Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

+40
Mighty Trust Krusher
ambermma
Jride
Simon Lapoisse
Beaverbrook
StillWill
JMMA-ALLDAY
London Calling
snakerattle79
Hollywood Dang
RoyCisneros
Crooklyn
NotAnUndercoverCop
Evilz632MMA
BrittanyAnnMMA
R3D
TJC123
CRaiNKy
goddamnsleepingpill
Fletch
Fedizzle
Mahakala
ElChupaNibre
Fizzle
DB
A JUICED PIG
Stu3ufc
Ronin
rcv604
CanadianAssault
Longtime fan
Donowaman
enrike_hxc
Kid Gavilan
veprman
Mike da Menace
Ryoto
DieOff
Raging Demon
Bloodstain Lane
44 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover Empty *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by Bloodstain Lane Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:50 am

Really cool girl who is a friend of mine on twitter who lives in Japan and trains out of P's Lab and will be fighting in Pancrase soon

http://twitter.com/BrittanyAnnMMA

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover IMG_1620

and now AmberMMA has offficialy signed up

http://twitter.com/AmberMMA

these 2 girls along with Crooklyn = Sausage Fest is over

Last edited by Bloodstain Lane on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover Empty Re: *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by Raging Demon Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:51 am

Yay, the Pancrase girl. Awesome bounce
Raging Demon
Raging Demon
Last Day of Warrior

Back to top Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover Empty Re: *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by DieOff Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:56 am

Welcome.

Good luck on your training and upcoming fight

DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoto Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:02 am

Welcome to THE mma forum Very Happy
Ryoto
Ryoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike da Menace Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:02 am

Good another girl, this place is a frikandelfest.

No but seriously, welcome to TT enjoy your stay. Good luck in your upcoming fight.
Mike da Menace
Mike da Menace

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:05 am

Welcome to the Forums.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:05 am

Which one is it.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by enrike_hxc Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:05 am

Nice to see people living in japan in the forum!!!!! Welcome!!!
enrike_hxc
enrike_hxc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:06 am

I take back my prior comments in the other thread about breaking your husbands legs in a classic pancrase rules match to the death for your honor.

Welcome!
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:09 am

Donowaman wrote:I take back my prior comments in the other thread about breaking your husbands legs in a classic pancrase rules match to the death for your honor.

Welcome!

ROFLMFAO!!!!! roflmao
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime fan Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:15 am

Welcome
Longtime fan
Longtime fan
soldier for MMA

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:19 am

Welcome to the Forums! hope you injoy are Gnarly forum here. Very Happy
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:19 am

I introduced her to the forum! Bloodstain used his charm to bring her here lol.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:54 am

Pretty lookin lady Very Happy

Good luck to her on her upcomin fight Wink

Last edited by Ronin on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Ronin
Ronin
Bulletproof

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:55 am

Welcome!! good luck in your training.

I wanna train in Japan too some day

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by A JUICED PIG Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:58 am

Welcome!!!!
A JUICED PIG
A JUICED PIG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:46 pm

she said she will be here after work
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by DB Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Welcome
Damn she's a cutie
DB
DB

http://rabbit-punch.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fizzle Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Donowaman wrote:I take back my prior comments in the other thread about breaking your husbands legs in a classic pancrase rules match to the death for your honor.

Welcome!

i would like to propose this challenge instead
Fizzle
Fizzle
Deal With It

Back to top Go down

Post by ElChupaNibre Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Welcome to the forum.

ElChupaNibre

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Fizzle wrote:

Welcome!

I never said the challenge was off. I simply won't break both of his legs now. bounce
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Fizzle Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Donowaman wrote:
Fizzle wrote:

Welcome!

I never said the challenge was off. I simply won't break both of his legs now. bounce

all yours fat man

edit: im not a lover or a fighter just high

Last edited by Fizzle on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fizzle
Fizzle
Deal With It

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Fizzle wrote:
Donowaman wrote:
Fizzle wrote:

Welcome!

all your fat man

r belong to us?
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahakala Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Welcome to the sausage fest known as the Team Takeover forums! cheers
Mahakala
Mahakala

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedizzle Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Welcome to the forums, always good to see fighters on here Especially female ones.
Fedizzle
Fedizzle
Prince Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next