of his hand
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Giorgio Petrosyan Decisions Sudsakorn Sor Klinmee Empty Re: Giorgio Petrosyan Decisions Sudsakorn Sor Klinmee

Post by Relakz Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:02 am

I think that is the result everyone was expecting, although I did give Suds a little hope because of how good he looked vs Khem. The Petrosyan era continues.
Relakz
Relakz
Leeds sucks Dookie finger

Back to top Go down

Giorgio Petrosyan Decisions Sudsakorn Sor Klinmee Empty Re: Giorgio Petrosyan Decisions Sudsakorn Sor Klinmee

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:37 pm

wow can he finish one guy please? he is fantastic, but he has become a decision machine. guy needs to naukout or tko some top guys, this is no era yet.
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:48 pm

goddamnsleepingpill wrote:wow can he finish one guy please? he is fantastic, but he has become a decision machine. guy needs to naukout or tko some top guys, this is no era yet.

who needs to finish when you can toy around with your opponent and otherwise dominate them for a solid 3-5 rounds.
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Relakz Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 am

goddamnsleepingpill wrote:wow can he finish one guy please? he is fantastic, but he has become a decision machine. guy needs to naukout or tko some top guys, this is no era yet.

If you think this way, please stick to watching MMA. If you are unable to appreciate how great Petrosyan is at the moment, you have no business watching his fights.

(I'm not even a Petrosyan fan, FYI. I think Buakaw beat him in their fight a few years ago.)
Relakz
Relakz

Back to top Go down

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:00 am

^whatever, i recommend you do what your username is. All the greats finish their opponents, he has everything but that on his resume now he needs to finish off the top guys to prove his dominance. Its not an era to me if you are just better than everybody by decisioning them, a la gsp in mma. I even said he was a fantastic fighter, are you just picking a fight here for e-cred?
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Post by Relakz Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:07 am

goddamnsleepingpill wrote:^whatever, i recommend you do what your username is. All the greats finish their opponents, he has everything but that on his resume now he needs to finish off the top guys to prove his dominance. Its not an era to me if you are just better than everybody by decisioning them, a la gsp in mma. I even said he was a fantastic fighter, are you just picking a fight here for e-cred?

Buakaw - 194 wins (48 KO)
Masato - 55 wins (25 KO)
Albert Kraus - 64 wins (32 KO)
Yoshihiro Sato - 47 wins (20 KO)
Andy Souwer - 137 wins (85 KO) *Best ratio*

Giorgio Petrosyan - 67 wins (33 KO)

So by your standards, none of the above listed are great, besides Souwer?
Relakz
Relakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:14 am

The Doctor is p4p #1 in all combat sports, along with Reem, imo

And Reem only gets it due to being champ/monster in two sports. Petro is pretty damn hard to top... the guy is absolutely incredible.

Please, dont hate on this man. He is a fighting great
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Relakz Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:29 am

Fletch wrote:The Doctor is p4p #1 in all combat sports, along with Reem, imo

And Reem only gets it due to being champ/monster in two sports. Petro is pretty damn hard to top... the guy is absolutely incredible.

Please, dont hate on this man. He is a fighting great

I agree, sorta.

Petrosyan and Pacquiao are on their own level. Far above guys like Reem and anyone else in combat sports. Now, depending on this upcoming SF HWGP, Reem might rise or fall.
Relakz
Relakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:39 am

Judging Reem against Petro is debatable, but remember Reem is primarily an MMA fighter who rose to the top in K-1. That's incredible.

But point a gun at my (sleek and perfectly proportioned) head, and I would say Petro is #1.

The man is phenomenal. As for you saying Buakaw beat him, no comment. I think my old pal beat Buakaw too, but that's another story Smile
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by gumby Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:54 pm

thats cool but it also kinda sucks that he's gonna be fighting one off guys like this in the future unless IS signs him now that K-1 is no more.
gumby
gumby
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down