Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think of Jeet Kune Do fighters ?

+12
stompsinyomush
Фёдор Емельяненко
London Calling
glassjaw890
StillWill
Buddha_Cat
juggalo
Hoolie
bfnick
Nycto Da 6'0
Donowaman
Team Juice
16 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What do you guys think of Jeet Kune Do fighters ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you guys think of Jeet Kune Do fighters ?

Post by Team Juice Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:00 am

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of Jeet Kune Do fighters ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you guys think of Jeet Kune Do fighters ?

Post by Team Juice Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:14 am

heres some light jeet kune do boxing sparring. i dont see no flowing drill crap that were talking about bro. this is me and steve im getting him ready for that grappling tournament.

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:22 am

idk i dont wanna toot my own horn but it looks like me or steve would demolish shawn obasei. And were only beginers were just getting started and we do this all on our own were self trained. we dont have a gym to train at we train in the park the garage wherever we can. We dont have a coach pushing us. Imagine if we did. I think your thinking jkd is something else bro. Dont let the fakes fool you. bruce lee said in his notes to be truely efficent you have to master stand up and ground fighting equally. Thats jkd being the complete fighter. Bruce Lee didnt really have theories he just learned what he learned from sparring and street fighting.

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoolie Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:40 am

“Jeet Kune Do: it’s just a name; don’t fuss over it. There’s no such thing as a style if you understand the roots of combat.” Bruce Lee
Hoolie
Hoolie

http://www.twitter.com/jeremylatham44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:45 am

Hoolie wrote:“Jeet Kune Do: it’s just a name; don’t fuss over it. There’s no such thing as a style if you understand the roots of combat.” Bruce Lee

Good shit man you hit the fucking nail on the head!

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddha_Cat Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Team Juice wrote:heres some light jeet kune do boxing sparring. i dont see no flowing drill crap that were talking about bro. this is me and steve im getting him ready for that grappling tournament.

No offence man, just you and your partner here are not that impressive. If you would fight a specimen such as myself, you'd both be snoring within 2 minutes after my monster left hook connects with ur head.

Buddha_Cat
Buddha_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Head movement is an absolute must predicating the following: Right shovel, left shovel, right hook, left hook, rear upper, lead upper, cross, right hook... DONE!!!
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Hoolie wrote:“Jeet Kune Do: it’s just a name; don’t fuss over it. There’s no such thing as a style if you understand the roots of combat.” Bruce Lee

Get the fuck outta here, Miami!!! Understand that Bruce Lee made many different statements in regards to stand-up striking, (many, MANY, times contradictory to themselves) regarding combat. Anybody could profoundly state "An opponent can be neutralized with counter strikes resembling the flow of water." You might as well have said, "All combat sports styles are efficient, as long as you know the intricacies..." The fact of the matter is this : Bruce Lee never had to fight with a ground game in mind, and even if he had a Marcelo Garcia level ground game, his silly fight game theoretics, based upon the striking game was based entirely on luck and thereby inefficient. When has Lee proven his so-called style effective outside of choreographed sequences?
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Buddha_Cat wrote:
Team Juice wrote:heres some light jeet kune do boxing sparring. i dont see no flowing drill crap that were talking about bro. this is me and steve im getting him ready for that grappling tournament.

No offence man, just you and your partner here are not that impressive. If you would fight a specimen such as myself, you'd both be snoring within 2 minutes after my monster left hook connects with ur head.

Buddha_Cat has channeled Donoreem
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:59 pm

bfnick wrote:

I've seen JKD fighters.There's a school in the town I used to live,last year there was this guy at the bank and another dude pulled out a gun
and started pointing it on people,little he knew that a JKD guy was in da house.The JKD guy KO'ed the robber with a 360 heel kick to the balls.
After that he was awarded by the mayor and was given the city key.
lol
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Buddha_Cat wrote:

Cool bro when can we meet up and spar?

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:50 pm

glassjaw890 wrote:Head movement is an absolute must predicating the following: Right shovel, left shovel, right hook, left hook, rear upper, lead upper, cross, right hook... DONE!!!

lets see you post up a clip bro. Done

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:52 am

Team Juice wrote:
glassjaw890 wrote:Head movement is an absolute must predicating the following: Right shovel, left shovel, right hook, left hook, rear upper, lead upper, cross, right hook... DONE!!!

I would never be that vain, silly buns! DONE!
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddha_Cat Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:20 am

Team Juice wrote:
Buddha_Cat wrote:

Shit bro, I can't spar. My back hurts, and my foot hurts, and I have a bad infection in my hand. And my doctor says i shouldnt train. And my vision is blurred, i cant see out of one eye. And I have a bad migraine, and I might be getting a sore chroat

Buddha_Cat
Buddha_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:33 am

buddha cat
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:21 am

glassjaw890 wrote:
Team Juice wrote:

I would never be that vain, silly buns! DONE!

HaHa Pussy

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:22 am

Buddha_Cat wrote:
Team Juice wrote:
Buddha_Cat wrote:

Shit bro, I can't spar. My back hurts, and my foot hurts, and I have a bad infection in my hand. And my doctor says i shouldnt train. And my vision is blurred, i cant see out of one eye. And I have a bad migraine, and I might be getting a sore chroat

So in other words your just full of shit talking out of our ass cause your just a fan and you dont even really train just like glass jaw.

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:02 am

Team Juice wrote:
Buddha_Cat wrote:
Team Juice wrote:
Buddha_Cat wrote:

So in other words your just full of shit talking out of our ass cause your just a fan and you dont even really train just like glass jaw.

roflmao Quality first thread bro!
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:03 am

Team juice is a scary dude *Joe Rogan voice*
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:07 am

bfnick wrote:Team juice is a scary dude *Joe Rogan voice*

Easy man, you might get your ass beat. He knows Jeet Kune do...
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:22 am

glassjaw890 wrote:
Team Juice wrote:
Buddha_Cat wrote:
Team Juice wrote:
Buddha_Cat wrote:

roflmao Quality first thread bro!

Bro your on some weak shit get off the internet and go train.

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:23 am

naw bro joe rogans a fag. Do the bas rutten voice instead

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:25 am

glassjaw890 wrote:

Easy man, you might get your ass beat. He knows Jeet Kune do...

Bro your the one that dont train you'd get your ass beat.

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Juice Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:26 am

just stay hiding behind your igor avatar

Team Juice

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:32 am

You're right mang, you win... I'm done wasting time with this thread. God Bless you Team Juice, and good luck with all of your future endeavors.
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next