Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think of Jeet Kune Do fighters ?

+12
stompsinyomush
Фёдор Емельяненко
London Calling
glassjaw890
StillWill
Buddha_Cat
juggalo
Hoolie
bfnick
Nycto Da 6'0
Donowaman
Team Juice
16 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What do you guys think of Jeet Kune Do fighters ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you guys think of Jeet Kune Do fighters ?

Post by bfnick Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:04 am

dayum!!
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of Jeet Kune Do fighters ? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you guys think of Jeet Kune Do fighters ?

Post by glassjaw890 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:05 am

When I was a little kid I beat the absolute SHIT out of this Mexican kid. I still feel terrible about it, because it was a super cold fall day and I sprayed him with the hose after I slapped him around. He told me his uncle was in a gang that had planes and they were going to fly over my house and drop bombs on it. I was so scared I stayed in my house the entire weekend.
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:08 am

bfnick wrote:I am seriously considering if I have the right to use a man's colour againts him?

I am seriously considering taking out my gyro and skull fucking

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:09 am

Team Juice wrote:
bfnick wrote:I am seriously considering if I have the right to use a man's colour againts him?

bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:12 am

bfnick wrote:oh well,lets jut let that hood rat going off about how badass he and his friends are and how he will cap my ass if I ever find myself in da hood

Motherfucker i never said how bad ass we are. you started talking shit and i just responded you fucking dick nosed piece of shit. Dont nobody have to be badass to beat the shit out of a pussy like you. if you told my friend to his face in person that you hope he dies you would be the dead one aint jkd being used just you getting cold cocked and stomped out.

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:13 am

bfnick wrote:
Team Juice wrote:

then im gonna cum on your brain mash it up and make some greek yogurt. exotic fig

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:15 am

puke
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:18 am

the fight has been finished at the start of this page
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:27 am

oh yeah im not black either haha you fucking dumbass athenian dont fuck with a spartan stick boy loving

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:27 am

oh yeah im not black either haha you fucking dumbass athenian dont fuck with a spartan stick to boy loving

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:28 am

Warrior Movie quotes....
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:30 am

glassjaw890 wrote: Warrior Movie quotes....

Good job mijo so your not as dumb as you post

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:33 am

hey dick i mean nick whats the bf stand for boyfriend or big fag?

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:36 am

This fight is over im the winner by way of skull fucking

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:46 am

Team Juice wrote:
bfnick wrote:oh well,lets jut let that hood rat going off about how badass he and his friends are and how he will cap my ass if I ever find myself in da hood

Motherfucker i never said how bad ass we are. you started talking shit and i just responded you fucking dick nosed piece of shit. Dont nobody have to be badass to beat the shit out of a pussy like you. if you told my friend to his face in person that you hope he dies you would be the dead one aint jkd being used just you getting cold cocked and stomped out.
"A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."

-Bruce Lee (founder of JKD)

Perhaps you practice this martial art physically but it doesnt seem you have found it mentally and spiritually.
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:03 pm

this dude came in to prove how cool it it to practise a never proven martial art
while the rest of dumm people train in coventional styles.He made a mockery
out of himslef with his stupid facts and after he got BRUTALLY trolled he proceeded to death threats OVER THE INTERNET.He's just another close minded piece of shit that watches 70's martial art movies and gets THRILLED by them, while then goes to his JKD class and people make him believe that he can protect himself and fight in professional competition.He's just another victim of ineffective martial arts while his teacher earns his hard earned dollars and laughs on how stupid his students are.

Good job brah,

Last edited by bfnick on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:06 pm

This whole thread was a thinly veiled attempt to show off his sparring vids, which he's removed from Youtube by the way. What a bunch of weak shit, asking people for their opinions and then attacking them for said opinions! File Team Juice under Noobius Pwni in the animal kingdom classification book...

Last edited by glassjaw890 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:15 pm

SHIT,it's turned into a brawl , juice got mauled , i can't even watch. it's like that episode of dragon ball , when son goku was barely beat by some bitch ass punk , and then it turns out , all along he was wearing iron clothes which slowed him down just for the lolz.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Mo Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:49 pm

Fuck!!

Why did i avoid this thread?
Prince Mo
Prince Mo
Going Straight For The Kill

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:59 pm

yall dudes is on some phoney internet bull shit get off the forums motherfuckers. Do somethin with yourselves this shit right here aint real. You guys almost drew me into your bullshit im done fucking around wasting time with this phoney ass bull shit mother fuckers im training.

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Team Juice wrote:yall dudes is on some phoney internet bull shit get off the forums motherfuckers. Do somethin with yourselves this shit right here aint real. You guys almost drew me into your bullshit im done fucking around wasting time with this phoney ass bull shit mother fuckers im training.

affraid
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Team Juice wrote:yall dudes is on some phoney internet bull shit get off the forums motherfuckers. Do somethin with yourselves this shit right here aint real. You guys almost drew me into your bullshit im done fucking around wasting time with this phoney ass bull shit mother fuckers im training.

ur done motherfucker...DONE
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:44 pm

I AM TRAINING MOTHERFUCKERS,YOU CAN ALL GO FUCKYOURSELVES
CAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT???....I AM TRAINING....
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:43 am

Team Juice needs to do the right thing and apologize to everybody in this thread for wasting our time with this silly bullshit...

glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:52 am

this thread will live forever

Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next