Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think of Jeet Kune Do fighters ?

+12
stompsinyomush
Фёдор Емельяненко
London Calling
glassjaw890
StillWill
Buddha_Cat
juggalo
Hoolie
bfnick
Nycto Da 6'0
Donowaman
Team Juice
16 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

What do you guys think of Jeet Kune Do fighters ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you guys think of Jeet Kune Do fighters ?

Post by blueyedsamurai Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:44 pm

ur all faggots, i train ninjitsu with my dad and brother to the death.
im currently 6-3 record
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of Jeet Kune Do fighters ? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you guys think of Jeet Kune Do fighters ?

Post by glassjaw890 Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:15 pm

blueyedsamurai wrote:ur all faggots, i train ninjitsu with my dad and brother to the death.
im currently 6-3 record

Please post shitty youtube videos of your so-called training... Then, feel free to harshly ridicule, with great hostility, me or Nick. We will only offer our honest opinion (which you asked for).
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:18 pm

glassjaw890 wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:ur all faggots, i train ninjitsu with my dad and brother to the death.
im currently 6-3 record

Please post shitty youtube videos of your so-called training... Then, feel free to harshly ridicule, with great hostility, me or Nick. We will only offer our honest opinion (which you asked for).

youtube wont host them as there far to violent for the public eye. I fight in k1000 tournaments and im covered in scars from my battle filled life
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Wait a second... Are you... Are you THE... Noooooo, you couldn't be...... THE Blue eyed samurai from, the Kumite which the hit motion picture Bloodsport was based on? Bro, PM me your address, these TT guys couldn't possibly understand what a fucking LEGEND you are! Remember when Chong Li blinded you with that chemical powder, and your senses were so fucking martially fine tuned that you were able to beat his ass with nothing but your senses? Bro you are a fucking LEGEND bro! It is an honor to correspond with you bro!
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:31 pm

glassjaw890 wrote:Wait a second... Are you... Are you THE... Noooooo, you couldn't be...... THE Blue eyed samurai from, the Kumite which the hit motion picture Bloodsport was based on? Bro, PM me your address, these TT guys couldn't possibly understand what a fucking LEGEND you are! Remember when Chong Li blinded you with that chemical powder, and your senses were so fucking martially fine tuned that you were able to beat his ass with nothing but your senses? Bro you are a fucking LEGEND bro! It is an honor to correspond with you bro!

u must of mistaken me with someone equally awesome.......i own ninja swords and ninja stars and have lived on the chinese alps for centuries. I have also perfected the 1 hit death punch and can knock out a man without touching him just by using my chi
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:35 pm

HOLY SHIT BRO!!!! DO YOU TEACH FREE CLASSES BY ANY CHANCE? You would RULE K-1 & MMA!
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:45 pm

heres a video of my master, im far surpassed this feeble old man but at least u can imagine my greatness

What do you guys think of Jeet Kune Do fighters ? - Page 8 Watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedizzle Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:48 pm

lulz.

i have a friend with a black belt in ninjitsu.

took him 8 months to attain it.
Fedizzle
Fedizzle
Prince Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Fedizzle wrote:lulz.

i have a friend with a black belt in ninjitsu.

took him 8 months to attain it.

haha, ninjitsu is a joke, its not even a hand to hand martial art. I bet he is really cool at throwing ninjas stars and yelling " i love being a turtle!!!!!!!!!"
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedizzle Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:01 pm

haha he's given it up now and moved onto judo.

apparently he spent $60 for each belt promotion in ninjitsu, definition of a mcdojo. all he got out of it was a little ninja outfit and learnt a few finger locks.

Fedizzle
Fedizzle
Prince Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:31 pm

if u want to just be able to hurt people if they try to fight u they should just do krav maga. Eye gauging and kicking people in the balls have never been so much fun
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8